S08.E19 Visual Aids: I Guess The Beverly Hills, 90210 Visual Aids Wrote This For You, Huh?

If anyone gifted me that cactus I would seriously throw it into the outside garbage can as soon as they left. Do you know how many basketballs cacti ruined in my childhood?! Haaate. #desertproblems

Also, I burst out laughing at the visual aid of Brandon wearing that watch like that! OF COURSE he does!! 

Share Post

I think it's absolutely hilarious that they used a picture of Donna and David as donnas grandparents and the grandmother was then like , " you both sort of look like us " ... um yeah , they kind of do . 

Edited by Jaclyn88.

Share Post

I thought “Andrew” was Joey Potter’s dad at first, but then I looked him up and realized he was the recovering alcoholic that Carrie dates on an ep of Sex & the City. 

Share Post

19 hours ago, TimeyWimey52 said:

Also, I burst out laughing at the visual aid of Brandon wearing that watch like that! OF COURSE he does!! 

He also wears it on his right hand even though he's right-handed.

Share Post

David's face when getting that cactus is pretty much the expression I had when I got a similar present. 

Oh Val.... 

Share Post

19 hours ago, carrier76 said:

I thought “Andrew” was Joey Potter’s dad at first, but then I looked him up and realized he was the recovering alcoholic that Carrie dates on an ep of Sex & the City. 

Yes, the “cute, single, smoker” guy! That episode popped into my head on Saturday as I thought about how inhospitable NYC is to smoking these days.

Share Post