Gia Rose: "Accidental Tattooist"

Kind of surprised she is on the show as I don't feel she is as strong as the other 3 artists.  She didn't excel on the show and probably lasted longer than she should have because she was part of the all girl alliance.  Looking through her portfolio there is nothing that blows me away as an amazing tattoo.  There are several other females who appeared on Ink master who probably deserve it more.

Share Post

This isn't really about "deserve." This is about relationships and the story of their friendship in the first go-round. Besides, just about every other notable female tattooist has already been on the main show multiple times. I am sick of them all. 

Share Post

On 11/26/2017 at 7:39 AM, SillyOldClothCat said:

Gia has been absent from the last couple of IM:Angels episodes - is she OK?

Still dealing with health issues, but she is OK. 

But, I hear she won't be on any more episodes of this season, and isn't on the roster for season 2 either. 

Share Post

she said on twitter that she won't be back

here's more: https://www.monstersandcritics.com/smallscreen/gia-rose-from-ink-master-angels-is-engaged-tattoo-star-says-yes-after-boyfriend-pops-question/

Gia left Ink Master: Angels earlier this month following a sudden “flare up” of her sciatic nerve, due to complications from cancer treatment.

It meant doctors grounded her from flying which resulted in her being unable to film the rest of the series.

Share Post