Lisa Robertson: Sofa (Really A Mattress) Shopping Channel

1 minute ago, Puddy said:

I just cannot figure out her thought process.  Anyone that saw her at the meet and greet knows this is not at all what she looks like.

It.Does.Not.Matter --- just keep the junk flowing.

Share Post

Her phone photo app must not have a trash button. Otherwise she would have deleted the Gollum photo.

Surely she doesn't think it's a good picture.

Share Post

7 minutes ago, kittygirl said:

Her phone photo app must not have a trash button. Otherwise she would have deleted the Gollum photo.

Surely she doesn't think it's a good picture.

That was a screen shot by a very astute poster.  

God bless you, mystery poster.

Share Post

1 hour ago, Puddy said:

I just cannot figure out her thought process.  Anyone that saw her at the meet and greet knows this is not at all what she looks like.

I sincerely hope she never figures it out.

She is a source of endless entertainment.

Share Post

11 hours ago, Happy Suzi Duzi said:

WTH is that in the bottom photo.Only thing  I might eat is the biscuits

I think that's a picture that she posted last year. Margarine still in the tub, what might be roast beef that looks like it's had every drop of moisture roasted or reheated out of it, (or maybe it's shoe leather - hard to tell). What might be gravy, although a picture of the jar or can it came out of would help to confirm that. I don't remember if the pile of white goo was supposed to be mashed potatoes or cauliflower (again, a look at the box would help). And what I think were supposed to be mushrooms?

Bad enough to actually feed that to your guests - or maybe minions aren't supposed to be fed well, they might overstay their welcome? But to actually go into Brag Mode and publicly post a photo of that unholy inedible mess shows a level of arrogant cluelessness that up until now has only been seen in politicians.

Edited by Hyacinth B.

Share Post

6 minutes ago, Hyacinth B said:

I think that's a picture that she posted last year. Margarine still in the tub, what might be roast beef that looks like it's had every drop of moisture roasted out of it, (or maybe it's shoe leather - hard to tell). What might be gravy, although a picture of the jar or can it came out of would help to confirm that. I don't remember if the pile of white goo was supposed to be mashed potatoes or cauliflower (again, a look at the box would help). And what I think were supposed to be mushrooms?

Bad enough to actually feed that to your guests - or maybe minions aren't supposed to be fed well, they might overstay their welcome? But to actually go into Brag Mode and publicly post a photo of that unholy inedible mess shows a level of arrogant cluelessness that up until now has only been seen in politicians.

Remember who made that dinner? Nancy.

Share Post

5 minutes ago, Girlydiva53 said:

Ah, of course. She must be a graduate of the "When the smoke alarm goes off, dinner is ready" School Of Cooking.

Share Post

42 minutes ago, Snark Bytes said:

I sincerely hope she never figures it out.

She is a source of endless entertainment.

Damn skippy!

Share Post

19 minutes ago, Hyacinth B said:

think that's a picture that she posted last year. Margarine still in the tub, what might be roast beef that looks like it's had every drop of moisture roasted or reheated out of it, (or maybe it's shoe leather - hard to tell). What might be gravy, although a picture of the jar or can it came out of would help to confirm that. I don't remember if the pile of white goo was supposed to be mashed potatoes or cauliflower (again, a look at the box would help). And what I think were supposed to be mushrooms?

Yup, that's what all that was.  We all had a field day here ripping that photo apart.  It's bad enough that the food looks inedible, but the table setting was so sad.  It's fine for a casual family dinner, but to brag-post about something so thrown together and served to company....not good.  Wrinkled tablecloth, mismatched serving dishes (the one with the mashed (or as Lisa said, "mash") potatoes looks like a stainless steel dog bowl,  plastic tub of margarine, pot-holder on the table doing duty as a trivet, on and on.  Plus the food was all brown-beige.  Not a green bean or red tomato in sight.  Beige rolls (from a tin), beige 'mash' potatoes, brown gravy, brown mushrooms, brown "roast beef".  Hahaha - at least that's what they said it was.  It looks like Spam to me. 

Share Post

17 minutes ago, Girlydiva53 said:

Ah, yes.

The Prison Food Buffet.

Share Post

2 hours ago, Puddy said:

That was a screen shot by a very astute poster.  

God bless you, mystery poster.

Ah. I thought it was a picture made when she turned her phone toward herself on one of her walks through * the city*.

Share Post

47 minutes ago, kittygirl said:

Ah. I thought it was a picture made when she turned her phone toward herself on one of her walks through * the city*.

She turned her gimbal during her walk and talk so we saw her live but a sweet angel captured that screen shot for us.

