All Episodes Talk: TRMS 2018 Season

The Gary Hart movie is The Front Runner--starring Hugh Jackman with very interesting hair.   I've seen several promos recently for it.

Rachel's producers were great---much better than when she sent a producer to pick up her wax presidential figure.

I want to know why she sent Lawrence flowers. :)

Share Post

2 minutes ago, car54 said:

The Gary Hart movie is The Front Runner--starring Hugh Jackman with very interesting hair.   I've seen several promos recently for it.

Rachel's producers were great---much better than when she sent a producer to pick up her wax presidential figure.

I want to know why she sent Lawrence flowers. :)

It was his birthday -- and he did not want it mentioned on the air, which she did last night! 

Share Post

Lawrence was a bit weird about it when she mentioned his birthday last night (I think the actual day was Wednesday) so perhaps the flowers were an apology for bringing it up.  Some people don't want their birthday acknowledged.

I woke up this morning to a dusting of snow.  I wish my boss had decided to send me to Miami.  Alas, that did not happen. 

Too much news today meant no time to feature a new member of Congress.  I hope she can fit in a few of those segments in the coming weeks. 

Share Post

3 hours ago, Calvada said:

I woke up this morning to a dusting of snow.  I wish my boss had decided to send me to Miami.  

Right in the middle of that lunacy & nut stuff, surrounded by crazies yelling "lock her up"?  I'll pass.  Her producers look very young, but clearly they're quite good -- cuz they caught the moment that idiot Repub Congressman was trying to grandstand & was harassing the election official -- and then she gave it back to him really good.  Now that was a great (and kinda hilarious) moment to catch!

Share Post

No Rachel tonight--Ali Velshi just announced he was in for her tonight.

Share Post

I had though she might take both Friday and Monday off for a long weekend, so I was delighted to see her on Friday, and especially with such a strong show.  I hope those TRMS producers in Broward County got some down time over the weekend. 

Share Post

Does anyone know how to find video of the handoff from Chris Hayes tonight?  Apparently he cut to Rachel 40 seconds early, and caught her with her crew getting wired up.  Lawrence teased her about this for at least two minutes. 

Share Post

1 hour ago, freddi said:

Does anyone know how to find video of the handoff from Chris Hayes tonight?  Apparently he cut to Rachel 40 seconds early, and caught her with her crew getting wired up.  Lawrence teased her about this for at least two minutes. 

Share Post

Thank you Rachel!  For pointing out that the man (Schumer) lost seats in the Senate and got reelected as Minority Leader with no problem but the woman (Pelosi) who was the most successful Speaker since Johnson is returning with the biggest pick up of seats since Watergate but of course, she has to go.  

Share Post

50 minutes ago, M. Darcy said:

Thank you Rachel!  For pointing out that the man (Schumer) lost seats in the Senate and got reelected as Minority Leader with no problem but the woman (Pelosi) who was the most successful Speaker since Johnson is returning with the biggest pick up of seats since Watergate but of course, she has to go.  

I wish I could Like this 1000 times.  Expectations for women in politics are so much higher than for men, and they get half the praise and twice the blame.

Share Post

4 minutes ago, izabella said:

twice the blame.

They get demonized.  I haven't figured out what Pelosi (or Hillary) has done that makes her the Anti-Christ.   That being said, I would like to see some "generation change" as the current saying goes.  I'm tired of people in their 70's and 80's making all the decisions.  Their knowledge and experience is valuable, but step aside and mentor some "younger" people.

Share Post

1 minute ago, Quilt Fairy said:

They get demonized.  I haven't figured out what Pelosi (or Hillary) has done that makes her the Anti-Christ.   That being said, I would like to see some "generation change" as the current saying goes.  I'm tired of people in their 70's and 80's making all the decisions.  Their knowledge and experience is valuable, but step aside and mentor some "younger" people.

That seems to be Pelosi's plan.  She has said she would be a "transitional" Speaker, which is what I think they need right now.  Let her use all her experience to develop their strategy, get everything set up on the Committees, and mentor someone to take the reigns.  Those interested in ousting her should be vying to be her protegee right now, not throwing stones at her.

Share Post

22 hours ago, M. Darcy said:

of course. older females have to go

Share Post