Season 6 Live Posting Thread

I can't even blame the kid actor for that scene. He's an amateur actor who doesn't know how to alleviate shitty dialogue yet. He's in his learning stages. This is all on...well, everyone else involved with this scene.

Share Post

That was just as stupid as I expected to be. BUT NOW WE KNOW CHASE WAS TOTALLY RIGHT OLIVER IS BAAAAAAD YALL!

Share Post

But could, maybe E2 Samantha come take that kid? Since people are interchangeable and all? Barry could bring him back for visits. Just saying. 

Share Post

Stupid to lie.  Keeping the secret made it worse and NO SHE WAS NOT YOUR DAUGHTER!!!

Share Post

She's not your daughter or your baby girl, Quentin. Is no one going to point this out?!

Share Post

Anna Hopkins is doing the best she can but wow, Samantha WALKS into the scene and then dies?

Share Post

Quentin has serious issues. She isn't your daughter Quentin! She isn't even a clone or some shit! 

Share Post

Man, all the women are dying so artfully in is ep....

ooooooh felicity's *dress*—!

Edited by janeta.

Share Post

Diggle offers to stay behind ---oooh, something's up.

Pike!  Are you going to be Vigilante now?

Share Post

"A super villain hasn't tried to blow up the city in, like, three whole weeks!" 

Share Post

"I'm just sidling along here, no one pay any attention to me. Nope. Just....sidling..."

/facepalm

The editing and direction of this episode leave a lot to be desired. The booms are great though.

Share Post

Just now, Primal Slayer said:

Idk but for some reason DInahs face is just making me giggle.

Samantha's death made me giggle.  

Share Post

I shouldn't be laughing at a woman dying. What was that?? 

Felicity looks amazing. I feel bad saying that after laughing at a woman dying. I blame the direction. 

Share Post

I swear, if we have another My Baby Girl speech crap one more time, I'm gonna scream.

Share Post

Oh look, Oliver feels guilty.  It's more a part of this show than the running opening.

I like this dress better on Felicity.

Diggle goes flying!!!!!!!  Nice to know the lair still has an open door policy for villains.

Share Post

3 minutes ago, KenyaJ said:

She's not your daughter or your baby girl, Quentin. Is no one going to point this out?!

All the time. Oh, you meant in show?

Share Post

Is the yellow one a dress? I DIG THE YELLOW!!! Well considering my username and all! 

Share Post

They've probably written Quentin the best. It's his only encounter with a doppelganger so as much as he wants to go against it, it is hard to believe.

I did NOT see this happening the way it did.

Share Post

8 minutes ago, saoirse said:

The editing and direction of this episode leave a lot to be desired. The booms are great though.

Bam Bam in a nutshell.

Share Post

1 minute ago, Mellowyellow said:

Is the yellow one a dress? I DIG THE YELLOW!!! Well considering my username and all! 

Top and skirt.  

Share Post

I can always count on Digg's arms to look good. Thanks, DR!

Also, can Digg punch BS in her smug face?

Share Post

Felicitys wardrobe game has been on point all episode! Yellow looks great on her!

Share Post

From the screenshots I've seen of Felicity tonight on Twitter: How is Oliver not jumping her bones after 5 months????? Seriously!!!!!!

There is one where she's all tanned in red! 

Share Post

They have GOT to do something about this stupid bunker.

Share Post

Just now, LeighAn said:

Here you go @Mellowyellow

It was a short scene but I really liked that Oliver WANTED to talk to Felicity but just didn't have time.  

Share Post

Ok, is DD really annoying anyone else? Like, why she acting like she's a team leader lol? She's bothering me more than WD usually does.

Share Post

I can see why David Ramsey likes this season.  Lots for Diggle, emotional and physical.

Did Oliver just ditch the ceremony?  Or is that Thea?

Share Post