F.B.I. in the Media

On 2/1/2018 at 7:19 AM, paigow said:

Assistant Director Goren??? 

Oh, I think character last names were clever in Wolf's world. Looking at L&O franchise credits, they were often taken from staff. One of the directors was Norberto Barba (the last name of the ADA on SVU) and another staffer was named Leslie Gyson (which was the name of Goren's shrink in S10 of CI), as just two examples. But I believe there may have been more.

Now, he's recycling instead! And, for the record, Bobby Goren wasn't the first time the name was used in the franchise. I recall either a victim or perp having the last name on The Mothership at one time. Think it was the early Greene/Briscoe era. Another was on SVU in S2, where the perp had the last name, a kid that killed his pedophile guardian.

ETA: Or are you referring to Goren from CI, somehow? Because I can't find any character names for this yet! But I'm dense, so...  :-)

Share Post

A.D. Robert "Bobby" Goren... If Stone Jr. is possible, Goren encore un fois

Share Post

2 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

I really don't know were to put this, so I will ask it here.

Is this supposed to be a remake of the 1960's series?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_F.B.I._(TV_series)

Given how many old shows seem to be making a come back, I just thought I would ask.

I don't think so, but I could be wrong! (I mean, there's the current Hawaii 5-0 and S.W.A.T, so hard to tell.)

Share Post

1 hour ago, paigow said:

Dick Wolf must be tired of Chicago....

Well, its ratings - the whole franchise - have slipped. I don't think it'll have the longevity of the L&O franchise...

Share Post

Looks like Jeremy Sisto liked working with Dick Wolf and Company during Law & Order, as he has signed on to this show!

Share Post

I'm in despite the trailer using the slowest most depressing song ever. 

Share Post

I will let my love of Jeremy Sisto overcome my dislike of Missy Peregrym and give this a shot.

Share Post