Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

1 hour ago, CarpeDiem54 said:

Have you ever seen Jack Comstock?  He's not exactly God's gift to women.  He looks like a rumpled 75 year-old unwashed hippy.

The thing with rich men is, it doesn't matter how they look or how old they are. They can always get hoards of beautiful women of any age they like. The only looks that matter in this world are women's and poor men's lol.

Share Post

The Doll 10 lady has a perfect manicure for showing her lipsticks close up. Shawnie's nails look like they went through a wood chipper.

Share Post

53 minutes ago, SnowDazed said:

The technology has, has visible results and they blow kinda my mind.

Shawn Killinger re Dr Denese product lol

I'm pleased to know they blow kinda her mind. That is totally going to make me purchase!

I have to give it to Denese though. She looks amazing. Maybe not very natural but she really looks gorgeous to me and not in the pillow faced/pillow lipped aging  Kardashian  way. I imagine she bathes in fresh virgin blood.

5b4575264d62a_ScreenShot2018-07-10at11_10_03PM.thumb.png.be8ba96868a98fb3d07d978c271be672.png

5b4575b20a24d_ScreenShot2018-07-10at11_12_19PM.thumb.png.b6f83db67dd910eaf37bd5ee9fd00df1.png

Dr D had a full face lift right before Lisa left. It was rather controversial as the good doctor had been hawking her expense “technology” based anti-skin potions for years.  Dr D said her stuff was great, but felt the need for a ‘refresher.’  So she does not look amazing, her surgeon has made her look amazing.  All that creamy crap couldn’t prevent what gravity and the ageing process does to all of us. 

Edited by Sidebar.

Share Post

91FEAF86-6564-42D6-9313-EB0EBE2958F4.jpeg

1 minute ago, BillyGoat said:

Skunky just got a whiff of herself.

Edited by BillyGoat.

Share Post

Shawnie Sue had a big old nose wipe at the start of PMS yesterday.

Her hand must have been full of snot.

It made me physically ill.

Share Post

2 hours ago, SnowDazed said:

I'm pleased to know they blow kinda her mind. That is totally going to make me purchase!

I have to give it to Denese though. She looks amazing. Maybe not very natural but she really looks gorgeous to me and not in the pillow faced/pillow lipped aging  Kardashian  way. I imagine she bathes in fresh virgin blood.

5b4575264d62a_ScreenShot2018-07-10at11_10_03PM.thumb.png.be8ba96868a98fb3d07d978c271be672.png

5b4575b20a24d_ScreenShot2018-07-10at11_12_19PM.thumb.png.b6f83db67dd910eaf37bd5ee9fd00df1.png

She is Hungarian, so maybe there's a Bathory in the family tree... ?

Share Post

Skunky had showed, on air a picture of the consultants new pickup truck, gave a shout out to the used (luxury) car lot, and wished consult a happy birthday (early-his bday is 2 months away). 

She also, showed the Instagram picture (with her and Marylynn) and said she disliked the picture.  Yep, right...

Share Post

6 hours ago, BillyGoat said:

Skunky had showed, on air a picture of the consultants new pickup truck, gave a shout out to the used (luxury) car lot, and wished consult a happy birthday (early-his bday is 2 months away). 

She also, showed the Instagram picture (with her and Marylynn) and said she disliked the picture.  Yep, right...

How can she get away with on-air pitches for a local car company that just cut a deal with her?  Jackoff Comstock must have another “best friend.”

Share Post

11 hours ago, Phronsie said:

like any man with his eyesight and sense of smell would move on!

come on we know that's not how guys work 

Share Post

Pearlclutcher said:

"I noticed that too. She's getting quite a spread going on."

Enough to rival the Ponderosa.

Share Post

11 hours ago, Ladyrain said:

This is the perfect summation of Shawnie Sue.  It encapsulates her horrid persona to a T.  Especially loved 'bloated, unhappy bauble hawker'.  Lol

It's obvious her dream job would to be what she's doing now, talking like a moron about anything and everything, dressing like a clown. parading for the camera, etc. .....all except the selling part.  Just Shawn.  Can you imagine her talk show?

