Everything Sucks in the media

That behind the scenes video was fun.  It looks like those kids had a real blast filming this show.

Share Post

Alan Sepinwall interviewed the show’s creators, Ben York Jones ("Stargrove") and Michael Mohan. Spoiler warning.

Share Post

This wasn’t the best show but it had a certain charm. But I guess being just ok isn’t good enough these days. 

Share Post

On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 8:00 PM, Samsnee said:

This wasn’t the best show but it had a certain charm. But I guess being just ok isn’t good enough these days.

Yep. 

I was actually shocked and saddened to read the news today. I was really looking forward to that second season and seeing what would happened with damn CLIFFHANGER. It could have made for a really interesting second season.
Crap, I really liked this one. If that damn Disjointed got two seasons, at least Everything Sucks could have. I mean, it couldn't be THAT expensive to produce, those kids don't make a big paycheck I'd wager.
RIP Everything Sucks. You were one of the good ones.  Will have to do a rewatch one day.

Share Post

I just found out about this show, binged it, and am crushed that it's already been cancelled! How do they expect shows to succeed if they aren't well-publicized?

Share Post

20 hours ago, possibilities said:

I just found out about this show, binged it, and am crushed that it's already been cancelled! How do they expect shows to succeed if they aren't well-publicized?

I know....this is the show I have been telling everyone I know to watch.  Apparently, I don't know enough people.  Sigh....

Share Post

On 2/23/2018 at 2:24 PM, paulvdb said:

Super cute, but man, the exchange "Were you alive in the 90's?" ...  "Not by a long shot!"  made me want to fling my 47-year-old self on the floor and cry.  I graduated from high school about a decade before most of you (1987), but I fondly (and sometimes not-so-fondly) remember being in my mid-20's and trying to grow into a fully-realized adult.  [Update:  still working on that :)  ]  This show took me back, and let's face it, high school never really ends, and most people aren't comfortable in their own skin for years after graduation.  

And the music!!  

On 4/6/2018 at 9:22 PM, OtterMommy said:

Oh, balls.

Share Post