Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

there might be one other host who hasn't been on q2 

Jane or MBR?  I haven't seen them there, so that not proof. Jayne B is there alot

Share Post

7 hours ago, Bronx Babe said:

"That's such a platonic answer"

Obviously has no clue what "platonic" means.

Such an idiot.

Share Post

2 hours ago, Snark Bytes said:

Obviously has no clue what "platonic" means.

Such an idiot.

Perhaps a Haiku will help:

Skunk's platonic friend

QVC Vice President

Very lucrative

Share Post

16 hours ago, SnowDazed said:

This part I disagree with. She's generally  warm to the vendors and the models. She does that rude bantering thing with vendors she's friendly with such as Isaac, Wiggle Jiggle, and the blonde Emjoi girl and it can sometimes come off as quite rude but I notice the oap's always play along so it's a mutual thing.. But she's usually very welcoming to oap's she's not very familiar with imo. I also haven't forgotten how she seemed to comfort shy model Sam one night.  In contrast to Kerstink who one day treated her quite rudely.

i do agree that she does A LOT of things that other hosts probably wouln't dare and that include the rude banter...

It's pretty obvious someone is in bed with the boss literally or figuratively lolol.

I guess you missed the recent talk of her being impolite to the point where posts over at the Q board reflected this? 

Edited by PearlClutcher.

Share Post

16 hours ago, rocketinu said:

She is so not pleased Jackie is subbing for Issac (he was there earlier today) and has even rolled her eyes at the camera a couple of times while J was describing an item.

I caught one look where she was not particularly pleased with Jackie. Jackie was quite informed and even got up to point out details on the models. The Skunk mostly sat in the chair and surely didn't give off  friendly vibes.  Jackie is a professional so I'm sure she's learned to sell IM items while ignoring the pouty princess.  Even Isaac needs a break from this woman-child.

Share Post

42 minutes ago, PearlClutcher said:

I caught one look where she was not particularly pleased with Jackie. Jackie was quite informed and even got up to point out details on the models. The Skunk mostly sat in the chair and surely didn't give off  friendly vibes.  Jackie is a professional so I'm sure she's learned to sell IM items while ignoring the pouty princess.  Even Isaac needs a break from this woman-child.

I can’t even call her a woman-child....it’s too endearing, and an insult to women AND children.  She’s more like a pseudo-human, immature imbecile....I could go on, but I’d have to keep thinking about her.....ugh!

Share Post

27 minutes ago, Phronsie said:

I can’t even call her a woman-child....it’s too endearing, and an insult to women AND children.  She’s more like a pseudo-human, immature imbecile....I could go on, but I’d have to keep thinking about her.....ugh!

Disillusioned ninny?

1262913401stupid.gif

5EACB6F0-8852-4D0E-ACFD-E3290550B6AE.thumb.jpeg.9084b26d82c2cb410d67f28c5dd22ad6.jpeg

Edited by PearlClutcher.

Share Post

7 hours ago, PearlClutcher said:

Her treatment of the OAP from D&Co the other nite was unconscionable. Shawn felt this gig was beneath her, and let the audience know at every turn.  At one point she said she (Shawn) really knew very little about the line!  She brushed off the OAP and rushed her. She does this with vendors who bore her—technology, home security, vacuum cleaners —you get the picture. She may have an occasional rational moment, but it’s short lived. She’s a crass, loud, self-absorbed, talentless human.

I saw the comments on the Q forum with regard to her rude and disinterested performances. 

Share Post

8 hours ago, PearlClutcher said:

I guess you missed the recent talk of her being impolite to the point where posts over at the Q board reflected this? 

I didn't catch any of that lol. But even if I had, it doesn't mean I would agree with it. I don't watch Shawn all that much but even many of the times I do, I interpret certain things differently from others. Such as her little faux tiffs with Isaac. He seems to love the bantering as much if not more than she does and his behavior while she's on certainly rivals hers in unprofessionalness ( that a word?) lol. He doesn't behave that way with other hosts because he can't but he sure takes advantage when Shawn is on. When she acts up the oap's are usually equally complicit.

Share Post