All Episodes Talk: Jersey Shore Family Vacation

Them in Vegas sounds like the perfect place for them!

Share Post

Watched the trailer and I just can't get excited about this. These are older people now, some married, some with kids. I mean, grow the eff up already. Drinking and clubbing and acting like juveniles is just so unappealing because it's so fake. Most of these people have regular lives at home like the rest of us and their shenanigans on this show are now contrived, scripted and all completely outside of the realm of their real lives. The first seasons were not like that. Those seasons showed the carefree, single, legit clubbing lives of people in their 20s. 

Half the season will probably be about wedding plans. No thanks, 100% uninterested.

Share Post

When does the new season start?

On 7/2/2018 at 9:52 AM, Nowhere said:

Nice of them to take the “stalker” label off that poor gal, Vanessa. Of course Jenny has to act like Pauly may get killed. She’s jealous because she doesn’t have any real fans. Pauly is a legit, respected Dj and it makes sense that he has super fans. I’m glad he finally recognized that and welcomed Vanessa. The fans keep them going and it irritates me when entertainers don’t appreciate it. 

Maybe the the whole stalker thing was a very long joke that Pauly planned. Maybe Vanessa was a friend of his and they set the whole thing up. Would not put that past him.

Share Post

Surprised to see PaulyD in previews for WEchannels Marriage Boot Camp. Not sure if it’s for full season or he threw Aubrey Oday a bone and appeared in an episode(s) so she could make some $$$.   He’s a multimillionaire and surely doesn’t need the money and seems to guard his persona on JSFamVacation.

Share Post

I'm confused as to why the cast supposedly don't have phones for their entire time filming , yet post on social media almost every day . They were filming right by my house up until a couple of days ago so confused why they've been posting stuff for  the last month . 

Share Post