Jump to content

S04.E01: What's Your Story? 2018.04.15

Reminder:  Please do NOT post spoilers or discuss The Walking Dead here.

Quote

A lone traveler’s wearying journey is interrupted by new acquaintances, some who become friend, others who become foe.

 

0

Share Post


Link to post

Well that was all set up.  Garrett Dillahunt's character seems a little odd and sad.  I'm kind of interested for next week.

6

Share Post


Link to post

I liked this episode.  Mainly because it had none of the Fear cast in it. Up until the last scene, then I didn't like it. 

24

Share Post


Link to post

Haven't watched this show since the middle of season 2.  I only got through the first 30 minutes.  At least Madison wasn't in it.
Do we really need to see 20 minutes of Morgan Jones' shoes?  We get it.  He travelled a long way.  He's a ramblin' guy.  He's still a loner - he don't wanna know nobody else.

Garrett Dillahunt?  That accent... don't tell me HE'S British too??  All I got from his character was "M-O-O-N.  That spells walker.  Yes, Laws..."

7

Share Post


Link to post
Official Post

Reminder:  Please do NOT post spoilers or discuss The Walking Dead here.

0

Share Post


Link to post

Okay, the logistics of this are bugging me. So it's been years in the Walking Dead world but Fear the Walking Dead is the beginning of the apocalypse? No way would Morgan be appearing the FTWD present.

6

Share Post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, waterytart said:

Okay, the logistics of this are bugging me. So it's been years in the Walking Dead world but Fear the Walking Dead is the beginning of the apocalypse? No way would Morgan be appearing the FTWD present.

I think it must be a time jump for FTWD... Because Morgan has lived thru all the savior stuff... Plus maybe that explains why the Fear cast are just str8 robbing fools 

9

Share Post


Link to post

So... this really wasn't so much Fear the Walking Dead, but like kind of bizarre backdoor story, to get Morgan, Stalker Garrett Dillahunt, and Maggie Grace as the World's Most Strapped Journalist into Fear the Walking Dead going forward.  Also, all of those scenes were set after what just happened an hour ago, so I guess the season is going to build up to what will lead to Alicia, Nick, Luciana, and Strand forming some kind of bandit gang?  So many questions...

I did like that Jesus, Carol, and Rick dropping in on Morgan helped drive him out of there.  He just wanted to live in his trash heap in peace!

Clearly there will be a lot more to this mysterious lady that Garrett Dillahunt's character is infatuated with.  Basically, I love Garrett Dillahunt, but I also know to never trust Garrett Dillahunt characters.

11

Share Post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, thuganomics85 said:

Basically, I love Garrett Dillahunt, but I also know to never trust Garrett Dillahunt characters.

I still say he's from a branch of Gareth's group.

5

Share Post


Link to post
39 minutes ago, Pixiebomb said:

I liked this episode.  Mainly because it had none of the Fear cast in it. Up until the last scene, then I didn't like it. 

It's pretty sad that the first show of the new season has to avoid showing the main characters from the first 3 seasons until the end of the episode.

I like Garret Dillahunt as Lenny James as actors.

5

Share Post


Link to post

Episode begins with a 10-minute non-stop monologue.  Mobile home/units nearby, a door is opened (for some reason?) and randomly loads of walkers start pouring out.  Fighting breaks out, guys fall through roof into one of the mobiles and yet another randomly big group of walkers - ooh!  and one of the dead was luckily a military person with live grenades hanging on the front of its BDU.  And for the topper, some random reporter woman has a SWAT truck with top-loaded artillery that miraculously mows down a huge group of walkers with perfect head shots to each one.........

..... yep, I am unquestionably watching a show with Walking Dead somewhere in its name. 

Edited by iRarelyWatchTV36.
10

Share Post


Link to post

Did I sense a spark from Althea to Morgan???... Discuss amongst urselves

1

Share Post


Link to post

This was one of the most repetitive TV episodes I've ever seen. Someone gets the drop on Morgan! It's okay, he's friendly. Uh-oh, someone else gets the drop on Morgan! And he's a bad guy, with cronies. Then Morgan's new unrequited BFF gets the drop on them! Wait, then more bad guys get the drop on Morgan and BFF. Oh, look, Tank Girl is here to save them! Later the next day, the bad guys get the drop on them again. But then zombies get the drop on everybody! Then Morgan and lousy aim bad guy drop through a roof. Then Tank Girl uses her twin machine guns, equipped with zombie brain seeking bullets, to save them. Finally, the original cast makes a cameo appearance and gets the drop on BFF, TG, and Morgan.

