All Episodes Talk: I Am an Android

A place to discuss particular episodes, arcs and moments from the show's run. Please remember this isn't a complete catch-all topic -- check out the forum for character topics and other places for show-related talk.

Share Post

So, who else has been watching this? This show actually surprised me. I checked it out out of curiosity, and it's certainly not your average children's sitcom that you expect from Nickelodeon's live-action shows. I hope it gets a second season.

Edited by Lili.

Share Post

It was better than I expected. My least favorite parts were the scenes at EGG. I would have preferred if they kept Kingston and the rest of the bad guys off screen for most episodes and only have them show up occasionally when they almost catch Frankie.

Share Post

On 10/22/2017 at 0:58 AM, paulvdb said:

It was better than I expected. My least favorite parts were the scenes at EGG. I would have preferred if they kept Kingston and the rest of the bad guys off screen for most episodes and only have them show up occasionally when they almost catch Frankie.

It makes me wonder if there would actually be an episode where Mr. Kingston actually comes into contact with Frankie, but fail to catch her.

Share Post

I had overlooked the news at the time, but just found this article that mentions that I Am Frankie was renewed for a second season.

Share Post

On 1/20/2018 at 4:20 AM, paulvdb said:

I had overlooked the news at the time, but just found this article that mentions that I Am Frankie was renewed for a second season.

Yeah, I've known about this for a while. I'm thinking maybe we'll see the second season around June or so. Until then, I may watch the first season again.

Share Post

Season 2 premiere is next Saturday, August 11.

Share Post

I seen it earlier, and it was great. I can't wait for Season 2 to officially start.

Share Post