All Episodes Talk: Danish and Swedish Police Agencies Solving Crimes Together

A place to discuss particular episodes, arcs and moments from the show's run. Please remember this isn't a complete catch-all topic -- check out the forum for character topics and other places for show-related talk.

Share Post

Only about half way through season 2.  Looks like they're kind of pulling a 24, to have new criminal conspirators pop out as the cops close in on the first ones.

It would make sense that the cops would close in quickly on the first group.  They're not experienced criminals and they can't hide their tracks like the villain in season 1.

Then the real villains seem to be coming out (from what I've seen so far).

Maybe its a strain to base both seasons crimes around the bridge, though they don't over play it, other than Martin having PTSD as they reach the exact spot on the bridge where he had the confrontation in season 1.

Have only been to Sweden and there were some suggestions of playful rivalries between the Swedes and the Danes.  Probably nothing like US-Mexican relations in The Bridge.

Share Post

I finally finished watching season 4 and was surprised and pleased at how satisfied I was with how things were wrapped up. I was worried that they were going to kill someone off, so if this is the last we see of these characters, I'm good with that. 

Share Post

On 4/3/2018 at 3:31 PM, krankydoodle said:

I finally finished watching season 4 and was surprised and pleased at how satisfied I was with how things were wrapped up. I was worried that they were going to kill someone off, so if this is the last we see of these characters, I'm good with that. 

Agreed. Given how much they put the principals through (especially in the last two seasons), I was glad to see them left with some resolution. 

It’s a rare series that starts strong and keeps getting stronger all the way through, but this was one. 

Share Post