Share Post

4 hours ago, Puddy said:

Ah, yes.

The Prison Food Buffet.

If they served food like that in prison, they'd have a riot on their hands.

Share Post

4 hours ago, Puddy said:

Damn skippy!

That ^ is one of my favorite sayings from the Janet Evanovich novels!

Share Post

7 hours ago, seahag said:

That ^ is one of my favorite sayings from the Janet Evanovich novels!

Personally, I prefer Jif.

Share Post

9 hours ago, Ladyrain said:

Latest video - Nancy making stuffed cabbages.  Lisa providing background "music" in the form of peals of melodic laughter.  Over and over and over.  Then there was the  constant hair flipping while standing over the food, and a few eye swipes for good measure.  Gah.  No manners.

Being Polish, I was quite interested in the stuffed cabbage.  My mother made the best, and Mr. Rain and I have tried to carry on the tradition.  Nancy's looked good, although I can't imagine making that dish without onions.  She didn't put any at all in, but she did use bread crumbs. That was news to me.  And she didn't cook the rice first; just put it in raw.   Then 450 for an hour, 350 for 90 minutes more.  We do ours at 350 for at least three hours.  But she did a great job rolling them up; she put lots and lots of tomato mixture on top (yes!), although I mix in a little brown sugar and vinegar.  

Lisa stood around pawing at the iPad, laughing, hair flipping, generally doing nothing, although she was all decked out in an apron, for absolutely absolutely no reason on that one.  Nancy did all the work.  Just like she does for the SSC.

This was simply a joy to read, your memories of your mother’s cooking. I was blessed with knowing my great grandmother, and would watch her cook for hours when I was a young girl.  No recipes, all intuitive, brought over from the ‘old country.’  Thank you!  (Omg her food spoiled me for life!)

Share Post

10 hours ago, Ladyrain said:

Being Polish, I was quite interested in the stuffed cabbage.  My mother made the best, and Mr. Rain and I have tried to carry on the tradition.  Nancy's looked good, although I can't imagine making that dish without onions.  She didn't put any at all in, but she did use bread crumbs. That was news to me.  And she didn't cook the rice first; just put it in raw.   Then 450 for an hour, 350 for 90 minutes more.  We do ours at 350 for at least three hours.  But she did a great job rolling them up; she put lots and lots of tomato mixture on top (yes!), although I mix in a little brown sugar and vinegar.  

Bread crumbs? THUD. I'm Polish, too and I can't co-sign bread crumbs!  
We never used onions, though... however, as I've learned from other Polish families, we all have our own family recipes and we each swear ours is the best!

Share Post

24 minutes ago, leFay said:

Bread crumbs? THUD. I'm Polish, too and I can't co-sign bread crumbs!  
We never used onions, though... however, as I've learned from other Polish families, we all have our own family recipes and we each swear ours is the best!

You're Polish too?  We have waaaay too many coincidences not to be related....or something.  --- No onions, huh?  You don't even want to know how many onions we use.  Lol.  I'm glad I wasn't the only one squicked out by the breadcrumbs.  That was veering into meatloaf territory for me.  Good stuff for sure, but entirely different. 

Share Post

@Ladyrain My mother used only the outer layers of the cabbage, ground pork & ground beef, rice, 80 tons of tomato sauce and BACON on top!.... mmmmmm, bacon.... she learned the recipe from my father's family...

Let's see if we're related! My father's side is from Chicopee and my mother's side is from Noho, Holyoke & Springfield and I think there are a handful in Granby...

Share Post

Just now, leFay said:

@Ladyrain My mother used only the outer layers of the cabbage, ground pork & ground beef, rice, 80 tons of tomato sauce and BACON on top!.... mmmmmm, bacon.... she learned the recipe from my father's family...

Let's see if we're related! My father's side is from Chicopee and my mother's side is from Noho, Holyoke & Springfield and I think there are a handful in Granby...

GET OUT!!  (™Elaine Benes).  My father's family is from Chicopee too!  My grandfather was one of the founders of The Chicopee Provision Company (Blue Seal kielbasa, etc.)   Mother's side from South Deerfield, but all four grandparents  came from Poland in the very early 1900s.  ----  The reason for thinking that some connection maybe isn't out of the realm of possibility is that my mother was one of 18 children.  Yup.  Eighteen.  So you can imagine how many first cousins I had when we were all still around.  At its greatest number I had 44 first cousins, and only 2 of them were from my father's side. 

