Castlevania: Season One Talk

A spot to talk about the first season (all four episodes!) of Castlevania! Please check out the forum for additional topics, including the cast, media, and more!

Share Post

I vaguely remember playing the game way back in the day.  I can't remember if I ever beat it though.

Just got done watching the 1st season.  It started kinda slow but once he met the Speakers I thought it picked up.  Can't go wrong listening to Richard Armitage for a couple of hours though.  Looking forward to Season 2 which will hopefully be longer than 4 episodes (WTH?).

I was kinda surprised by all the profanity.  Not something I'm used to hearing in an animated program but given the subject matter it wasn't out of place.  Some of the stuff Trevor said was hilarious.

Edited by DesiJF.

Share Post

I've never heard of Castlevania before but how can I resist Richard Armitage and Graham McTavish.  Watched the whole first season and I think I'm hooked.  I would love more of the story of Dracula and Lisa.

Share Post

I saw Jeremy Jahns review a few months back and, finally had a chance to watch. I played the game decades ago and really enjoyed the animated series. I was surprised by the cursing but, it worked.

Looking forward to S2.

Share Post