How to jump to most recent reply?

I can’t figure it out. The threads are very long. Is there a way to jump to the last reply since my last visit?

Thanks in advance.

Share Post

Unless you have marked the topic/forum/board as read, the system will take you to the top of the last unread page; as it has no way of knowing exactly where on a page your eyes stopped reading.

Share Post

On 9/30/2017 at 3:27 PM, SilverStormm said:

Unless you have marked the topic/forum/board as read, the system will take you to the top of the last unread page; as it has no way of knowing exactly where on a page your eyes stopped reading.

It used to. Also, it isn’t consistent. Once in a while I land at the last place.  Is there a setting option I am missing? I will try the “mark read.”

Share Post

The only time it would differ is if for example there are 3 pages of posts and page 3 has 5 posts which you read. Once a new post is made the topic will be bolded in red and it will take you to the newest post aka post #6.

However, if page 3 contains 12 posts and you only read the first then close the topic for whatever reason, next time it lights up as bold it will take you to post #13 not post #2. Similarly, if you only read a portion of a full page of posts then click away, when you return it will take you to the top of the next newest page. 

Share Post