Season 2 Discussion

Of course Paige cheating is ALL Jake's fault and totally not because she wanted to and chose to sleep with her old high school boyfriend who SHE propositioned.  Come on now girl.  It was shitty of her to cheat, but that's her choice.  And she needs to stand by that choice and accept the consequences that follow.  But of course, nothing is ever Paige's fault.

I normally don't care about Cassie's storylines and this one is no exception.  Leave your fucking boyfriend alone.  He's been gone 12 hours.  

Share Post

Every time I watch this show I just get so distracted by Paige's fake eyelashes and excessive makeup. She is a very young woman, why do they need to make her look like she is 40 or something? Could they give her a natural face at least in scenes where she is not working or just rolled out of bed?

Edited by Jadzia. Reason: typos

Share Post

Okay I heard no one talking about S2 and decided to watch the first episode. We're supposed to believe Paige is so famous even though the movie has yet to premiere that people are upset she's not with Rainer? Especially after his meltdown on the red carpet.  

That was the fakest looking Golden Globe speech. 

And Paige has an exclusive contract with the studio like this is the olden days of Hollywood.

Edited by In2You.

Share Post

Paige is ridiculous. Last season she insisted she had to stay in school and finish her degree in Economics while filming a movie. This season school has barely been mentioned. And she wants to leave LA, movie offers, and a house she just bought to get a theater degree at University of Oregon? I mean, no offence to Oregon, but who leaves LA to study acting in Oregon? Wasn't she in her last semester anyway?

Was this thing renewed?

Share Post

20 minutes ago, KaveDweller said:

Paige is ridiculous. Last season she insisted she had to stay in school and finish her degree in Economics while filming a movie. This season school has barely been mentioned. And she wants to leave LA, movie offers, and a house she just bought to get a theater degree at University of Oregon? I mean, no offence to Oregon, but who leaves LA to study acting in Oregon? Wasn't she in her last semester anyway?

Was this thing renewed?

No decision yet.

Paige is just plain obnoxious, if she's not whining about being famous, then she's whining about the cheating and then had the nerve to lecture anyone about taking responsibility.

Share Post

Paige /Jake and Rainier are just ridiculous... At least ranier is on his way back... He's still horrible to his mother.. But at least he's not stormingboff of private planes because his insanely attractive girlfriend is kinda forcing him to be in an Oscar worthy picture... Oh woe is me.... And Paige and Jake... Ugh... Meanwhile.. Tangey has a horrible mom and an abusive boyfriend. And Jordan had a sex scandal.  Possible jail time... All his secrets pouting out.. Oh and he had to fight the abusive boyfriend... And he's probably gonna get shot by the cops while being a hero

Share Post

8 hours ago, UNOSEZ said:

Paige /Jake and Rainier are just ridiculous... At least ranier is on his way back... He's still horrible to his mother.. But at least he's not stormingboff of private planes because his insanely attractive girlfriend is kinda forcing him to be in an Oscar worthy picture... Oh woe is me.... And Paige and Jake... Ugh... Meanwhile.. Tangey has a horrible mom and an abusive boyfriend. And Jordan had a sex scandal.  Possible jail time... All his secrets pouting out.. Oh and he had to fight the abusive boyfriend... And he's probably gonna get shot by the cops while being a hero

Yeah, the former has such trivial issues compared to Jordan and Tangey.

Share Post

11 hours ago, UNOSEZ said:

And Jordan had a sex scandal.  Possible jail time... All his secrets pouting out.. Oh and he had to fight the abusive boyfriend... And he's probably gonna get shot by the cops while being a hero

Man, can Jordan just catch a fucking break?!?  Every time something decent happens to him, here comes another writer with a "hold my beer, I can fix this", to fuck up his life again.  

And Paige, I'm still trying to figure out how you fucking another dude is your boyfriend's fault........

giphy.gif

Share Post

3 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

And Paige, I'm still trying to figure out how you fucking another dude is your boyfriend's fault........

It's always someone else's fault and she had the nerve to lecture anyone about responsibility in their fight...

Share Post

11 hours ago, Free said:

It's always someone else's fault and she had the nerve to lecture anyone about responsibility in their fight...

Mannnnnn..... I don't like Jake... He was always a character that rubbed me the wrong way... These type  of shows always have the "normal" guy but almost always that guy is a holier than thou douche and Jake is no exception he's selfish condescending he was most definitely having an emotional affair with Billie.. And yet with all that.. She still is the one who cheated.. If she had just had the blowup with him after any of his screwups... They coulda broken up and I'd be fine... Up until then it was all his fault... But she didn't 

Share Post

5 hours ago, UNOSEZ said:

Mannnnnn..... I don't like Jake... He was always a character that rubbed me the wrong way... These type  of shows always have the "normal" guy but almost always that guy is a holier than thou douche and Jake is no exception he's selfish condescending he was most definitely having an emotional affair with Billie.. And yet with all that.. She still is the one who cheated.. If she had just had the blowup with him after any of his screwups... They coulda broken up and I'd be fine... Up until then it was all his fault... But she didn't 

There's plenty of unlikeable characters on this show and unfortunately they're the leads.

It was pretty obvious what they were going to do, especially once Billie was introduced, unfortunately.

Share Post

8 hours ago, UNOSEZ said:

Mannnnnn..... I don't like Jake... He was always a character that rubbed me the wrong way... 

Agree. He is like an even less-charming version of Billy from Melrose Place.

Share Post

Freeform Cancels Famous in Love

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/famous-love-canceled-2-seasons-freeform-1123477

Sources tell The Hollywood Reporter that Freeform initially wanted to do a third season of the expensive series from producers Warner Horizon Scripted Television but asked streaming partner Hulu — which has SVOD rights to the drama — for a larger contribution. Given Famous in Love's same-day viewership — season two averaged 254,000 total viewers, down from 330,000 in its freshman run — Hulu declined and Freeform instead opted to cancel the show.

Sources also say news of the cancellation was considered a relief for many members of the production. Star Bella Thorne and showrunner Marlene King are said to have clashed on multiple occasions, with the Thorne exhibiting what sources described as "diva-like behavior" on set. Sources note Thorne actively wanted off of Famous in Love with the actress and social media star having refused to participate in Freeform-organized live-tweets during its second season.

Not surprised about Bella Thorne. She always seem bitchy and unlikable even back in her Disney Channel days. Her acting career is pretty much over anyway. Just stick to taking trashy instagram pictures in her bra and underwear.

Share Post

I don't even remember how the season ended and that was just a couple months ago. I don't really mind the cancellation.

Share Post

According to  Freeform,They have not made a decision on the shows future.

Share Post

I complained a lot about the one-sidedness of Rainer/Jordan's friendship so I think it's important for me to say that in the final episode, Rainer showing up for Jordan - while such a simple thing - did a lot to win me over that their friendship is genuine. 

Of course, just as there's a glimpse of a chance that the show might start getting some stuff right, it's cancelled. Story of my life. At least, this way I can tell myself that it was creep that was killed, not darling Jordan. He and Tangy got back together and went on to live HEA.

Share Post