The Healer/Charlie Goldsmith In the Media

This topic doesn’t seem to get a lot of traffic, but I recently discovered the show and was hoping to learn more about Charlie. I found him on Facebook and was able to watch as he conducted a live healing session over video call yesterday. 

Unfortunately he seemed very tired and drained and was only able to help some people, but he promised another session when he was stronger to the people he was unable to help. To his credit, he continued trying to help people even though he knew he might not help them.

But at the end of the session, he helped a guy who was hit by a car as a child and has been unable to smell. The man got his sense of smell back, and the man’s  wife updated Charlie’s Facebook page a few hours later saying that his sense of smell improved hour by hour after the session, and a nasal polyp which had been blocking one nostril shrunk so he could breathe out of that side again. It was amazing.

Share Post

On 2/27/2018 at 10:05 AM, gardendiva said:

This topic doesn’t seem to get a lot of traffic, but I recently discovered the show and was hoping to learn more about Charlie. I found him on Facebook and was able to watch as he conducted a live healing session over video call yesterday. 

Unfortunately he seemed very tired and drained and was only able to help some people, but he promised another session when he was stronger to the people he was unable to help. To his credit, he continued trying to help people even though he knew he might not help them.

But at the end of the session, he helped a guy who was hit by a car as a child and has been unable to smell. The man got his sense of smell back, and the man’s  wife updated Charlie’s Facebook page a few hours later saying that his sense of smell improved hour by hour after the session, and a nasal polyp which had been blocking one nostril shrunk so he could breathe out of that side again. It was amazing.

Last year was the first season of this show. I think we'll get more posters eventually, once the show has had a few seasons. I like this guy and I always like to keep an open mind. I believe he has a gift for healing. Not everyone he tries to heal gets results. He seems like a very kind, compassionate person. 

Share Post