S01.E07: Story Eight 2017.09.07

Trailer-park-boy Tommy takes his trailer-park-girl Marla to the mountains in an effort to wean her off crystal meth.

Share Post

My DVR shows they are reairing Story Six and wasn't going to record it so I had to manually set it on case they do show it.

Share Post

I didn't watch "Raising Hope", but I do watch "Westworld", so it was nice to see Shannon Woodward show up. I liked her relationship with Tommy and that it ended happily for them. I also loved the song HoneyHoney sang during their fight. Nice to see the Doctor starting to move on from his marriage. I kind of suspected that his wife was more to blame for the breakup when she brought a date to the weekend visit.

Also, based on the cast and description,  it sounds like we will be getting the missing "Story 5" next week. 

Edited by ZoqFotPik.

Share Post

I thought it was funny, of course, but I doubt anyone could be weaned off meth in a weekend.

Share Post

On September 8, 2017 at 5:04 AM, ZoqFotPik said:

I didn't watch "Raising Hope", but I do watch "Westworld", so it was nice to see Shannon Woodward show up. I liked her relationship with Tommy and that it ended happily for them. I also loved the song HoneyHoney sang during their fight. Nice to see the Doctor starting to move on from his marriage. I kind of suspected that his wife was more to blame for the breakup when she brought a date to the weekend visit.

Also, based on the cast and description,  it sounds like we will be getting the missing "Story 5" next week. 

Yes, and they seem to have retroactively gone back and re-edited this episode so that Jenna Fischer was able to appear in this episode setting up the next one. Sneaky! 

Share Post