Jump to content

BB in the Media: Outside the Fishbowl

I've seen pics of people online dressing up as Tangela and Rockstar. Weird.

0

Share Post


Link to post
3 hours ago, RandomWatcher said:

I've seen pics of people online dressing up as Tangela and Rockstar. Weird.

Winston is in Boston and the bros went to a party as dick in a box:

7

Share Post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Vixenstud said:

Eesh at the B&B clip.

Uh, yeah - especially considering that Tyler and Brett were arguably the best actors in that scene.  :D

5

Share Post


Link to post

Awww, once upon a time Rena Sofer kicked ass!  She did after all win an Emmy for her portrayal of Lois Cerullo Ashton on General Hospital back in the 90's.

1

Share Post


Link to post

 Brett did a much better job reading his lines in the Diary Room.

3

Share Post


Link to post

I am so behind on this thread.  

Congratulations to Cody and Jessica, both on the wedding and the pregnancy.  Hope little Paisley (sp?) can adjust to the idea of a baby sister before the big day.  (And sorry to hear there are still hurt feelings on Callie's part; blended families are always tough, I'm told.)

Sorry to hear about Kevin's cancer, albeit since I was reading backwards, I have to admit I'm almost relieved it wasn't Kevin Martin or Kevin Thompson who was being discussed. (I was like "which Kevin?" and honestly forgot Mr. Schlehuber.) He does have a large family that's impacted, of course.  Best wishes.

Not surprised at all at the Rachel/Kaycee news; if you followed certain live feed threads, you know that Rachel's been head-over-heels for her since Day 1.  Obviously, there are a lot of issues in play there, but I wish her all the best.  (Well, both of them, but my heart is with Rachel.  And anything that keeps her Bro-free has to be an improvement, IMO.)

And along those lines, I can't say "called it!" about Scottie hanging out with Andy…yet, but my eyebrow remains at least at least a little bit raised.  JMO, though.

Raven's only had eight surgeries since last year?  Damn girl, you slacking…

And congrats to Angie as well.  I thought that she and Chris were going to be long-term partners rather than formalize things, but if he wants to put a (moldavite) ring on it, good for them.  (Scared to think what her wedding dress might look like though, I admit.)

4

Share Post


Link to post
35 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

SECURITY LEVEL... SIX.

*snort*

But hey, both of them were... rockstars.

**doublesnort**

3

Share Post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Halting Hex said:

Congratulations to Cody and Jessica, both on the wedding and the pregnancy.  Hope little Paisley (sp?) can adjust to the idea of a baby sister before the big day.  (And sorry to hear there are still hurt feelings on Callie's part; blended families are always tough, I'm told.)

Not surprised at all at the Rachel/Kaycee news; if you followed certain live feed threads, you know that Rachel's been head-over-heels for her since Day 1.  Obviously, there are a lot of issues in play there, but I wish her all the best.  (Well, both of them, but my heart is with Rachel.  And anything that keeps her Bro-free has to be an improvement, IMO.)

Who is Callie?  Cody's ex?

What about Rachel/Kaycee?  I saw a video of them kissing, is there more gossip?

0

Share Post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Vixenstud said:

Who is Callie?  Cody's ex?

Yep, Paisley's mother.  Again, I've only heard the names (Cody would discuss them with Jessica in the House), so I could have the spellings wrong.  Apologies if so.

4 hours ago, Vixenstud said:

What about Rachel/Kaycee?  I saw a video of them kissing, is there more gossip?

As I've written, this goes back a long way (there was a BBAD episode where Bayleigh discussed Rachel's interest in Kaycee with Angie, including the fact that Kaycee had only dated black girls, and that Rachel had once told Bay*, half-"jokingly" but perhaps somewhat seriously, "stay away from my wife"), but there's also this recent instagram from a certain Richard A.J. Clayton of (part of) his FaceTime session with Rachel:

Rachel could be joking about "I'm dating Kaycee", obviously (the general thought on the board where I found that is that Kaycee's enjoying all the attention she's getting and isn't ready to leap into a relationship).  But who knows?

*-in that same BBAD conversation, Bayleigh described her own sexuality as being "in the middle", but with her engagement to Chris, it's obvious which side she's chosen, IMO.  Sam, OTOH, once described a serious lesbian affair she had in a conversation with JC (she held up her middle fingers to the camera to keep it from getting aired, but of course that's not how the live feeds work) and Rachel seems to be even more bi/lesbian-inclined.  But as with anything, we hardly have the full picture.

Edited by Halting Hex.
0

Share Post


Link to post

Haven't watched this yet but Swaggy has been trying to get us interested in this video on his life while trying to add more subscribers to his new channel.  Bayleigh is already at 6k and Haleigh at 21k. 

I wonder how much longer it will take before he realizes he's not that popular.

 

0

Share Post


Link to post
1 hour ago, HartofDixie said:

Haven't watched this yet but Swaggy has been trying to get us interested in this video on his life while trying to add more subscribers to his new channel.  Bayleigh is already at 6k and Haleigh at 21k. 

I wonder how much longer it will take before he realizes he's not that popular.

 

 

I kind of want to click it to see how many views he has so far and what kind of comments are on the video, but I also don't want to give him a view so....I guess I'll have to go without knowing.

