All Episodes Talk: Swipe Left or Right

A place to discuss particular episodes, arcs and moments from the show's run. Please remember this isn't a complete catch-all topic -- check out the forum for character topics and other places for show-related talk.

Share Post

Does anyone know if they'll do any follow up on the couples that continue to date?

Share Post

No, I was unable to sleep, so I watched this too.  Did you enjoy it? think these people were real?  I have my doubts. 

So, the girl on the beach was into mind/soul more than physical attraction yet she went out of her way to be extra touchy feely with the guy and then at the end denied him a passionate kiss.  Games much?

The pizza making date........really?  People want to go out on a date and do this?  They may end up having some kind of relationship but he can barely get his sentence out before she steamrolls a rapid response. 

And, am I mistaken, or was the British guy 35 and paired with a 21 year old twit?  Yeah, that looked like a match made in heaven.

Proposal was scary.  Maybe they were both just nervous about the cameras but they seemed so uneasy with each other and not very good at communicating.

Share Post

I'm glad this board was finally made because I'm unusually obsessed with this show.

The San Diego woman definitely didn't know what "sapiosexual" means. She certainly wasn't one. You can't claim all you care about is people's minds and then reject him because you think his penis is small.

The 21 year old said the guys she usually dates aren't stable financially....you're 21. How many people know what they're doing at that age?

The proposal couple actually seemed like a normal couple that's been together for two years in that you're not necessarily going to have non-stop conversation.

Line of the night: "Bitch, why are you single?" from Collins.

Share Post

8 hours ago, columbot said:

I'm glad this board was finally made because I'm unusually obsessed with this show.

The San Diego woman definitely didn't know what "sapiosexual" means. She certainly wasn't one. You can't claim all you care about is people's minds and then reject him because you think his penis is small.

The 21 year old said the guys she usually dates aren't stable financially....you're 21. How many people know what they're doing at that age?

The proposal couple actually seemed like a normal couple that's been together for two years in that you're not necessarily going to have non-stop conversation.

Line of the night: "Bitch, why are you single?" from Collins.

I loved that Bitch, why are you single ? Line.  Every now and again my husband would say that he doesn't understand why I was still single.   Lord, give me strength!

the California folks tend to be a bit loosey-goosey.   How do you feel a man's genitals on the first date? Why would that even occur to you?  She was so full of shit about the whole mind and soul nonsense. She just wants a big dick.   

Married at 15?  She was so loaded, the guy wasn't a catch either, although he was conventionally good looking, too into his mother, and couldn't remember her name.

The best of the men seemed to be Matt who had the date in Atlanta with crazy Alexandria.    Girl, friend zoned herself.   I don't know how much of her persona was an act or if she was just that crazy.

its also fun if you live tweet the show.  I don't tweet, like ever, but I like to comment on the show as it unfolds.  It's addictive! 

Share Post

I love this show.  It's amazing.  I loved the couple from a couple weeks ago where they just stared at eachother for the first hour. 

Alexandra's weird ass wig was almost as bad as she was when she was basically asking him to impregnate her.

Share Post

Was the show on this week?  I saw project runway was scheduled to end at 10:32 and I couldn't stay up.  Seriously, stop messing with the timeslot!

Share Post

I almost gave up on this as I hadn't been DVR'ing it; caught it OnDemand but it's a week behind, so just saw epi 5. I laughed at lot but mostly at the commentary.

Did Cheri say she was married at 15, or just met the guy she married at 15? I thought they were together at that point & she married young, but not that young. I wonder if the guy she was with (ha, can't recall his name LOL), had his mom call so he could find out her name. I also wondered if she knew many words that didn't need to be bleeped out.

Yeah mind-soul girl was anything but; just wow.

Chiropractor & blonde wig lady couldn't have been any more mismatched, IMO.

I wish they'd let the matchmaker guy speak more.

Edited by gonecrackers.

Share Post

Looks like this has been cancelled already...no episode last week and there doesn't appear to be one this week either. Damn you, Lifetime!

Share Post

4 hours ago, columbot said:

Looks like this has been cancelled already...no episode last week and there doesn't appear to be one this week either. Damn you, Lifetime!

Noooooo!  Gosh, darn it!

Share Post