S01.E03: When Christmas Was Christmas 2017.12.20

Sax journeys through a dark past while he and Happy track his daughter; Merry and Amanda make a chilling discovery; Very Bad Santa coerces information out of Hailey about her dad.

Share Post

The baby in the microwave would have tuned me into a homicidal lush too. Holy crap that was disgusting.

I'm a little confused did evil Santa take Claire because he's after Nick (history)? Or is he after Nick because of what Claire was telling him when she thought she was talking to another kid?

It's interesting, I keep thinking Nick was a good guy before everything went to shit. Nope, he was always an asshole, he just his it better.

Share Post

I know I'm not supposed to support vigilante justice, but seeing Nick pound that guy while Merry just stood there? Can't complain when a piece of shit who microwaved his baby gets the stuffing beat out of him. Bonus: we got to see some old school Ozface!

Bad Santa can see Happy - interesting.

Those parents who claimed their little girl was kidnapped but were keeping her upstairs may have been creepier than the baby microwaver.

I think Bad Santa took Claire because she was there, not because he was specifically targeting her. It would have taken a lot of effort for him to kidnap her from that concert so I think that he was hanging around in the hopes of kidnapping a kid and that she just happened to be the first one who stumbled across his path. He couldn't have known that she would slip away from her mom and wander into that area. But how did he know where to deliver the card? Did Claire tell him where she lived?

Share Post

Isn't her name Hailey?

Any episode that shows full-on Meloni ass gets an A+++ from me.

5 hours ago, Morrigan2575 said:

The baby in the microwave would have tuned me into a homicidal lush too. Holy crap that was disgusting.

Yeah, I think we now know the turning point from "bad" cop to "turn in your badge".

Share Post

18 minutes ago, Galloway Cave said:

Isn't her name Hailey?

Yeah, I think we now know the turning point from "bad" cop to "turn in your badge".

You're right, I don't know where I got Claire from.

Share Post

1 hour ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

But how did he know where to deliver the card? Did Claire Hailey tell him where she lived?

Bad Santa seems somewhat supernatural, he might have had a clue from the posters that the mom was hanging up. Even worst Bad Santa went into her home with Hailey to look at the picture of her dad on the computer. Then Bad Santa went straight to where Sax was, eventhough the police has been searching for him for the several murders. Bad Santa swallows Happy in the preview for the next episode.  

Share Post

14 hours ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Yeah, that really went too far, I thought.

10 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

I know I'm not supposed to support vigilante justice, but seeing Nick pound that guy while Merry just stood there? Can't complain when a piece of shit who microwaved his baby gets the stuffing beat out of him. Bonus: we got to see some old school Ozface!

Those parents who claimed their little girl was kidnapped but were keeping her upstairs may have been creepier than the baby microwaver.

Scared the shit out of me when Amanda found her in the attic.

9 hours ago, Galloway Cave said:

And what a beautiful, beefy ass it is.

8 hours ago, AnimeMania said:

Bad Santa seems somewhat supernatural, he might have had a clue from the posters that the mom was hanging up. Even worst Bad Santa went into her home with Hailey to look at the picture of her dad on the computer. Then Bad Santa went straight to where Sax was, eventhough the police has been searching for him for the several murders.

The last brother Sax offed in the first episode mentioned something about demons running the world. Either Blue is one of them or he knows about them. That might tie in with Very Bad Santa's apparent supernatural abilities. Plus, Nick keeps surviving accidents and other encounters that should have killed him. 

I wonder if there's more to Wiggles-like entertainer Amanda and Hailey were going to see when the girl was kidnapped.

Share Post

On 12/21/2017 at 10:20 PM, SmithW6079 said:

Yeah, that really went too far, I thought.

Scared the shit out of me when Amanda found her in the attic.

And what a beautiful, beefy ass it is.

The last brother Sax offed in the first episode mentioned something about demons running the world. Either Blue is one of them or he knows about them. That might tie in with Very Bad Santa's apparent supernatural abilities. Plus, Nick keeps surviving accidents and other encounters that should have killed him. 

I wonder if there's more to Wiggles-like entertainer Amanda and Hailey were going to see when the girl was kidnapped.

I think the Squishies or whatever the hell they are are a big part of it. When Amanda and Hailey were talking about them on the way to the show in the pilot, Amanda asked which one Happy liked the best and Hailey said Happy didn't like them because he thought they were creepy. Then the fake-kidnapped girl had one in her room. 

Speaking of beautiful beefy asses, I wonder if Teh AoL porked up some for this role. 

Share Post

Not for nothing, but meth doesn’t smell like “sweet burning plastic.”  Crack smells like “sweet burning plastic.”

Share Post

6 hours ago, revbfc said:

Not for nothing, but meth doesn’t smell like “sweet burning plastic.”  Crack smells like “sweet burning plastic.”

And you know this.. how?

Share Post

5 hours ago, jhlipton said:

And you know this.. how?

How do you not know?

Share Post

15 hours ago, revbfc said:

8 hours ago, jhlipton said:

And you know this.. how?

Asking for a friend ... 😉

Share Post

Does Meredith have any redeeming qualities whatsoever? What is the point of her character?

Share Post

Thankfully I read about the baby in the microwave scene so I was able to be "otherwise engaged" for that scene. I think I might need to read the comments before every episode from now on. 

On 25/12/2017 at 4:38 AM, goldil said:

I think the Squishies or whatever the hell they are are a big part of it. When Amanda and Hailey were talking about them on the way to the show in the pilot, Amanda asked which one Happy liked the best and Hailey said Happy didn't like them because he thought they were creepy. Then the fake-kidnapped girl had one in her room. 

I had totally forgotten about the whole 'demon password' thing. Which is weird since that was only last episode. But I agree. 

Share Post