CRISIS HAS BEEN CANCELLED!

I know. I am upset. I guess we can only hope they show the last four episodes even just online.

Share Post

I haven't got around to watching this week's episode yet because this show really kind of sucks and I have to be in the right mood to sit through it, so I'm not bothered by the news (which I took as a given based on the ratings), but I do hope they air the remaining episodes once sweeps are over -- after investing this much time, I'd like to know how the whole 13-episode arc plays out.

Share Post

What do we do? Obviously, we shoot the remaining hostages, access the emrgency bank account and get out of town. Oh wait, first get the finger out of the cooler and call whichever of the parents is a world class surgeon.

Share Post

Yeah me too Bastet. Or maybe I just want to see more of GA. haha. Well, "Hannibal" was renewed so there is hope I see her on screen here in the US again. And yeah, "The Fall" on Netflix. Being obsessed with GA or being a GA fanatic is really not good for Americans like me since she spends so much time in the UK. haha

Share Post

It looks like the plan is to show the last 4 over the summer, but I haven't seen confirmation. I love GA, but can't say I'll be sad to see this stinker go. Had a hard time paying attention to the last episode.

Share Post

Not unexpected. At this point, I was only watching for Lance Gross (hope he gets snapped up by a better written and better viewed show) and Gillian Anderson (she will hopefully return to Hannibal and continue to have the opportunity to do other shows).

Share Post

She was wasted on this show. Yeah, she gave her character depth and all that, but a much less seasoned performer could have done the same.

Share Post

She read the pilot script but not the rest.

But just seeing ger onscreen was enough but at the same time, it made me want to see more of her.

Share Post

Yep, looks like they're bringing it back to finish up since sweeps will be over.

Share Post

Rosemary's Baby didn't do much better in the ratings at all.

I mm just so happy to see GA. And see Gibson get his ass kicked.

And yeah, I would love for Susie to beat up Fred Dryer's character after what he did to Meg.

Edited by IndependentMind.

Share Post

Gosh,I gotta admit I was  getting tired of that Mr. Gibson. I was getting hooked, just to see what he has  controlled this week. Good to see Sgt Hunter .

Share Post