Checking In: Guest Book Anticipation

The Guest Book centers on the vacation home Froggy Cottage and its visitors. While the house and cast of characters living in this small mountain town remain the same, each episode will feature a different set of vacationing guests.  From My Name is Earl and Raising Hope creator Greg Garcia, this 10-episode anthology series premiers Aug. 3 on TBS

Share Post

I'm really looking forward to this show. I hate to jinx it by saying this, but to me it has kind of a Twin Peaks vibe.

Share Post

On 7/9/2017 at 2:56 PM, peacheslatour said:

I'm really looking forward to this show. I hate to jinx it by saying this, but to me it has kind of a Twin Peaks vibe.

I also am. I liked My Name is Earl a lot and this concept is so intriguing. 

Share Post

I'm a huge fan of the offbeat humor and often unexpected sweetness of both My Name is Earl and Raising Hope, so I'm really interested to see what Greg Garcia does with a more Love Boat style setup.

Share Post

Greg is tweeting about editing the 2nd season and there is a spoiler of a past guest appearing in season 2 due on the fall.

Share Post

Just saw the trailer for the new season. They changed locations to a cabin on the beach so should be an entire new cast of locals.

Share Post

This show didn't impress me much its first season. I'm not even sure if I watch the entire season. Count me surprised that it's back for a second. It tried too hard to be quirky, while the genuinely quirky "People of Earth" was canceled.

On 9/19/2018 at 3:27 AM, biakbiak said:

Just saw the trailer for the new season. They changed locations to a cabin on the beach so should be an entire new cast of locals.

So no more Garret Dillahunt?

Share Post

12 minutes ago, SmithW6079 said:

So no more Garret Dillahunt?

Doesn’t appear so but some repeat guests we follow Eddie and Carly to the beach.

Share Post