Share Post

My father's side had 10 and they all went to St. Stanislaus school/ church in Chicopee... they're not famous for anything, actually... although one of my uncles lived around the corner from Millie's Pierogies... I almost applied there when I was a teen because they had an ad for a Pierogi Pincher position, but I digress...Blue Seal is the hands-down best kielbasa you could ever buy!... I loved having it cold for leftovers...

Share Post

I’m Polish-Russian.  Didn’t know there were so many of my people around!  I have my mother’s recipe for cabbage rolls, beef (no pork), onions, tomato sauce, rice, wrapped in cabbage.  Simple & good (I don’t eat meat anymore, but enjoyed back in the day).  Never made Pierogis, but bought some at the Ukrainian festival last year - just like mother used to make!

Share Post

Please don't laugh.  Yes - I really am this clueless.  What is the Visitors section?  I'm not on FB, know nothing about anything there.  But when I click on her FB i can see her pictures and videos and read the posters' comments.  At least whatever comments show up right there.  There's probably a different section for FB members.  Anyway - I looked and looked and saw nothing marked Visitors.  What was the gist of the comment there?

Share Post

@Ladyrain left-hand side of facebook page "community" heading... the post is still there!  TEEHEE!

OHMYDAWG, she responded!!!

Edited by leFay. Reason: Muppet News Flash...

Share Post

2 minutes ago, Ladyrain said:

Please don't laugh.  Yes - I really am this clueless.  What is the Visitors section?  I'm not on FB, know nothing about anything there.  But when I click on her FB i can see her pictures and videos and read the posters' comments.  At least whatever comments show up right there.  There's probably a different section for FB members.  Anyway - I looked and looked and saw nothing marked Visitors.  What was the gist of the comment there?

Click on 'community' on the left hand bar. And PPPP replied to the comment about extreme photoshopping! It is our choice to portray ourselves how we wish to! It is most helpful to celebrate our choices!

Share Post

Post;

”I tried to find a way to share this with you via a PM but couldn't find one.  You're a lovely woman; you and I are the same age.  As women we are constantly bombarded with:  "you're not pretty enough", you're not young enough, you're not thin enough.  I would like to encourage you to please, please stop photoshopping and filtering your photos.  By denying the aging process you are doing a grave disservice to women our age and older and especially to the younger women and girls coming behind us.   We desperately need women to embrace and show that regardless of our age we are and can be beautiful.  We're not wax mannequins, we are humans.”

LaD reply:

”Hi X, I appreciate your perspective but feel that it is a deeply personal decision and every woman’s right to portray herself in whatever way she chooses. Because these choices are made from a lifetime of experiences unique to that individual I feel it is most helpful to celebrate the way we each choose to portray ourselves and allow others to do the same.”

I’m sorry for being cryptic about that post I saw, wasn’t my intent.

Share Post

42 minutes ago, AmazingAmazing said:

There is a fabulous new post in Visitors about her extreme photoshopping. Bravo to the author. It’ll be deleted I am sure. 

La Douche answered in her characteristic pissily defensive manner....

Edited by Snark Bytes. Reason: Her way to portray herself is to Photoshop herself into oblivion and render herself unrecognizable.

Share Post

20 minutes ago, kiminoregon said:

Click on 'community' on the left hand bar. And PPPP replied to the comment about extreme photoshopping! It is our choice to portray ourselves how we wish to! It is most helpful to celebrate our choices!

Thank you SO much for telling me!  First, I never even noticed that column on the left.  See?  Clueless.  But then, whenever I click on anything 'new', I get myself into a situation.  Either I can't get out, or something else awful.  So meandering the interwebs scares me somewhat.  I read stuff, post here, do a little shopping, things like that.  But I know there's so much more I could be doing with this laptop but I'm too intimidated to try.   ~   Thanks again!

Share Post

18 minutes ago, AmazingAmazing said:

Post;

”I tried to find a way to share this with you via a PM but couldn't find one.  You're a lovely woman; you and I are the same age.  As women we are constantly bombarded with:  "you're not pretty enough", you're not young enough, you're not thin enough.  I would like to encourage you to please, please stop photoshopping and filtering your photos.  By denying the aging process you are doing a grave disservice to women our age and older and especially to the younger women and girls coming behind us.   We desperately need women to embrace and show that regardless of our age we are and can be beautiful.  We're not wax mannequins, we are humans.”

LaD reply:

”Hi X, I appreciate your perspective but feel that it is a deeply personal decision and every woman’s right to portray herself in whatever way she chooses. Because these choices are made from a lifetime of experiences unique to that individual I feel it is most helpful to celebrate the way we each choose to portray ourselves and allow others to do the same.”

