Jump to content

Lisa Robertson: Sofa (Really A Mattress) Shopping Channel

7 minutes ago, Happy Suzi Duzi said:

Hairless is AOL alot. Where is he hiding?  Is he on  a buying trip for PP OR Did he find an actual job.

wonder how many of the 4 stooges wish they were back at "that other place"

I think it’s probably a decent gig for Nancy who loves her home and community, and doesn’t really need it.  Katie on the other hand....when you’re young and don’t know that it’s okay to say no and just walk away....I hope her family mentors her.  Hairless, who knows. Really. 

2

Share Post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, cbreeze said:

I can't imagine hanging that ugly thing in my home.  To me, it looks like it belongs in a mausoleum, on the wall of one of the crypts or tombs (I'm not sure what the correct term is).

Thank you for putting my thoughts into words!  I could not formulate it but you sure did!!

1

Share Post


Link to post

I noticed that LaDouche's following had dwindled down to just over 176,000 who "like" her FB page.  Suddenly in the past few weeks it has surged to 180,831. So, an approximate 5,000 increase in fans when her numbers were pretty stale and decreasing, in fact, for a long time seems weird to me.  They were going up in smallish increments of 200-300 every day. Sure seems like a lot in a short time for someone of her "fame" level. What gives?  

3

Share Post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Sidebar said:

I think it’s probably a decent gig for Nancy who loves her home and community, and doesn’t really need it.  Katie on the other hand....when you’re young and don’t know that it’s okay to say no and just walk away....I hope her family mentors her.  Hairless, who knows. Really. 

And I have to bet that Nancy is also collecting her Social Security.  I cannot believe that Lisa is paying them as much or more than QVC did.

 

2 minutes ago, jewels said:

I noticed that LaDouche's following had dwindled down to just over 176,000 who "like" her FB page.  Suddenly in the past few weeks it has surged to 180,831. So, an approximate 5,000 increase in fans when her numbers were pretty stale and decreasing, in fact, for a long time seems weird to me.  They were going up in smallish increments of 200-300 every day. Sure seems like a lot in a short time for someone of her "fame" level. What gives?  

She buys Facebook likes and views~~~

facebook11.jpeg

Edited by Puddy.
3

Share Post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Sidebar said:

I think it’s probably a decent gig for Nancy who loves her home and community, and doesn’t really need it.  Katie on the other hand....when you’re young and don’t know that it’s okay to say no and just walk away....I hope her family mentors her.  Hairless, who knows. Really. 

Spoiler

 

0

Share Post


Link to post

I wonder what happened to chief of stuff ?? I have a feeling she was the initial investor and it’s funny no one ever saw her ... weird .. must of had a falling out cause she’s no where around 

3

Share Post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, jewels said:

I noticed that LaDouche's following had dwindled down to just over 176,000 who "like" her FB page.  Suddenly in the past few weeks it has surged to 180,831. So, an approximate 5,000 increase in fans when her numbers were pretty stale and decreasing, in fact, for a long time seems weird to me.  They were going up in smallish increments of 200-300 every day. Sure seems like a lot in a short time for someone of her "fame" level. What gives?  

All that free publicity she get from QVC's forums probably helps. There's a current thread right now in Q Talk about "Leslie Blodgett gushing over Lisa on her Instagram" page.  Threads like that keep her name out there with her QVC fan base.

1

Share Post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, jewels said:

I noticed that LaDouche's following had dwindled down to just over 176,000 who "like" her FB page.  Suddenly in the past few weeks it has surged to 180,831. So, an approximate 5,000 increase in fans when her numbers were pretty stale and decreasing, in fact, for a long time seems weird to me.  They were going up in smallish increments of 200-300 every day. Sure seems like a lot in a short time for someone of her "fame" level. What gives?  

probably her bouncing melons and her sexy poses last week. Boys and foreign men probably thought they found a free porn site😉🙊

1

Share Post


Link to post
33 minutes ago, Puddy said:

And I have to bet that Nancy is also collecting her Social Security.  I cannot believe that Lisa is paying them as much or more than QVC did.

 

She buys Facebook likes and views~~~

facebook11.jpeg

Was going to say same. No coincidence that she keeps the numbers up when her sales are down, either. 

1

Share Post


Link to post
33 minutes ago, Puddy said:

And I have to bet that Nancy is also collecting her Social Security.  I cannot believe that Lisa is paying them as much or more than QVC did.

 

She buys Facebook likes and views~~~

facebook11.jpeg

Nancy is retirement/ ss age, probably something to do on side

1

Share Post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now