Season 6 Live Posting Thread

You know, maybe next time the Waverider stops by, they should ask Dig to ask Lyla to keep an eye on ARGUS. They take a pretty dark turn in the future...

Share Post

Heh, Oliver is just like "Yeah I followed you, whatcha gonna do about it?"  I do love Oliver in leader mode. 

Share Post

Oh man, Rene came clean. I will say, it was nice to see that he did it before the team shattered even more and to protect Dinah and Curtis. 

Even with Rene's actions here, I still like him the best of the B Team.

Share Post

Dinah makes “did you guys just get back from the field?” sound like everyone went to Maui. 

Share Post

Damn it Rene! I was just starting to like you! Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! 

Share Post

1 minute ago, Morrigan2575 said:

WTF why am I so far behind you guys?

I don't know! I'm watching on Space (Canadian).

Share Post

Just now, insomniadreams88 said:

Oliver and Felicity better get a honeymoon at some point. 

They will...itll be between June-September. 

Share Post

Ouch. I kind of feel bad for Rene. He was doing it for his kid, and he gets kicked off the team.

I mean, well deserved, but no sympathy from Oliver.

Share Post

They have every right to be pissed about the surveillance (justified or not) but it came across like Dinah and Curtis were more upset that Dig and Felicity are trusted. OTA has earned each other’s trust over and over for years. Give it time guys.

Share Post

I guess KC's headcanon of some childhood fire was false. Her dad died in a car accident. How boring and predictable.

Share Post

Its time for the Sad Backstory! You know, these things can work to make a villain more sympathetic...but to a freaking extent!!!

Share Post

Oh my God you cant complain about being suspected of betraying the team when one of you TOTALLY JUST BETRAYED THE TEAM!!!!

Share Post

Go figure all this major stuff goes down but Agent Watson isnt anywhere to be seen to see it actually go down.

Share Post

He died when she was thirteen (assuming that’s a true story). She did know him Q, just not as long as Laurel and Sara knew/know you. Don’t make it sound like she was in utero and never met the man. 

Share Post

Just now, calliope1975 said:

That's the tragic backstory? Lol. Pass. 

Wah my daddy died in a car accident that's why I get off in killing people. 😁

Share Post

I think the #1 rule of being on a superhero team is not to turn the team into the cops. But, I guess plenty of people have a three strike policy...

I missed you Thea, never leave us again!

Share Post