Season 6 Wish List

Too early maybe?

Regardless, I would like to see the following:

Still looking for that 2nd or 3rd generation American go back to "home" country and bring over a spouse.  

An American (regardless of which State) bringing a Canadian spouse.

A gay couple

No more trainwrecks. I'm tired of Nicoles, the Mollys, the Danis, etc.   I rather see some real footage of honest people trying to adjust to marriage and life in the States than the crap they have been showing.

Share Post

I would like not to be duped,tricked and made to believe all the shit from the Season.

There are real people out there trying to get Visas and come to the USA, yet we are asked to believe these leeches are for real.

I hate being played and most of these assholes were acting.

Molly and Luis were so insufferable that floggings should be brought back.

Penguin and Hooker Annie.... I have no words for those two.

Share Post

Thought it doesn't exactly fit the 90 Day US Visa theme... I'd like to see an American move overseas and the obstacles they face as a non-native speaker somewhere else.  

Agree - no more trainwrecks.  No more people that make me homicidal.  

Share Post

A friend's nephew came over from Wales and married someone. No drama.

The trainwrecks make for good viewing and drama. People like feeling superior to others.

Playing the show's viewers is not cool. Viewers are not dumb and they will come to these boards and other social media and express their displeasure. And the show will eventually be cancelled.

I would like folks who are not actors, looking for some sort of career in entertainment, looking for their own reality show and using this as a 5 minute ticket to 'fame'.  People who you root for due to the number of obstacles they face. Not women facing a life of poverty and no opportunity in some country and having an American who has tons of baggage  and of dubious character swoop in to rescue them. And have these women ask the dudes why no American woman is not suitable for them.  What is their motivation? I would like to see a smart savvy woman point out all the red flags and then dump the dude.

Edited by Frozendiva.

Share Post

Howzabout some people who aren't totally broke. Shame on so many of the Americans who have no business whatsoever luring someone to the states with the promise of a good life. You know that many of the men must secretly think that a woman from a disadvantaged background would take their hand in marriage without seeing their credit report and RUNNOFT.

IMHO some trainwrecks give the show some spice.

Share Post

I echo to end the drama and trainwrecks.  Small wrecks are OK, but please no more Danielle or Nicole.  I'd also like to see no more racists please.  Gay couples would be interesting - especially if they're from an area where it's less accepted.  And I'd still like to see a foreign fiancée pack up and go home before getting married, or see one sent packing.  

ETA: No more scammers, please. (Looking at you, Mo and Luis)

Edited by funky-rat.

Share Post

2 hours ago, funky-rat said:

I echo to end the drama and trainwrecks.  Small wrecks are OK, but please no more Danielle or Nicole.  I'd also like to see no more racists please.  Gay couples would be interesting - especially if they're from an area where it's less accepted.  And I'd still like to see a foreign fiancée pack up and go home before getting married, or see one sent packing.  

ETA: No more scammers, please. (Looking at you, Mo and Luis)

Train wrecks are fun as long as there are no children involved.  Only show kids with stable people.  No more Mays or Kensleys, please.  

Share Post

I’d really like it if they chose people who didn’t have children. Kids don’t have any choice when their parents decide to put them on TV and I don’t think being on 90DF is good for them.  Adults wanting to go on TV and be idiots? Fine. I need my entertainment. But don’t involve kids in the idiocy. 

Share Post

I'd really like it if they chose people who weren't children.  Listening to the haughty, inflexible, self-absorbed 18 year old Evelyn and the immature, galactically stupid and desperate to marry 22 year old Nicole are two young people that made me shoot Nerf bullets at the TV.  

People with a little more life behind them other than playing Partridge Family and eating apples and/or having your baby call three guys Daddy would be a start.  

Edited by Kareem.

Share Post

Serious 90DF withdrawals..... when is this wonderful shit show starting up again ? Come on TLC!?

Share Post

Reposted in this wish list section where it makes more sense.

================================================

I would love it if TLC/Sharp can avoid the following cliches in future seasons.

1 - Please stop the whole automatic modeling photo shoot thing.   None of them (except poor Pao and Anfisa) make it past the photoshoot because they are not exotic enough or professional enough or connected enough to be actual real models.   Please stop!    Their infatuated boyfriends may think they are model material, but you know damn well that they are not.

2 - Stop picking ALL losers and pick a couple or two with actual chances of making it.    Please pick at least one mature couple that we can root for.

3 - Please mix up the American Male and poor foreign Female dynamic, and pick some American women, preferably NOT wealthy-looking or Upper Middle class like Libby.   Just think regular folk.

4 - Pick a couple where the foreigner is a better economic position than the American.  I know lots of men and women who have married into wealthy foreign families.   They exist.

5 - Stop pushing the "Daddy" agenda on the stepfathers.   Those relationships take years to form and producers pushing participants to use those words is just wrong.   Notice how they have done it in other seasons/related shows.

6 - Please have more background into the participants.   More about their lives back in the original countries, their families, etc.  Notice how we know little or nothing about Andrei.

In summary, walk away form the cliches and bring some fresh faces and fresh angles to this.   I have written about viewer fatigue in the past and the present formula is quite worn out.

Share Post

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 7:39 AM, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Serious 90DF withdrawals..... when is this wonderful shit show starting up again ? Come on TLC!?

I know - me too! Bring on the train wrecks. I'm so excited that it's almost here. May 20!!!

Share Post

25 minutes ago, Teri313 said:

I know - me too! Bring on the train wrecks. I'm so excited that it's almost here. May 20!!!

Thank you I didn't know when it started I checked TLC again last night! Sunday nights are back, best Sunday nights since Downtown Abbey ended. Gosh what does that say about me?

Share Post

I want a crossover show between My 600 Lb. Life and 90-Day Fiance where obese patients of Dr. Now recruit fiances from other countries to come here and change their bedpans, wipe their privates and buy take-out while trying to convince them it's really love. 

Share Post

3 hours ago, millennium said:

I want a crossover show between My 600 Lb. Life and 90-Day Fiance where obese patients of Dr. Now recruit fiances from other countries to come here and change their bedpans, wipe their privates and buy take-out while trying to convince them it's really love. 

I second that emotion. I just LOVE Dr. Now.

Share Post

On 5/7/2018 at 7:45 AM, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Thank you I didn't know when it started I checked TLC again last night! Sunday nights are back, best Sunday nights since Downtown Abbey ended. Gosh what does that say about me?

That you have amazing taste in TV shows!

I’m still missing Downton. For real.

(It’s just not the same watching it on Amazon or on Blu Ray.)

Share Post

Where is everyone?  Please come back, there is so much to process. 

Share Post

Shouldn't we be using "Happily Ever After" doesn't seem to be anywhere to post over there,

Share Post

9 hours ago, Bridget said:

I’m still missing Downton. For real.

Mee tooo!

I did get my fix when my husband and I were on a Viking Ocean Cruise, they have it on an endless stream. 

Funny that I have never missed 90 Day like that. LOL.

Share Post