I can't wait for next week's episode of Mexican Standoff Theatre.

14

Share Post


Link to post

I was actually really enjoying Fear last season and that was mainly because it was becoming its own thing, separate from its parent series with much tighter pacing. Imagine my disappointment with the premiere when it literally felt like an episode of TWD, along with the same characters and navel-gazing. I'm hoping things speed up quick or I'm quitting like I did TWD. I've seen enough, "Is this who we are?" monologues to last me the rest of my life. 

Edited by loki567.
15

Share Post


Link to post

Instead of speaking in generalities, let me just bitch about this:

At the end, Maggie from Lost is driving the tank-thingy. She sees what appears to be 2-3 “varmints” (that’s what they’re called in Texas) scurrying off the road, leaving one right in the center of the road.

Dead, alive, good, bad, who knows? 

Well, instead of driving the tank-thingy right up to the person in the road, with the automatic guns ready to go, they stop the tank-thingy several feet ahead and GET out and walk up to the person. And—oh, hey—it’s a trap.

As someone above said, there sure was a lot of capture and release with these characters. So far they aren’t impressing me as being the next Davy Crockett of Walker Wilderness.

11

Share Post


Link to post

Everything was fine and dandy until the last two minutes of this episode.    Why can't I have nice things?  Then the suck that keeps on sucking comes back.  Strand  really should have been the only one that lived.  The rest of them should have been left bobbing in the river last season, never to be heard from again.

I don't know if Daniel is coming back or not, I won't speculate.  But, he is the only other one that I could have tolerated surviving.

7

Share Post


Link to post

And what to make of this:

1) Maggie of Lost has a hair-cut that would be impossible to maintain in the ZA, yet she has it.

2) Maggie of Lost drives a tank-thingy that would be impossible to maintain in the ZA, yet she still drives it.

3) The Cowboy (I honestly don’t know the character’s name or the names of the actors. Sorry.) has this special cowboy outfit right down to his shiny one of two of a kind six-shooters. Did he stumble into a movie set when the ZA start?

These are all affectations, things writers use as short-hand to tell us about the characters. Problem is they are trite and implausible. Remember the first episode of TWD. Yes, we knew Rick was a cop and that colored our perception of him. But it didn’t stop there. In the first episode we saw that he was a loving family man, and that family meant more to him than the fact the world was crumbling around him.

And in that same episode we met Morgan. Only due to circumstances was Morgan stronger/wiser than Rick at the beginning. That quickly shifted in the very first episode, but believably so. Even though it would never be confused with Wuthering Heights, we were presented with characters that we could get invested in, that had some depth.

But here it’s all cartoon. 24/7.  No depth. We are in the shallow end of the pool, folks.

5

Share Post


Link to post

I wouldn't go so far as to call this great TV by any stretch, but in thinking about it I'm realizing I could be down for a story about the adventures of a slightly less crazy Morgan and his new best friend who will apparently follow him anywhere rather than be alone again.  Again, I know I'm giving Garrett Dillahunt a far amount of leeway to establish this character because he's Garrett Dillahunt, but he was doing nice work in giving us a man who's been by himself for such a long time he apparently no longer has the awareness to realize he's coming across like a lost dog trying to follow the first person to acknowledge him home.  Because it's this franchise he'll probably turn out to not be what he seems later on, but there was something disarmingly affecting about the way he instantly glommed onto Morgan and followed him repeatedly to make sure he was all right.  A little disappointed Morgan's backup group of bloody ghosts didn't make the great cross country walkabout with him, but the level of not okay he seemed to be idling at most of this episode I can deal with.  His "I am so over all of you people and every last bit of your shit" faces at the beginning were fantastic.  I'm also not hating the Althea character despite the contrivance of the giant van/truck/whatever with mounted machine guns that instantly chases off bad guys.  A person actually trying to ask questions about who everybody is or what they might know about anything to make some kind of record in this apocalypse?  That comes perilously close to making all kinds of sense.

I don't even hate the occasional monologue if it's well placed and actually tells us something, which John's opening scene did.  It's the I'm going to keep yammering and yammering and yammering while conveying absolutely nothing we haven't already heard because I'm a character who likes the sound of my own voice that I can't stand.