New Mexico.

Edited by Snark Bytes. Reason: Attributed quote to La in error!

Share Post

There's a difference between "portraying yourself" and flat-out turning into a totally different person, like a secret agent disguise!
Plus, notice the ridiculous word salad going on? Her response didn't make a damn bit of sense... she sort of talked around herself... 

Share Post

2 minutes ago, leFay said:

There's a difference between "portraying yourself" and flat-out turning into a totally different person, like a secret agent disguise!
Plus, notice the ridiculous word salad going on? Her response didn't make a damn bit of sense... she sort of talked around herself... 

She's really good at "baffling them with bullshit".

Share Post

I'm not sure what 'lifetime of experiences' lead one to photomanipulate their image past the point of looking like a human, but ok.

She clearly hasn't read that Dove will put a mark on all its images that there is no digital distortion: "the Mark will take help women to identify reality and relieve some of the pressure to look a certain way, which is why we have created a new Evolution Film, which reveals the extent of digital distortions and manipulations that take place in media and advertising and brings to life the issue that women experience. We are hoping more brands join us in this movement, as this commitment needs to be widespread.” source if you are interested: https://www.drugstorenews.com/beauty/dove-launches-no-digital-distortion-mark-branded-content/

Share Post

I was watching Nancy's stuffed cabbage video just now (slow day and I like stuffed cabbage).  Anyway, if you go to approx 18:19, Nancy talks about her feet in the bath picture, and how some people were saying it wasn't her feet!  Proof that this site IS read by Lisa and friends!  

Share Post

56 minutes ago, AmazingAmazing said:

Post;

LaD reply:

Lisa’s reply is so stupid and shows just how manipulating and fake she really is. It’s very refreshing knowing others see her exactly like we do and are not afraid to point it out to her. You would think Lisa would get a clue and realize when fans see her in real life and say ‘wow you look so different in person’. Duh what the F*** does she think that means??! She’d rather get all defensive about it because we’re all suppose to believe she looks like a wax figure completely flawless. 

THANK YOU to that poster for speaking up!!! But I bet once Douche calms down she will delete that post because we all know it must have bloused her fit! 👍😁

Share Post

"..choices are made due to a lifetime of experiences unique to that individual.."     PPPP's life experiences consist of parading around wearing a swimsuit in beauty pageants, being judged against other women; then she was a TV shopping channel host, rising to diva status, being celebrated for her beauty.  Now she's an internet saleswoman, dependent on people finding her 'fun' and 'attractive' enough to spend their money on her junque.  Her whole identity is tied up in her looks.  She's devised this persona - on stage, on TV, online - that now she's desperate to live up to.  Youth.  Beauty.  Perfection.  -  It completely baffles me that she scheduled that stinking cruise, unless she didn't think far enough ahead about the 'up close and personal' aspect.  Or she plans on having multiple tweaks and procedures prior.  Or she's so desperate to up the customer ante that she's throwing caution to the wind.

Share Post

I like how La Douche defends her image manipulation by cloaking it as a means of personal freedom and expression, a noble "right" rather than the deceitful lie and misrepresentation it actually is.

The sad thing is, in the end, the only one she's fooling is herself. 

Although, sadly, she's managing to line her pockets by means of these many deceptions.

Caveat emptor!

Share Post

Ok.  Fair enough. If this is how she feels, than it’s certainly fair should someone ask which version is attending the cruise.  

Filtered, or ......unfiltered?

Share Post

22 hours ago, On That One said:

LOL. This photo absolutely, absolutely never gets old...on that one.

If she ever has a problem in her future with stalkers, she should mail them this picture!

Share Post

57 minutes ago, Ladyrain said:

"..choices are made due to a lifetime of experiences unique to that individual.."     PPPP's life experiences consist of parading around wearing a swimsuit in beauty pageants, being judged against other women; then she was a TV shopping channel host, rising to diva status, being celebrated for her beauty.  Now she's an internet saleswoman, dependent on people finding her 'fun' and 'attractive' enough to spend their money on her junque.  Her whole identity is tied up in her looks.  She's devised this persona - on stage, on TV, online - that now she's desperate to live up to.  Youth.  Beauty.  Perfection.  -  It completely baffles me that she scheduled that stinking cruise, unless she didn't think far enough ahead about the 'up close and personal' aspect.  Or she plans on having multiple tweaks and procedures prior.  Or she's so desperate to up the customer ante that she's throwing caution to the wind.

