Ink Master: Angels - Anticipation and Speculation

Several preview clips available at Spike.

Looks interesting, but I have a weird soft spot for audition episodes. This format should at least give us a sense of who the artists are and what they're capable of prior to season 10.

Share Post

A forum has been requested but I will leave this here for now. Changing the title to avoid confusion.

Share Post

The preview :

And some other clips are availbable too, and not geoblocked :) I'm really looking forward to it, I like the concept, the idea, etc. ! Yay !!!!

Share Post

I don't like the concept because except for the silver haired one whose name I forgot, they all lost for simple mistakes. They can critique all they like but they were the same ones defending shoddy tattoos.

Share Post

13 hours ago, thewhiteowl said:

A forum has been requested but I will leave this here for now. Changing the title to avoid confusion.

I hate to ask, but do we need a whole forum? This is essentially an audition for the main show, and probably will only have one season. This is more tied to the main show than Redemption is. 

Share Post

@azshadowwalker we thought about it and decided that it would be better to have it on its own, in order to discuss each episode.  Redemption just has the "all episodes talk" thread.

Share Post

I wonder what George Clooney would look like if he was of Chicano heritage and dressed like a 1930's gangster...now I know.

Overall, not a bad first episode.  The angels are not that charismatic, but they seemed sincere.

Having it set in Las Vegas reminded me of the recent horrible tragedy,which was unfortunate.

Share Post