All Episodes Talk: Whose Ex Is Next?

1 hour ago, Racj82 said:

Which is funny since having sex in the middle of a house filled with people is by no means sweet or refreshing. Yet, here it is because at least they didn't rush it.

Ha! So true and good points. Yes, I meant that they didn't rush it! 

The gaggle of Taylor's exes was kind of funny.  Her and corey do get around!

Share Post

On 6/8/2018 at 12:05 PM, angelamh66 said:

Faith needs a copy of He's Just Not That Into You asap! 

Did I hear correctly when she told Jasmine that he's never kissed her, but they f**k? What kinda self-esteem killer are they putting in the water where she lives?

I don't know any of these people from any other shows except the Bachelor franchise, but my heart broke for any woman who thinks so little of herself. I can't even laugh at these woman anymore; they're too damaged. 

Share Post

Episode 11:

"Can You Ever Get Over Your Ex?"

A trip to the SOS threatens to break up a newly reunited couple. Chase’s love triangle games finally come to a head. The singles must decide if they’re leaving Hawaii with love or solo.

Airs June 28, 2018.

Share Post

These people......

Faith, you had a dude that was going to give you affection and you gave it up for someone who never even paid attention to you. 

Tor'i and Angela, who gives a fuck.

Victoria, serves you right for being a mean girl. He wasn't that into you and it was never more than a booty call.

Alicia, yeah right you aren't over Cory.

Cory and Taylor, this will last another month.  They both are reality tv hook up hos.

And color me confused about Cory's child's mother. I know it was said Alicia wasn't the mom but why did he say the shit he did.

Share Post

6 hours ago, toodywoody said:

These people......

Faith, you had a dude that was going to give you affection and you gave it up for someone who never even paid attention to you. 

Tor'i and Angela, who gives a fuck.

Victoria, serves you right for being a mean girl. He wasn't that into you and it was never more than a booty call.

Alicia, yeah right you aren't over Cory.

Cory and Taylor, this will last another month.  They both are reality tv hook up hos.

And color me confused about Cory's child's mother. I know it was said Alicia wasn't the mom but why did he say the shit he did.

From what I can gather Alicia basically became play mommy to that kid. Playing step mom to a kid that's not hers and Corey still dumped her. That's why she keeps going on and about the kid and stuff. She was all in even though the child wasn't hers but Corey didn't give damn.

Share Post

So my DVR cut off with Cory & Taylor standing in the driveway. Did anything else happen? I don't see a re-airing on MTVs schedule. Thx.

Share Post

On 6/18/2018 at 12:37 PM, angelamh66 said:

This show is truly a study in what a fame whore is willing to do to be on TV. 

Yes, a thousand times yes. I've never seen a reality show contestant worse than Angela. Cringe-inducing, jaw-dropping, etc. She truly is calculating her moves for screen time with no worries about her legacy.

I would be embarrassed to ever admit I watch this or AYTO, so I don't. When do the next seasons start?!

Share Post

Couple months late but I needed something to binge watch this weekend due to a summer cold and somehow I found myself watching this trainwreck, mainly cause I knew Chase from the Bachelorette had done the show.  

Random thoughts:

I know she wanted to make sure she got some TV time, but why did Lexi take Paulie back?!?  Girl have some self respect.  Oh wait, nevermind, you are on an MTV dating show.

The Cory/Taylor/Alicia "love" triangle was just beyond pathetic but amusing at the same time.  And Taylor ended up being my least favorite cast member by the end of the show and that says alot when ANGELA was a cast member.  (I have to type her name in all caps since she seems to only be able to scream).

Thought Joe of all people was too cute.  Good for Faith for having a brief fling with him.  Why she preferred June over him is beyond me.

Chase, Chase, Chase, you went from being a fan favorite on the Bachelorette to this trainwreck.  What a fall.  Too bad Victoria's Luis turned out to be such a dud so Chase never had to work for her attention.   

Hopefully they'll be another season as there are lots of Bachelor/ette rejects that would love to do more TV besides Bachelor in Paradise.

Share Post