Meghan McCain: "Both Sides" Wannabe Tough Chick

Megan McCain- the Glossy lipped Republiblob on the End 

Edited by WonderWuman73.

Share Post

On 1/16/2019 at 11:46 PM, Bronzedog said:

Meghan McCain:  John’s Favorite Potato Pundit

That's pundint! 😋😋

On 1/17/2019 at 5:39 AM, blondiec0332 said:

Meghan McCain: I'm John McCain's daughter damnnit.

Damnit? Do you mean dammit? 🤔🤔🤔

Edited by GHScorpiosRule.

Share Post

2 hours ago, CynicalGirl said:

A straight shooter of squirrels, maybe. 

Or any poor animal, and proud of it.  What an ignorant human being.

Share Post

On 1/10/2019 at 11:19 AM, ChicagoCita said:

I think Meghan has very few true beliefs. She is who she needs to be situationally.

• She was hired by The View to be The Republican, so she is trying to represent all Republicans, not her own views (and failing miserably).
  • Ten years ago, she was young and cute and daughter of The Maverick, so she put on a persona of being the face of the NEW modern Republican Party, being labeled a RINO (Republican In Name Only) by many.
  • She got hired by Fox, and went far, far, far to the Right as a result.
  • She often refers to her party girl past, but wears blouses that go to her chin and tsks-tsks at profanity ever since marrying someone from a religious conservative family.

I reiterate my theory that, in her heart, she is bored silly by politics and her true calling is to be a reality TV commentator. She would be great at that (no sarcasm; she gets un-angry (lol) and shows a lot of passion and a fun side to her when she talks about the subject!)

No, she’s way too hard and tough for that.  She can drink anyone under the table, just ask her.  Why is it so important to her that people think this?  She’s a pampered brat that some cold hearted person taught to kill innocent animals.  Bravo.  

Share Post

They just opened an Instagram page for Meghan's cactus. The one she was yelling about yesterday. 

Share Post

34 minutes ago, TheView said:

They just opened an Instagram page for Meghan's cactus. The one she was yelling about yesterday. 

The cactus will get more likes than Meghan.

Share Post

1 minute ago, blondiec0332 said:

The cactus will get more likes than Meghan.

Meghan is a human cactus 

Share Post

Never mind. I'm apologizing for offending all cacti everywhere by daring to compare them to  John McCain's daughter...........

Edited by Jaded.

Share Post

1 hour ago, Jaded said:

That's a good thread name idea.

Meghan McCain: The Human Cactus

Nay! I love me some cactus! Because among all its spikes, there are soft and velvety places. NONE of which that TWAT has.

Share Post

4 hours ago, GladysCravits said:

No, she’s way too hard and tough for that.  She can drink anyone under the table, just ask her.  Why is it so important to her that people think this?  She’s a pampered brat that some cold hearted person taught to kill innocent animals.  Bravo.  

Because it ties her to her hard drinking,  maverick father who loved a fight. She's made it her purpose to always be likened to John McCain . The problem is at least for me (I was never a huge John McCain fan) she has accompanied nothing compared to her father. She's a rich entitled snowflake who was probably never told no, and pampered beyond any of our imagination. 

Share Post

^ She's John McCain's daughter dammit!!!!!!!! *Pounds fist on table!!!*

Also my vote for the new thread title. It's the most memorable thing she's ever said, imo. 

Share Post

On 1/18/2019 at 1:59 PM, TheView said:

Share Post

It pains me to say something nice where Meghan is concerned, but I have to admit the cactus is lovely.

Share Post

8 hours ago, Alexis2291 said:

And she once again makes it about herself.  Saying she is fun but don't mess with her. 

Share Post

12 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

It pains me to say something nice where Meghan is concerned, but I have to admit the cactus is lovely.

I was just going to say that.  Love that cactus. Never seen one with colorful blooms on it like that.  HUGE PLUS - low low low maintenance. Just my speed lol

Share Post

14 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

I agree.  That cactus is really pretty.  And, though it does pain me to post this, MM looks nice in that pic too.  Maybe she should try smiling more often. 

Share Post

On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 6:11 AM, ginger90 said:

1F6922F2-76E6-4D09-B624-6AABD90D79EC.jpeg

Yep, she's a real "Quick-Draw McCain"  

(surely I'm not the only one old enough to know this guy?)

image.png.4ed9be1dfe01d337b70678be8601b433.png

Share Post