9-1-1 in the Media

On 5/15/2018 at 7:27 PM, SterlingSilver36 said:

I'm sorry to read that. JLH is not my cup of tea.

Same.

I didn't seriously watch the show, but liked Britton, Krause and Bassett and would've given S2 a try to see how they worked out the loss of Britton. I have no desire to see Hewitt in anything. 

Share Post

Just saw a promo for S2 on FS1, new season starts with episodes on September 23 and 24.  Looks like there is a whole lot of shaking going on...

Share Post

The 9-1-1 voice in the promos I’ve recently seen on TV is definitely not Connie and that makes me sad.  I didn't much like her with Buck, but I liked her a lot.

Share Post

Well, that’s disappointing about Connie. Her character was the calm, unflappable center of the show. Although, now her character won’t be sucked into Mister Man Pain Angst I Killed My Family (as much as I really like the chemistry of the 2 actors, I believe Abby deserves/d better than someone just counting down the good deeds on his balance sheet till his judgement day.)

Share Post

On 5/15/2018 at 7:27 PM, SterlingSilver36 said:

I'm sorry to read that. JLH is not my cup of tea.

There's something about her that I still kind of like (just listened to her only podcast interview with Michael Rosenbaum- it was good).  But, she NEVER is without her nails and fake eyelashes and I swear it's in her contracts that she gets to wear them so it'll be interesting to see what this character's stylizing is.  

Share Post

On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 2:36 PM, Whimsy said:

There's something about her that I still kind of like (just listened to her only podcast interview with Michael Rosenbaum- it was good).  But, she NEVER is without her nails and fake eyelashes and I swear it's in her contracts that she gets to wear them so it'll be interesting to see what this character's stylizing is.  

I have a friend who always wears fake eyelashes, & it's because she doesn't have any eyelashes. In the promos she definitely isn't full on makeup. They don't show her nails, so...And I never really noticed them on her other shows.

Share Post

So this season was orginally supposed to be 16 episodes (not sure where I read that), but now it's been extended to 18 episodes. Good news, although not really sure how accurate this is considering there's no actual link.

Share Post