Unfortunately we had to learn at the very end that both of Madison's awful children implausibly survived that dam explosion, which means Madison surely isn't far behind.  Probably in a coming long flashback episode that tells us what's happened to all of those characters since last season to cover the time skip.  I don't really have any strong feelings about Luciana one way or the other beyond being amused that wherever Junky Nick washed up it was apparently wherever she was despite having 86'd the whole lot of them and taken off on her own walkabout to parts unknown half a season earlier.  It's also amusing they only got to make cameo appearances at the tail end of their own show to be the bad guys to the new people.

13

Share Post


Link to post

I liked this episode. Love the new guy. Was intrigued about the Clarks' set up of the new people.

9

Share Post


Link to post

Already I don't like Maggie of Lost and her haircut.  However, I'll take her over Madison any day.

1

Share Post


Link to post
11 hours ago, thuganomics85 said:

So... this really wasn't so much Fear the Walking Dead, but like kind of bizarre backdoor story, to get Morgan, Stalker Garrett Dillahunt, and Maggie Grace as the World's Most Strapped Journalist into Fear the Walking Dead going forward.  Also, all of those scenes were set after what just happened an hour ago, so I guess the season is going to build up to what will lead to Alicia, Nick, Luciana, and Strand forming some kind of bandit gang?  So many questions...

Oh god I hope not. Just have a time jump and stick with it. No long drawn out "xxx days earlier" or similar type of shit. I'm so over that.

Please let them continue from this point onwards. Please, please, please.

3

Share Post


Link to post
52 minutes ago, Miles said:

Oh god I hope not. Just have a time jump and stick with it. No long drawn out "xxx days earlier" or similar type of shit. I'm so over that.

Please let them continue from this point onwards. Please, please, please.

Yeah, we don't need 5 shows showing us how the old band dragged themselves out of the water downstream and (miraculously) reunited (Luciana????How????Forget it--Don't need to know!!!) Trust us on this, Writers-- We're smart enough to figure out that they (somehow) survived what looked to be an unsurvivable event. S0—just get on with the new version of the story! (Hopefully, it's better than the old version. Although I see the tank-thingy Maggie from Lost is driving and can't help but think about Strand's boat. I'll never forget TPTB saying that boat was going to help some WONDERFUL stories be told. SNOOZE!)(You know—that boat season seemed to happen in another lifetime.)

2

Share Post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, JackONeill said:

I see the tank-thingy Maggie from Lost is driving and can't help but think about Strand's boat. I'll never forget TPTB saying that boat was going to help some WONDERFUL stories be told. SNOOZE!)(You know—that boat season seemed to happen in another lifetime.)

The ONLY good thing to come of that long sojourn with the boat and Alicia doing the ham radio equivalent of social media with a pirate predator was Strand declaring "1. It's my boat.  2. It's my boat.  And 3. in case you forgot, it's my boat," when our assorted idiots wanted to pick up every random floating bit of humanity and stuff them aboard.  It's at least a little of why I'm happy to see that Strand survived.  The rest?  Eh.

6

Share Post


Link to post

Just want to say I love it every time someone here refers to "that dam explosion".

3

Share Post


Link to post

Wow.. so they thought that was a good opening episode for a show that is supposed to be improved??   Not seeing it. 

Haven't liked Morgan since Rick left for Atlanta on Season1 Ep1...  The moody, crazy Morgan since has been nothing but a confusing, irritating character.

This show should have somehow used the Asian Actress on that online thing they did with the airplane and the zombies changing over on it.. She was on the 1 episode of the FTWD series and out. She was more intriguing of an actress and character than anybody on this show.

1

Share Post


Link to post

I generally enjoyed this episode even though I’m not super invested in Morgan’s journey. It didn’t seem to lag, and the total absence of ANYONE connected to the previous seasons was a big plus. It felt like watching a new show. But then the old gang had to show up and spoil it: in fact, the only scene that did lag was the slow reveal of Alicia from behind her big hair cloak of protection +1.

Random thoughts:

I am not familiar with the actor playing the cowboy (John Dorie), but I spent much of the first 15 minutes trying to figure out if it was Jeffrey Combs! That would have been all kinds of awesome.

Keeping it on a Deep Space Nine theme, the arrival of Morgan in the first episode of an already established series parallels Worf’s arrival on DS9 in season 4. That show didn’t full morph into the “Worf Show”, but will Fear stay a true ensemble show or push Morgan more into the forefront?

