Catfish Spinoff: CatfishTrolls

Charlamagne and Raymond Braun host it. (Guess they couldn't find anybody else). Coming this fall.

https://twitter.com/CatfishTrolls

Was hoping they'd kill the main series to make it, but alas....

A show trying to bring together a troll and the person they are trolling sounds even more scripted.

Share Post

Bumping this up since there are episodes airing now. 

Share Post

Wow. Thanks for reminding me to avoid this one.  Sounds even phonier and stupider than Original Recipe.

Share Post

This was the worst idea for a spinoff.  The hosts are awful and the whole premise is just plain stupid.  It was so ridiculous how the host that was not Charlamagne acted like he was doing actual research/detective work on the troll and got all stupid excited when Googling his online handle pulled up results.  It's not rocket science, anyone can do this.  I knew the online bully was not gonna change his ways or care about the girl he bullied.  I hope this was just a one time episode and this is not an actual series.  

Share Post

Charlemagne himself looked like he could barely stand this show. The other host seems way too nice and genuine for this show.

The trolls are awful humans.

Share Post

A troll is a troll because they hite behind the computer.  When you expose a troll into the light, they go back underneath the bridge.  Show the troll's face, let everybody, neighbors, friends, family, future employers, co-workers, see who they are.

Maybe the show should end with Charlemagne and the other host stoning the trolls to death....kidding...maybe not.

Share Post