TDS 3.0: Season Three Talk

Roy's disdain of the t shirt because it didn't say 'police' on it cracked me up. Seriously though, he says to the guy, "So only 5% of your arrests were undocumented workers? Sounds like you have a citizen problem and not an immigrant problem." And the guy really had no answer? 

Share Post

6 hours ago, ganesh said:

Roy's disdain of the t shirt because it didn't say 'police' on it cracked me up. Seriously though, he says to the guy, "So only 5% of your arrests were undocumented workers? Sounds like you have a citizen problem and not an immigrant problem." And the guy really had no answer? 

Roy flipping the statistic on that guy was my favorite part of the segment, even if it's maddening that these things are happening precisely because people like that don't have answers to questions like that but don't care that they don't.

I also loved Trevor's bit about Russians learning how to smile.  I remember they did a very similar joke before, about a picture of Trump and Putin where Trevor said it looked like Putin was learning how to smile by watching Trump - "It's like dog, yes?  It's like wolf, but no bite?"  Loved it then, loved it again now.

Share Post

Roy is so much fun in his field pieces. I love that the cop barely kept his laughs contained until Roy had him speak Spanish in front of his players. 

Share Post

One thing they didn't point out was how the cop was a baseball coach too. I'm thinking that more community involvement like that also is quite a help to the police. 

Share Post