If they are going to steal the Dead Reckoning from Land of the Dead, can’t they bring Simon Baker too? I don’t think he’s busy with the Mentalist anymore?

1

Share Post


Link to post

Does the Whats your story Garret Dillangoff John character remind anyone else of Nobody from my name is nobody my personal fave spaghetti western and I do likes spaghetti but Primus sucks. 

2

Share Post


Link to post

Also loved both last nights episodes and am giving madprops to all involved fan from episode 1 of both walking deads. Still should have titled episode my name is nobody story with zombies and Morgan!!! Wouldn't blood on cuts create same effect Niegan inflicted when "attempting to camo especially if had a cut or injested," love it but still nit pick fiction and rationalization of zombies cracks me up.

 

 

Want free merch would have invested but blew my wad on trailer park of terror franchise damn.....

1

Share Post


Link to post

Wait — there’s actually another person who saw My Name is Nobody?

Get out of here!

2

Share Post


Link to post
1 hour ago, JackONeill said:

Wait — there’s actually another person who saw My Name is Nobody?

Get out of here!

Nobody was faster.

2

Share Post


Link to post

Despite the unbelievability factor of a random woman owning & operating a fully-functional SWAT vehicle, head shots from unmanned guns, grenades conveniently at hand for Morgan, and everything else.... I can't get over how Morgan couldn't handle two walkers after everything he just went through just hours before.  I mean, really?!


And I must say, the total randomness of those two 'varmints' popping up out of the ditch was quite humorous, as I equated it to this in my mind's eye afterward, watching the next meal moving about nearby...
tenor.gif?itemid=7841203

4

Share Post


Link to post

Garret Dillahunt must have one excellent agent. I place him close to the company of Roger Cross and Mike Dopud for getting steady work on many shows every year since the early 90s.

If someone is holding weapon to my throat, I don't think the first words out of my mouth are "so what the hell's your story?"

Could they at least tell us some of the states or towns Morgan passed or the time?

Morgan needs to give up the idea on ever being alone.

0

Share Post


Link to post
43 minutes ago, mxc90 said:

Morgan needs to give up the idea on ever being alone.

Poor guy.  Even while being a rambling man in the middle of a ZA, still can't avoid (living) people for very long.


Although, like you mentioned in your post, just how long did it take him to reach John Dorie (& the rest), how much of the journey was by foot or from borrowed transportation, and where exactly are they now (aside from just somewhere in Texas)?  Not required information, but would be nice to have instead of just constantly being a minor irritant in the back of the mind from not knowing.

1

Share Post


Link to post
17 hours ago, UNOSEZ said:

Did I sense a spark from Althea to Morgan???... Discuss amongst urselves

I'm not sure.  If this were a show set in anything but a ZA (or just about any other kind of apocalyptic setting), I would say probably.  But since it is set where it is?  Maybe she's just intrigued by him & his 'mysterious reasons for being closed off', and being a reporter digging for a (personal) story, it comes across as seeming like more to it from her side.

But that's just my amateur TV viewing habits take on it.

1

Share Post


Link to post

Althea's Swat team vehicle reminds me of the tank in the movie Damnation Alley.

http://www.electricsheepmagazine.co.uk/reviews/2011/10/17/damnation-alley/

The "fast forward " of the time between FTWD being early in the ZA & the Walking Dead which is set 5 + years into the ZA is fascinating.

Are we to assume that Madison's family became highway robbers? I would like to see what caused them to do this.

I like Garret & Althea . I love Morgan. He was awesome in Jericho. I like them. I don't like Madison & Nick. Strand is my favourite character on FTWD.

Alicia & Lucia are OK.

1 hour ago, iRarelyWatchTV36 said:

I'm not sure.  If this were a show set in anything but a ZA (or just about any other kind of apocalyptic setting), I would say probably.  But since it is set where it is?  Maybe she's just intrigued by him & his 'mysterious reasons for being closed off', and being a reporter digging for a (personal) story, it comes across as seeming like more to it from her side.

But that's just my amateur TV viewing habits take on it.

I am curious about Althea's project to record people's stories. She has one of the last surviving video cameras. What happens if the battery power on the camera runs out?