Share Post

9 hours ago, BillyGoat said:

This screen capture was so bad that skunk posted it on her IG as “a face only a mother could love.”  It was the first time she and I had agreed on anything. 

Share Post

9 hours ago, BillyGoat said:

It looks like someone forgot to wind her back up...

Share Post

"Shawn and Sellers" LOLOL!!  Phoning it in!  LOLOL!  Rude.  LOLOL!  Attitude problem.  LOLOL!!  Watching the clock.  LOLOL!  Flat personality.  LOLOL!

Edited by mpeeps. Reason: We call them OAPs.

Share Post

10 hours ago, BillyGoat said:

When I saw this on her IG, I wondered if she looks at all 3 hours of her shows.  Don't think the monitor would freeze her face so she would see this look in passing (though she does seem to stare at herself more than looking at the OAP or God forbid, the product).

Share Post

11 hours ago, SnowDazed said:

Wearing a nice dress, nice jewelry, soft makeup, and acting like you give a damn can take years off your appearance.  Wearing a cheap house dress, graduation tassel earrings, garish makeup, and acting like you don't want to be there, not so much.

Share Post

7 minutes ago, leFay said:

@Sidebar
I sent you a message

Got it. Luv ya!  ?

Share Post

Skunky is looking more and more like Kerstink.  Both rode hard and put away wet.  While Dr. D is an attractive woman,  she may be even more self-absorbed than Precious Princess. 

Edited by mpeeps.

Share Post

9 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

Skunky is looking more and more like Kerstink.  Both rode hard and put away wet.  While Dr. D is an attractive woman,  she may be even more self-absorbed than Precious Princess. 

And remember that the good doctor had a full face lift a few years ago, claiming she wanted to be “refreshed.”  I guess scientifically engineered over-priced creams can only go so far, yes?  And Dr. D is still tight with the princess.  We are not surprised. 

Share Post

22 hours ago, Sidebar said:

He married this.......

3C72796F-8E92-420F-A226-94BC255DB802.jpeg.6606d8b35201697fbd7390f9c88d0043.jpeg

And ended up with this...

ick.thumb.JPG.9e3dce6f84022b85b565cd4632435f84.JPG

Share Post

3 hours ago, leFay said:

It looks like someone forgot to wind her back up...

Post of the day! 

Share Post

28 minutes ago, Sidebar said:

G’nite!

0D5DBFB4-BF5B-421F-8C90-32387F218F18.jpeg.a22d85dfe131648de7fb937f466c15ff.jpeg

As Nancy Kerrigan so 'eloquently' put it, ""WWWWHHHHYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

Share Post

3 minutes ago, Ladyrain said:

As Nancy Kerrigan so 'eloquently' put it, ""WWWWHHHHYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

Lmaooooo! 

Share Post

On 7/11/2018 at 9:19 AM, Rustybones said:

It's obvious her dream job would to be what she's doing now, talking like a moron about anything and everything, dressing like a clown. parading for the camera, etc. .....all except the selling part.  Just Shawn.  Can you imagine her talk show?

She is...HIDEOUS.

Share Post

13 hours ago, hummingbird said:

It's a shopping channel, not your personal talk show.

The above should be attributed to: 19 HOURS AGO, PEARLCLUTCHER SAID:

That's the thing- she wants her own talk show. She's basically auditioning for it every time she's on the air.

Share Post

Why do some celebrities and other fame whores always have to pose with their yap wide open?

Share Post

Interestingly enough, when Miley Cyrus was going through that phase where she was sticking her tongue out and opening her mouth wide in every photo, an interviewer asked her why she did that. She replied that if she made a funny face in photos people would comment on the funny face and forget that she didn't have a pretty face.  If she didn't make a funny face, everyone would talk about how homely she was.

I am no fan of the girl, but that made me a little sad for her.

Wonder if it is something similar with others who insist on showing you their tonsils.

Share Post

My former sister in law would make disgusting faces in all pictures and she was probably around 35 at the time... she said that she and her husband were sick of taking "nice" pictures, so in every one they looked like they were about to be committed... I thought it was okay for them to do what they wanted in their own pics, but I felt very disrespected that in holiday & birthday pics, etc., they looked insane... I honestly think it was their way of getting all the attention... 

