Current Squad 2017-2018: Media, Music, Videos & Show Group

On 5/23/2018 at 7:58 PM, bigskygirl said:

Is it pick the worse swimsuit and pose this year with the calendar shoot?

Christina is that annoying friend who posts a group shot where she's one of the only ones who looks good lol

Share Post

I personally think they all look great. My problem is that most of them look like candid vacation shots rather than professional calender photos.

Share Post

11 hours ago, HowdeeDo said:

Great shot of Kelli, but their photo editor needs to be fired. If she’s over tanned or wearing too light of makeup, fix it dude! Every year there’s editing mistakes and it makes my head spin. 

I love Kelli, but this is not a good shot. Her thighs look heavy and her smile looks forced. Overall it's just not a good pic.

Share Post

They finally found a swimsuit for Tasha! She looks so good in that black bikini in that pic with Khalyn. No more one pieces for her, and burn that bikini they put her in for that pic Christina posted where everyone looks bad due to the angle! 

Share Post

10 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

Christina's pictures scream "Pretty girl, not photogenic."  She's been pretty in some previous shots, but she might just be the least photogenic of the bunch.

I guess we all have different tastes, I think Savannah is by far the least photogenic.  I have no idea why they used her for the Cowboys Fit ads...but obviously they disagree & don't care what I think :)

Share Post

Christina's face in her solo pictures makes her seem like she's trying too hard to be sexy and it's not working for her

Share Post

14 minutes ago, ByTor said:

I guess we all have different tastes, I think Savannah is by far the least photogenic.  I have no idea why they used her for the Cowboys Fit ads...but obviously they disagree & don't care what I think :)

and I think she's the most photogenic and love her Cowboys Fit photos!! :) 

Share Post

1 hour ago, LaurenBrook said:

and I think she's the most photogenic and love her Cowboys Fit photos!! :) 

I think most photogenic (and best looking in the Cowboys Fitness ads) is Khalyn. :)

Share Post

1 hour ago, ByTor said:

I think most photogenic (and best looking in the Cowboys Fitness ads) is Khalyn. :)

Khalyn is definitely photogenic!! i don't think i saw one bad pic of her from calendar shoot.  

Share Post

1 minute ago, LaurenBrook said:

Khalyn is definitely photogenic!! i don't think i saw one bad pic of her from calendar shoot.  

Even last year she managed to look great in one of the world's most awful swimsuits.

Share Post

2 hours ago, ByTor said:

She's awesome!  She has a natural beauty and I LOVE that she has that little gap in her teeth...beauty isn't always about perfection :) 

Share Post

They extreme poses (where they suck in their tummies and severely arch their backs cause the rib protrusions.  If they would just pose more naturally and just suck in their tummies only as necessary, they would look so much better. 

Share Post

Does anyone have a side by side comparison of Rachel then vs. now? She looks like she has seriously lost weight since training camp and she looks great! I was wanting to see an older picture of her next to a new one but I can't find any old ones.  

Share Post

Seriously, after today's pics, they should just book Tasha and Khalyn, and give them the whole calendar.

Share Post

Not liking Tess's or Lacey's hair. And I want to see more of Rachel! She's looked pretty in the pics posted this far. 

Share Post

2 hours ago, FutureDCC said:

Does anyone have a side by side comparison of Rachel then vs. now? She looks like she has seriously lost weight since training camp and she looks great! I was wanting to see an older picture of her next to a new one but I can't find any old ones.  

I have been thinking the same thing. I think Rachel looks like she is so toned and in shape. She didn't look bad before, but I can definitely tell a difference.

Share Post

Someone upthread mentioned Lauren looking better with straight hair, and I have to agree!

DdP_2TPVMAEY_Gr.jpg

DdUozt7VMAAo58g.jpg

Share Post

2 hours ago, DancingNurse said:

Seriously, after today's pics, they should just book Tasha and Khalyn, and give them the whole calendar.

I agree, I would also add Yuko. The rest all look constipated or overly posed. I absolutely think Savannah's pics would win "worst pics on the trip". There isn't a single one I like. Her face looks like she's taking a dump, or the pose looks awkward, or both. 

Share Post

Tasha and Khalyn are gorgeous! I don't know what it is about Savannah, but to me, she either looks really good or really bad and I can't figure out why. Smile, no smile, model pout, natural...doesn't matter to me; it's just one or the other and no in-between at all. 

Share Post

Khalyn is a goddess and we should all bow down to her. Just my opinion ☺️

Share Post

Khalyn, Tasha, Tess, Molly, Yuko, Christina, and Savannah have had my favorite pics.

All the girls look beautiful! Can't wait to see who makes calendar and to see all the girls in the magazine.

Share Post

Khalyn has such beautiful skin color and she is who I would love to see on the cover. What I love about Yuko lately is how she has matured since her rookie year calendar photos. She is proof that you can have a smaller chest size and still be sexy and womanly.

Share Post

Christina and Savannah share the title of "Most Inconsistent" for their photos.  They have been so hit-and-miss with their pictures that's it's really had to say how good they really are.  There are girls who have been consistently good-to-great, girls who have been consistently average, and then Savannah and Christina who are consistently inconsistent.  I'd say the styling in most cases is what brings the pictures down because the majority of the suits have been average to poor in terms of color and style chosen (while a few have been amazing when on the right body).  The other part has been how the girls are photographed.  In most cases, the angles are poor (which is a photographer issue) or the pose shown isn't very flattering (which, again, is a photographer issue because it's likely the girl was directed to pose like that, though, if she CHOSE that pose, it's all on her which is why I can't entirely blame the photographer on this).

They could attempt to get AMAZING photographers in like Russell James, Joe McNally, and Mario Testino, but I imagine the prices those photographers would charge are astronomical and, with the exception of Russell James, I seriously doubt the others would "stoop" to shooting for a calendar, especially of cheerleaders.  Still, they know how to get the best out of the models.

Edited by EricaShadows.

Share Post