1

Share Post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, oakville said:

Althea's Swat team vehicle reminds me of the tank in the movie Damnation Alley.

http://www.electricsheepmagazine.co.uk/reviews/2011/10/17/damnation-alley/

The "fast forward " of the time between FTWD being early in the ZA & the Walking Dead which is set 5 + years into the ZA is fascinating.

Are we to assume that Madison's family became highway robbers? I would like to see what caused them to do this.

I like Garret & Althea . I love Morgan. He was awesome in Jericho. I like them. I don't like Madison & Nick. Strand is my favourite character on FTWD.

Alicia & Lucia are OK.

I am curious about Althea's project to record people's stories. She has one of the last surviving video cameras. What happens if the battery power on the camera runs out?

I think the safest answer to this question is it will never run out of battery power, and ultimately gets logged in the same "lack of logic" section with

Spoiler

where was the power coming from to run the sonogram machine at The Hilltop when they first took Maggie there to check on the baby and its health.   (actually, this example could have been answered with a sense of logic that made sense, but I am in the process of mentally purging most of my TWD experience to care enough to remember or look up)

Edited by iRarelyWatchTV36.
0

Share Post


Link to post
20 hours ago, thuganomics85 said:

I did like that Jesus, Carol, and Rick dropping in on Morgan helped drive him out of there.  He just wanted to live in his trash heap in peace!

It looked to me like Morgan was on his way back to the Hilltop when his demons overtook him on the road. He sat by the side of the road in that neighborhood for at least the rest of that day and all of the night before he headed out again, and he looked more like the old tormented Morgan than he did while he was just hanging out at the trash heap. He seemed more at peace with himself there after spending some time by himself, just reading trashy boods and doing laundry. The simple things, right?

I really liked the first episode. I like that Morgan isn't nearly as twitchy as he had become in TWD while still maintaining that he cannot get caught up in other people's lives again. I had to look up Garrett Dillahunt on IMDB, and even then I couldn't place him, but I really like his character. And I love Al, even with her improbable SWAT machine. Also, my gut is telling me that she's not actually filming folks; it's just a pretty smart way to gather information, and, let's face it, pass the time. Plus - less clunky exposition (although ymmv on that point). I'm interested in both of them, and I'm impatiently waiting for Jenna Elfman's character to appear. Just based on the promos for this season I already really like her.

I always liked Madison, so I'm looking forward to seeing her again, too. And of course Strand! Alicia: yeah, OK. Lucianna(?): meh. Nick: I can't wait to see him getting whacked around by Morgan. Hopefully this will be a running bit throughout the season.

5

Share Post


Link to post

Something that's been nagging at me ever since the girl in the road turned her face up at Althea... was that, in fact, Alicia? 

Maybe it's been the 2+ years I've been away from the show, but while she did somewhat look like her it didn't look like her exactly.  The girl looked younger, like even younger than Alicia was in S1.   Maybe it was my viewing equipment or my eyes, but I couldn't tell (for sure) if that was Alicia or not.

1

Share Post


Link to post

I never watched the last episode from last season and I'm not going to watch the last epi of TWD, but I already like this reboot better. I like Morgan and his new friends. (Geez, I didn't recognize Maggie Grace.)  I'm not unhappy to see the Fear cast show up at the end but I wish Madison was gone. 

8 minutes ago, iRarelyWatchTV36 said:

Something that's been nagging at me ever since the girl in the road turned her face up at Althea... was that, in fact, Alicia? 

Maybe it's been the 2+ years I've been away from the show, but while she did somewhat look like her it didn't look like her exactly.  The girl looked younger, like even younger than Alicia was in S1.   Maybe it was my viewing equipment or my eyes, but I couldn't tell (for sure) if that was Alicia or not.

Yes, that was Alicia.

4

Share Post


Link to post

One thing I don't need to see anymore is Morgan's knock-kneed running

1

Share Post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Haleth said:

I never watched the last episode from last season and I'm not going to watch the last epi of TWD, but I already like this reboot better. I like Morgan and his new friends. (Geez, I didn't recognize Maggie Grace.)  I'm not unhappy to see the Fear cast show up at the end but I wish Madison was gone. 

Yes, that was Alicia.

Since everyone, and reviewers, kept saying it was, I figured so.  The actress didn't look like I remembered;  younger than I recalled.

0

Share Post


Link to post
On 4/15/2018 at 11:21 PM, raven said:

Well that was all set up.  Garrett Dillahunt's character seems a little odd and sad.  I'm kind of interested for next week.

