Jump to content

Season 2 Discussion

Of course Paige cheating is ALL Jake's fault and totally not because she wanted to and chose to sleep with her old high school boyfriend who SHE propositioned.  Come on now girl.  It was shitty of her to cheat, but that's her choice.  And she needs to stand by that choice and accept the consequences that follow.  But of course, nothing is ever Paige's fault.

I normally don't care about Cassie's storylines and this one is no exception.  Leave your fucking boyfriend alone.  He's been gone 12 hours.  

3

Share Post


Link to post

Every time I watch this show I just get so distracted by Paige's fake eyelashes and excessive makeup. She is a very young woman, why do they need to make her look like she is 40 or something? Could they give her a natural face at least in scenes where she is not working or just rolled out of bed?

Edited by Jadzia. Reason: typos
3

Share Post


Link to post

Okay I heard no one talking about S2 and decided to watch the first episode. We're supposed to believe Paige is so famous even though the movie has yet to premiere that people are upset she's not with Rainer? Especially after his meltdown on the red carpet.  

That was the fakest looking Golden Globe speech. 

And Paige has an exclusive contract with the studio like this is the olden days of Hollywood.

Edited by In2You.
0

Share Post


Link to post

Paige is ridiculous. Last season she insisted she had to stay in school and finish her degree in Economics while filming a movie. This season school has barely been mentioned. And she wants to leave LA, movie offers, and a house she just bought to get a theater degree at University of Oregon? I mean, no offence to Oregon, but who leaves LA to study acting in Oregon? Wasn't she in her last semester anyway?

Was this thing renewed?

3

Share Post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, KaveDweller said:

Paige is ridiculous. Last season she insisted she had to stay in school and finish her degree in Economics while filming a movie. This season school has barely been mentioned. And she wants to leave LA, movie offers, and a house she just bought to get a theater degree at University of Oregon? I mean, no offence to Oregon, but who leaves LA to study acting in Oregon? Wasn't she in her last semester anyway?

Was this thing renewed?

No decision yet.

Paige is just plain obnoxious, if she's not whining about being famous, then she's whining about the cheating and then had the nerve to lecture anyone about taking responsibility.

2

Share Post


Link to post

Paige /Jake and Rainier are just ridiculous... At least ranier is on his way back... He's still horrible to his mother.. But at least he's not stormingboff of private planes because his insanely attractive girlfriend is kinda forcing him to be in an Oscar worthy picture... Oh woe is me.... And Paige and Jake... Ugh... Meanwhile.. Tangey has a horrible mom and an abusive boyfriend. And Jordan had a sex scandal.  Possible jail time... All his secrets pouting out.. Oh and he had to fight the abusive boyfriend... And he's probably gonna get shot by the cops while being a hero

3

Share Post


Link to post
8 hours ago, UNOSEZ said:

Paige /Jake and Rainier are just ridiculous... At least ranier is on his way back... He's still horrible to his mother.. But at least he's not stormingboff of private planes because his insanely attractive girlfriend is kinda forcing him to be in an Oscar worthy picture... Oh woe is me.... And Paige and Jake... Ugh... Meanwhile.. Tangey has a horrible mom and an abusive boyfriend. And Jordan had a sex scandal.  Possible jail time... All his secrets pouting out.. Oh and he had to fight the abusive boyfriend... And he's probably gonna get shot by the cops while being a hero

Yeah, the former has such trivial issues compared to Jordan and Tangey.

0

Share Post


Link to post
11 hours ago, UNOSEZ said:

And Jordan had a sex scandal.  Possible jail time... All his secrets pouting out.. Oh and he had to fight the abusive boyfriend... And he's probably gonna get shot by the cops while being a hero

Man, can Jordan just catch a fucking break?!?  Every time something decent happens to him, here comes another writer with a "hold my beer, I can fix this", to fuck up his life again.  

And Paige, I'm still trying to figure out how you fucking another dude is your boyfriend's fault........

giphy.gif

3

Share Post


Link to post
3 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

And Paige, I'm still trying to figure out how you fucking another dude is your boyfriend's fault........

It's always someone else's fault and she had the nerve to lecture anyone about responsibility in their fight...

0

Share Post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Free said:

It's always someone else's fault and she had the nerve to lecture anyone about responsibility in their fight...

Mannnnnn..... I don't like Jake... He was always a character that rubbed me the wrong way... These type  of shows always have the "normal" guy but almost always that guy is a holier than thou douche and Jake is no exception he's selfish condescending he was most definitely having an emotional affair with Billie.. And yet with all that.. She still is the one who cheated.. If she had just had the blowup with him after any of his screwups... They coulda broken up and I'd be fine... Up until then it was all his fault... But she didn't 

0

Share Post


Link to post
5 hours ago, UNOSEZ said:

Mannnnnn..... I don't like Jake... He was always a character that rubbed me the wrong way... These type  of shows always have the "normal" guy but almost always that guy is a holier than thou douche and Jake is no exception he's selfish condescending he was most definitely having an emotional affair with Billie.. And yet with all that.. She still is the one who cheated.. If she had just had the blowup with him after any of his screwups... They coulda broken up and I'd be fine... Up until then it was all his fault... But she didn't 

There's plenty of unlikeable characters on this show and unfortunately they're the leads.

It was pretty obvious what they were going to do, especially once Billie was introduced, unfortunately.

0

Share Post


Link to post
8 hours ago, UNOSEZ said:

Mannnnnn..... I don't like Jake... He was always a character that rubbed me the wrong way... 

Agree. He is like an even less-charming version of Billy from Melrose Place.

0

Share Post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now