Mind Your Surroundings: Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow and Other Superhero Universes

4 hours ago, Velocity23 said:

With assists from Amunet?  So one of the Flash villains is going to be on the side of the heroes when they bring in a Nazi Laurel?  Interesting choices.  

Share Post

I don't think they'll be in the same episode.

In this Tuesday’s episode, “Fury Rogue” (The CW, 8/7c), Barry recruits Leo Snart (returning Arrowverse player Wentworth Miller) to help transport a dangerous meta, while subsequent weeks will find Earth 19 bounty hunter Gypsy (Jessica Camacho), Central City villainess Amunet (Katee Sackhoff) and then Star City’s John Diggle (Arrow‘s David Ramsey) lending a hand.

Share Post

I think that Laurel wont even be in that much of the episode. I'd be surprised if she is in more then the scene they took pictures of. 

Share Post

Was that a modified Van Dyke Mon El was sporting on Supergirl this episode?

I really liked that episode of Supergirl.  Kara finally talked about all the problems in their perfect relationship, Lena and Sam were great (with support from James) and I now hope Lena can cure Sam,  and David Harewood and Carl Lumby were the stars in a heartbreaking story.

Share Post