Was that accent supposed to be East Texas Cajun? 

Could you knock around East or Central Texas for a year and not run into anyone?

If they move through E.Tex and dont run into mammoth sized zombie-fed alligators, i will be pissed.

Dillahunts character, John Coffe-- Oops; John Dorie, like the fish, only not spelt that way-- seems so innocent. Yet the story of his love lost sounds like she came to his door, he held her prisoner in his erotomania and she escaped with one of his guns.

On 4/15/2018 at 11:38 PM, UNOSEZ said:

I think it must be a time jump for FTWD... Because Morgan has lived thru all the savior stuff... Plus maybe that explains why the Fear cast are just str8 robbing fools 

Yeah but how did Morgan get from Virginnie to Texas? And how long did that take?

0

Share Post


Link to post
On 4/16/2018 at 12:26 AM, piequinn35 said:

Oh I thought Nick died in the dam explosion. 

Wheres the two surviving Native American characters from last year? Didnt see them in any trailers.

On 4/16/2018 at 1:24 AM, UNOSEZ said:

Did I sense a spark from Althea to Morgan???... Discuss amongst urselves

Nope. Carrie Fisher- lite seems asexual. Altho I notice that every time a female character is shot from behind, the make sure they get a full ass shot. Tired of their bs.

Edited by Buttless.
0

Share Post


Link to post
19 hours ago, Gobi said:

This was one of the most repetitive TV episodes I've ever seen. Someone gets the drop on Morgan! It's okay, he's friendly. Uh-oh, someone else gets the drop on Morgan! And he's a bad guy, with cronies. Then Morgan's new unrequited BFF gets the drop on them! Wait, then more bad guys get the drop on Morgan and BFF. Oh, look, Tank Girl is here to save them! Later the next day, the bad guys get the drop on them again. But then zombies get the drop on everybody! Then Morgan and lousy aim bad guy drop through a roof. Then Tank Girl uses her twin machine guns, equipped with zombie brain seeking bullets, to save them. Finally, the original cast makes a cameo appearance and gets the drop on BFF, TG, and Morgan.

I can't wait for next week's episode of Mexican Standoff Theatre.

And that fight was seemed like the longest slowest fight ever; making it that more blatant.

Last season, people complained that they didnt see zombies for episodes on end. I really dont care if i never see zombies at all. But the zombie-less episodes of last year at least had original plot and character development. Id much rather have that than stupid zombie tricks and generic bad guys directly out of central casting.

1

Share Post


Link to post

I was disappointed when the old cast showed up. I mean, Madison is the only character I really hate. But seeing the old cast I know means she's not far behind.

I could have just gone with this show now just being about Morgan and his new friends. So far I really like John & Althea.

4

Share Post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Ohwell said:

One thing I don't need to see anymore is Morgan's knock-kneed running

I noticed that too!  It was actually kinda cute because with that backpack, he resembled a little kid running home from the bus stop.

i really liked Al and John Dory (and he was in fact like the fish the way he followed Morgan.  Just keep swimming, swimming!)  It was nice to meet new people who seemed genuinely kind for a change.  I also liked the episode bc no Madison, but sigh here come her asshole offspring.

0

Share Post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Haleth said:

I never watched the last episode from last season and I'm not going to watch the last epi of TWD, but I already like this reboot better. I like Morgan and his new friends. (Geez, I didn't recognize Maggie Grace.)  I'm not unhappy to see the Fear cast show up at the end but I wish Madison was gone. 

Yes, that was Alicia.

Alicia looked horrible. She usually has her hair washed& nicely combed.

1

Share Post


Link to post
40 minutes ago, oakville said:

Alicia looked horrible. She usually has her hair washed& nicely combed.

That was her “acting.” 

When It’s soft and fluffy evrything’s coming up roses.

When it’s messy and in her face time’s are tough.

What more is needed on this show?

Edited by JackONeill.
4

Share Post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Buttless said:

Wheres the two surviving Native American characters from last year? Didnt see them in any trailers.

IIRC, they didn't think there were going to be any survivors after the explosion so they left for Texas or something like that.

Either that, or they were so disgusted with the show that they walked off the set.  j/k

6 hours ago, JackONeill said:

What more is needed on this show?

Subtitles and for someone to pay the electric bill.  The sound will probably suck, and it will be too dark for me to see anything.

3

Share Post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now