All Episodes Talk: Keeping It Chill

A place to discuss particular episodes, arcs and moments from the show's run. Please remember this isn't a complete catch-all topic -- check out the forum for character topics and other places for show-related talk.

Share Post

I loved the first episode how he went to local places that had expanded to see how they kept it the same.

Share Post

I finally had a chance to watch the first few episodes! I love ice cream so I knew I would love this show. I'm still undecided on Isaac, but I enjoy seeing all the different ice cream shops. I live in California so none of the new stuff they featured was new to me, but it was nice to see less traditional ice cream featured, which made me think they maybe should have aired that episode later in the season when people start to get tired of seeing regular sundaes and cones.

I remember thinking that Baskin Robbins ice cream cakes were SO AWESOME when I was younger but man, the ones from the place in Chinatown that are all ice cream (no cake) looked sooooooo good!

Share Post

On 5/24/2018 at 7:17 PM, ElectricBoogaloo said:

I finally had a chance to watch the first few episodes! I love ice cream so I knew I would love this show. I'm still undecided on Isaac, but I enjoy seeing all the different ice cream shops. I live in California so none of the new stuff they featured was new to me, but it was nice to see less traditional ice cream featured, which made me think they maybe should have aired that episode later in the season when people start to get tired of seeing regular sundaes and cones.

I remember thinking that Baskin Robbins ice cream cakes were SO AWESOME when I was younger but man, the ones from the place in Chinatown that are all ice cream (no cake) looked sooooooo good!

Right? I also loved the gay guys from the last episode!

Share Post