Because Lisa looks at it from a warped sense of mind... she figures the hundred or so people that see her “true beauty” via meet n greets or the cruise or just out & about... those people are so far up her ass already that they don’t give a shit how she looks in person, they open their wallets and ask how much does she want for whatever “treasures” they’re cluttering their houses with. So in this case it’s a majority thing with Lisa. She knows the majority of her fans only see her through FB, so she’d rather manipulate her looks to the masses versus the handful of people who actually see her in person. It’s worth it to her. I have NEVER witnessed somebody as insecure as Lisa, it’s amazing, amazing. 

Share Post

1 minute ago, Bella Angelo said:

Because Lisa looks at it from a warped sense of mind... she figures the hundred or so people that see her “true beauty” via meet n greets or the cruise or just out & about... those people are so far up her ass already that they don’t give a shit how she looks in person, they open their wallets and ask how much does she want for whatever “treasures” they’re cluttering their houses with. So in this case it’s a majority thing with Lisa. She knows the majority of her fans only see her through FB, so she’d rather manipulate her looks to the masses versus the handful of people who actually see her in person. It’s worth it to her. I have NEVER witnessed somebody as insecure as Lisa, it’s amazing, amazing. 

Absolutely absolutely

Share Post

Did she ever mention, as to what happened to her wrist? I noticed in her cooking video, she wasn’t wearing the wrist support. 

Share Post

@BillyGoat Not that I heard in the video.  Like it never happened!

Share Post

“Every woman’s right to portray herself as....”  (as either authentic, or not. We know which one she chooses. That says a lot IMO)

You know, she could have easily deleted that post like so many others she deleted. But she lashes out immediately, disagreeing, going full on word salad,  doubling down on her God-given right to be fake. 😂

Edited by AmazingAmazing.

Share Post

18 minutes ago, Bella Angelo said:

surely wise folk have figured out her photos are major "fixed". She is so full of bullshit she just doesn't get it.Bet those young, pulled together, tastefully dressed, well coiffed  young women (at N.Y. event) saw what she really looked like......stringy hair, flousy looking I Dream of Jeanie bangle ho dress.  😂 Now she dresses in clothes a 30 or 40 something might wear and the 40 somethings would question wearing the tit dresses.  I am sure 30, 40, and 50 year olds are wondering what mid life crisis she is inexperiencing to show so much t&a.The only things she shows me is her need for attention, she is insecure and immature and she lives in a world that no longer exists. She is not a reality star, she is not a Kardashian and she sure isn't Kylie Jenner.  Poor PP the only male attention she gets is from a play boy who probably chases more than we can possibly think or......well you get my point.  she really needs to grow up and class up AND stop filtering herself so much.

Share Post

24 minutes ago, BillyGoat said:

Did she ever mention, as to what happened to her wrist? I noticed in her cooking video, she wasn’t wearing the wrist support. 

She probably sprained it when she was helping fill orders in the warehouse...

image.png.3d9c7f403711ce06aa23a7400d5cfa73.png

Share Post

And the comments to her still - “Oh my God you don’t age!”  😂

kiminoregon - I loved that article. 

Share Post

2 hours ago, Kudzu said:

I was watching Nancy's stuffed cabbage video just now (slow day and I like stuffed cabbage).  Anyway, if you go to approx 18:19, Nancy talks about her feet in the bath picture, and how some people were saying it wasn't her feet!  Proof that this site IS read by Lisa and friends!  

OF COURSE SHE DOES. If she was smart she'd listen to us.  Just in case the former washed up Q  has been is reading, please note....... my granddaughter might have worn this childish looking junk when she was 5, but now at 21 she says too childish for her lol 

mop6_1024x1024.jpg

mop-ear1_1024x1024.jpg

Share Post

14 minutes ago, Happy Suzi Duzi said:

OF COURSE SHE DOES. If she was smart she'd listen to us.  Just in case the former washed up Q  has been is reading, please note....... my granddaughter might have worn this childish looking junk when she was 5, but now at 21 she says too childish for her lol 

mop6_1024x1024.jpg

mop-ear1_1024x1024.jpg

You just know that many multiples of this set are going to show up on the cruise.  Lisa will be basking in the reflected glory from all the trinkets and ponchos and bug purses.  The crew will think they've entered the Twilight Zone, populated by ?dozens? hundreds? of PP clones.  Why anyone would want to look like everyone else has always been a mystery to me.  Whenever a Q or Ho host mentions how many thousands of anything have flown out the door, I'm out.  I don't wish to be a carbon copy of anyone, and I really don't like being told what I MUST wear just because it's supposedly "in" - especially from the klown krew at QVC or the poncho packin' mama at the SSC.

Share Post