Share Post

I’d love to know just how much revenue she brings with her shows over the past 5 years —has there been a decline, or loss of viewership?  I have to believe her viewership is tanking—she has all but quit and phoned in her appearance. Her disdain for the job and the people she works with—OAPs, models, her rudeness to her producers on air..it’s really painful to watch. She needs to be fired. 

Share Post

couple of softies chimed in with her being worried about things at home, but others said big whup,  other hosts, muddled through divorces, accidents, posters go to their jobs and don't bring their problems to the job/on-air SK should follow suit.

#growup

17 minutes ago, Sidebar said:

I’d love to know just how much revenue she brings with her shows over the past 5 years —has there been a decline, or loss of viewership?  I have to believe her viewership is tanking—she has all but quit and phoned in her appearance. Her disdain for the job and the people she works with—OAPs, models, her rudeness to her producers on air..it’s really painful to watch. She needs to be fired. 

or retrained or something, then if can't manage then shown the door 

Edited by hummingbird.

Share Post

Those are her enablers: "sure she's a terrible host, but there's a good reason why."

Share Post

Sorry Skunky - feeding Jobless chocolate from the UK won't make him Brittish (Instagram).

Share Post

6 hours ago, Rustybones said:

Why do some celebrities and other fame whores always have to pose with their yap wide open?

I would say something about using wide-open yaps to climb their way up the ladder but that would be "unkind". 

Share Post

Official Post

The Q boards are not on topic here. Obviously you can post both places but you are not to discuss posts from that board on here.

Share Post

18 hours ago, Sidebar said:

What would she do if she left?  No talent, no looks - perhaps she could start her own company or join LR.  Can you imagine the two of them?

Edited by WarnerCL45.

Share Post

On 7/11/2018 at 10:55 AM, Taffy Apple said:

When I saw this on her IG, I wondered if she looks at all 3 hours of her shows.  Don't think the monitor would freeze her face so she would see this look in passing (though she does seem to stare at herself more than looking at the OAP or God forbid, the product).

She claimed Mari Lynn sent it to her.

13 hours ago, Denver Hoosier said:

Interestingly enough, when Miley Cyrus was going through that phase where she was sticking her tongue out and opening her mouth wide in every photo, an interviewer asked her why she did that. She replied that if she made a funny face in photos people would comment on the funny face and forget that she didn't have a pretty face.  If she didn't make a funny face, everyone would talk about how homely she was.

I am no fan of the girl, but that made me a little sad for her.

Wonder if it is something similar with others who insist on showing you their tonsils.

Wow... I never knew she said that. I thought the tongue crap was so she would appear "badass" lol.

I don't recall people calling her homely though. I always thought she was a pretty girl.

Share Post

That was HER perception of herself.  She was the one who feared people thought she was homely.  Obviously, for some reason, that was a period of low self esteem for her.  Maybe nasty Twitter or FB comments??

Share Post

Miley,  hard to say she had all that fame as a little kid,  that's is not easy 

she has a powerful voice and seems to be doing well now 

Share Post

10 hours ago, Sidebar said:

G’nite!

648FA9A7-2255-4DBD-8F82-8886A4203875.jpeg.9a6999a7e18a3970541f8ad87ce01bcc.jpeg

Hairy face, caked on makeup, bad pores, red nose, chicken skin neck... she's our Q Style Authority, isn't she?
And what's wrong with her eyebrows? It looks like she blended outside the brow line...

Share Post

8 minutes ago, leFay said:

Hairy face, caked on makeup, bad pores, red nose, chicken skin neck... she's our Q Style Authority, isn't she?
And what's wrong with her eyebrows? It looks like she blended outside the brow line...

......other than that she’s fine.

Share Post

3 hours ago, Day2Day said:

She puts on makeup the way a 5 year old would.  

And on the 5 year old it would be a cute Kodak Moment.   

Share Post

When I was Goth in my teens, I wore less makeup...

Share Post

17 hours ago, Sidebar said:

G’nite!

648FA9A7-2255-4DBD-8F82-8886A4203875.jpeg.9a6999a7e18a3970541f8ad87ce01bcc.jpeg

Why would someone post such an unflattering picture. It’s not just the eyes that are bad, her entire face looks off. 

Share Post