BB in the Media: Outside the Fishbowl

16 hours ago, IndyMischa said:

This is tragically under-loved. I blame the hiatus.

Don’t you mean yatus? 😉

Share Post

17 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

LOL "vip post-game experience".

Does that mean you feel extra-special after the “game”, when you get to leave?  ;>

Share Post

Was this date mentioned or posted somewhere, in a thread I overlooked?  (If so, I apologize.)   I just saw this info now, but I have been out of the BB loop since the last season ended in September.    The next Celebrity edition starts on Monday, January 21, 2019 (again, if this is old news, I apologize!), and  it ends on Wednesday, February 13th. --

Edited by TVFan17. Reason: Added end date

Share Post

I for one am really looking forward to this. And the end of January is a perfect time for a guilty pleasure that doesn't require a passport or bags of money. 

Do we have any info on who the guests are? 

Edited by Melina22.

Share Post

31 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

I for one am really looking forward to this. And the end of January is a perfect time for a guilty pleasure that doesn't require a passport or bags of money. 

I could have easily missed something that was revealed over the last couple of months, but I have not seen any confirmed names of houseguests yet.  The names I have seen have only been based on speculation or just wishful thinking

I'm looking forward to it too!  I'm glad it's starting a bit earlier this time around, but I am guessing the season wont be any longer than it was last year (edited to add:  I see that it ends on February 13th).   While I know there were some reasons why I (originally) wished last year's season had been a bit longer and that the house guests had been in the house a little longer, at the same time it seemed to move along at a nice pace.  There wasn't a lot of time for doing nothing and waiting weeks and weeks to start playing the game.  Everyone pretty much had to jump into it full-throttle right away.   There wasn't a lot of time for the viewers to get bored, as they might in the usual 3-month season.

Here is another article that gives the end date too -- https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/cbs-midseason-schedule-2019-1163986

Edited by TVFan17. Reason: not caffeinated enough to be typing yet! Typos galore!

Share Post

1 hour ago, Melina22 said:

No info yet- probably won't be released until a week prior like last season. 

Share Post

Wow, it's huge that Julie is hosting it. That means she's probably sticking around for BB21!

Share Post

14 hours ago, RandomWatcher said:

Possible clues to who might be on Celeb BB 2?

Is this clue for 1 celeb or 4?

Share Post

I think four: athlete (?), olympian, movie actor, stage actor. That's my guess.

Share Post

17 hours ago, RandomWatcher said:

Possible clues to who might be on Celeb BB 2?

2 hours ago, HartofDixie said:

Is this clue for 1 celeb or 4?

Well, it sure as hell ain’t Joe DiMaggio....

Share Post

Maybe "Drip. Drip. Brew" is George Clooney! (yeah, right) But I'd watch.

Share Post

I keep thinking on these clues. If this refers to one individual person...maybe Caitlyn Jenner? A running figure, a gold medal, a movie camera, the opposing masks. (As in living a masked life for decades).  I told my daughter my guess. She said, "I don't know. So you think she'd do it?" I said, "Hello... KARDASHIANS?"

Share Post

I was just watching Ariana Grande's latest music video, which has racked up almost 30 million views since it debuted nine hours ago and a chilling thought hit me, "Imagine if Frankie Grande had  become a houseguest for the first time NOW, when Ariana is at a much larger level of fame?" Can you even IMAGINE how much they would work to keep him on the show? And how much they would suck up to him when they found out (which he would make sure to reveal to them much sooner in the season)? Ugh. Thank heaven for small favors that her career was still relatively new back in Season 16. 

Share Post

4 hours ago, ChiCricket said:

My ears are bleeding.

You actually went there!?!?  :>

Share Post

And in case anyone wondered what Hayleigh would look like with red hair...

Share Post

Well, as a redhead, I applaud her hair choice. 

Bring on celeb BB! I'm kind of hoping Mark shows up to host or something. He and Ross were my favs last celeb season.

Share Post

14 hours ago, Nashville said:

You actually went there!?!?  :>

Turns out I'm a masochist. 😂

Share Post

On 12/2/2018 at 8:56 AM, RandomWatcher said:

And in case anyone wondered what Hayleigh would look like with red hair...

The hair looks great! The bizarrely over the top yellow tone bronzer, not so much. She's gorgeous, so whyyyyyy? 

Share Post

9 hours ago, HartofDixie said:

5A09BD46-95D3-400E-8605-202ECC5565E4.jpeg

I hoped this was a fake tattoo, but I should’ve known better. That’s hideous. 

Share Post

On 12/7/2018 at 12:43 PM, HartofDixie said:

5A09BD46-95D3-400E-8605-202ECC5565E4.jpeg

When I saw this, I thought "what an attention whore." Either that, or she hates her body.

Share Post

I try not to be rude about other people's tattoos since that's, well, such a dick move lol, but that's a hard one to handle.

Share Post

I'm a fan of tattoos, I have two myself and plan to get more....but that tattoo doesn't even look real. It looks either drawn on with a marker or photoshopped. It really IS awful and I never thought I'd say that about a tattoo. Whoever designed it needs to be fired. 

Share Post

5 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I try not to be rude about other people's tattoos since that's, well, such a dick move lol, but that's a hard one to handle.

Same here; only thing I have to say is I hope she enjoys it, because that tattoo will be around a LOT longer than that $500K will.

Share Post

13 hours ago, ChiCricket said:

When I saw this, I thought "what an attention whore." Either that, or she hates her body.

Just plain old fug.

Share Post

I like the tattoo, the only thing I would change would be to use shading like on the controller buttons instead of opaque black to fill in the background. But other than that...looks nice to me. I also love the digital Casio watch she's got on. lol I guess she really does like vintage although I don't appreciate things from my childhood being considered vintage! lol

Share Post

On 12/1/2018 at 12:34 PM, RandomWatcher said:

Not that bad....but she wishes she were a boss ass bitch with her quick to cry ass.

18 hours ago, HartofDixie said:

Angela appeared on The Bold and Beautiful on 11/30.

https://twitter.com/Jay_Riffe/status/1068575500409466880

Damn Angela, we got Wayne Muhfuckin' Brady in the scene!

On 12/7/2018 at 12:50 PM, IndyMischa said:

The hair looks great! The bizarrely over the top yellow tone bronzer, not so much. She's gorgeous, so whyyyyyy? 

OMG, she looks BEAUTIFUL!  Fessy's gonna be all up on her now.

Share Post

On 12/2/2018 at 10:10 PM, RandomWatcher said:

She's adorable!  Wasn't crazy about Amanda on BB but Mazel Tov to her!

Share Post