6

Share Post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I kind of want to click it to see how many views he has so far and what kind of comments are on the video, but I also don't want to give him a view so....I guess I'll have to go without knowing.

Just over 1300 views so far.  Has a little over 2200 subscribers which isn't a lot considering he's been promoting this channel on IG, Twitter, etc.

0

Share Post


Link to post
16 hours ago, HartofDixie said:
Thanks a lot, Tangela and Kaycee, for your utter lack of effort. I'm now in the position of applauding the jackass who is leaning in to the video of himself fucking a stuffed animal. 
4

Share Post


Link to post
3 hours ago, IndyMischa said:

Thanks a lot, Tangela and Kaycee, for your utter lack of effort. I'm now in the position of applauding the jackass who is leaning in to the video of himself fucking a stuffed animal. 

Right! 

What is Kaycee supposed to be?

I am glad to see that Angela fixed her eyelashes though lol.

1

Share Post


Link to post
On 10/31/2018 at 9:53 PM, RandomWatcher said:

BB Halloween:

 
 

Kinda disturbed to say IMHO this is the best Angela’s ever looked.

6

Share Post


Link to post
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

What is Kaycee supposed to be?

Pepper. Her friend that was with her was Salt. 

LMAO. 

2

Share Post


Link to post
1 hour ago, SiobhanJW said:

Pepper. Her friend that was with her was Salt. 

LMAO. 

I thought the P was for Peanut.

0

Share Post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

I thought the P was for Peanut.

Then what would her friend’s “S” have stood for - “Shell”?  ;)

1

Share Post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

I thought the P was for Peanut.

That's what I thought at first, too.

0

Share Post


Link to post
On 10/30/2018 at 12:29 AM, Halting Hex said:

 (And sorry to hear there are still hurt feelings on Callie's part; blended families are always tough, I'm told.)

I think this is referencing the recent quote from Jessica that Paisley calls her Mom. I read that in People or some rag and immediately felt bad for Paisley's real Mom. That's so inappropriate. That poor kid gets trotted out for publicity photos then sent back home when they're done with her until the next stunt. Thank God people are finally getting sick of them and calling Jess out for all the scammy product posts and free stuff she begs for on Instagram.

Edited by sashayshante.
2

Share Post


Link to post

So, it seems like Christmas was arrested/turned herself in in Tampa earlier this week.

Quote

According to a police report, obtained by TMZ, Christmas drove to a Tampa gym back in August to confront her baby daddy's alleged side chick. Cops say that Abbott flew into a rage, asking all kinds of questions, and hurling a cup of coffee. She then rammed into the chick's car in the parking lot.

Per the report ... Abbott called the other woman a "pathetic home-wrecking little slut" among other insults.

The responding officer says Abbott continued to scream at the side chick while he tried calming her down. Abbott was 8 months pregnant at the time and, according to the report, cops declined to process her because she was so far along. Her vehicle was seized, but they allowed her to turn herself in later. 

2

Share Post


Link to post

And to think, some say your behavior on reality TV doesn't reflect who you really are!

Edited by peachmangosteen.
7

Share Post


Link to post

Classy! I thought they had broken up....oh, never mind, I don't need to know the sordid details of her love life. 

0

Share Post


Link to post

Saw on Instagram, BB 19's Alex is having to evacuate because of the fires. 

0

Share Post


Link to post
On 11/7/2018 at 12:29 PM, Lady Calypso said:

So, it seems like Christmas was arrested/turned herself in in Tampa earlier this week.

Quote

According to a police report, obtained by TMZ, Christmas drove to a Tampa gym back in August to confront her baby daddy's alleged side chick. Cops say that Abbott flew into a rage, asking all kinds of questions, and hurling a cup of coffee. She then rammed into the chick's car in the parking lot.

Per the report ... Abbott called the other woman a "pathetic home-wrecking little slut" among other insults.

The responding officer says Abbott continued to scream at the side chick while he tried calming her down. Abbott was 8 months pregnant at the time and, according to the report, cops declined to process her because she was so far along. Her vehicle was seized, but they allowed her to turn herself in later. 

 

AdorableDirtyQuaint-small.gif

 

Season 19 is such a dumpster fire of humanity.

3

Share Post


Link to post
3 hours ago, BK1978 said:

I have to say Christmas does look good in her mug shot picture...

No matter how far she got down the Crazy axis of the Hot/Crazy Scale, Chanukah was always attractive enough to stay comfortably close to the Vicky Mendoza Diagonal.  ;>

3

Share Post


Link to post
2 hours ago, RandomWatcher said:

 JC has applied to be on the next season of The Real World

Good; I never watch that show, so that’ll keep him out of MY way at least.  ;)

3

Share Post


Link to post
4 hours ago, RandomWatcher said:

 JC has applied to be on the next season of The Real World

Isn’t he locked in with CBS for a year? Does he know the episodes will be on Facebook?

0

Share Post


Link to post

Bayleigh and her family were on Family Feud and won the $25,000 prize. It was recorded before she went on BB.

0

Share Post


Link to post
On 11/10/2018 at 12:58 PM, Skyfall said:

We’re allowed to post porn videos now? ?

This is tragically under-loved. I blame the hiatus.

3

Share Post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Oh MAH gawd.  Seriously???

LOL, yeah, they've been planning this for a while. 

0

Share Post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now