Take Two in the Media

I guess it's just the initial 13 episodes they've currently scheduled for. I guess it will end up either fall or midseason and not be shown only a year later next summer, unless it's complete rubbish, but you never know. 

Share Post

3 hours ago, CheshireCat said:

From recent memory, I've known some scripted shows that have moved to summer (Quantico (which is now cancelled), Elementary), but I haven't known any that have moved from summer to fall.  Maybe Take Two will be the first?  But it would have to be a break out hit.

Share Post

I’m gonna give this one a go.....early Castle was great....maybe this one can deliver on that level to??!! 

Not thrilled with the casting but fingers crossed I’m wrong on that! 

Share Post

On 5/14/2018 at 12:14 PM, CheshireCat said:

Funny that this article mentions the show's similarity to The Grinder, but fails to mention that it's exactly like Castle.

I've never watched any of Rachel Bilson's show, but I've liked her well enough when she's guest starred or been in movies. If they can capture a little bit of the charm of Castle this might be an okay show. 

Share Post

This trailer made me laugh a couple times... and I do miss old-school Castle. I think this is worth a shot.

Share Post