S06.E05: Under The Influencers 2017.06.22

5 minutes ago, Adultosaurus said:

Why no new thread for this week?

Right?  I came on this thread to talk about how Steve's plastic surgery date was so full of herself I wanted to slug her.

Share Post

2 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Right?  I came on this thread to talk about how Steve's plastic surgery date was so full of herself I wanted to slug her.

Me too, she was the worst - even he seemed to think so.  Because we know Bravo so well, she has to be a plant for something...but what?

Share Post

2 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

She was full of herself alright---full of fillers, saline, Botox, and God knows what else. Also, she was a total lush. Like why would you drink your plastic ass silly in the presence of such a beautiful man?!

2 minutes ago, Adultosaurus said:

Because we know Bravo so well, she has to be a plant for something...but what?

Botched??

Share Post

Can botox etc make one dumb or was Taylor just naturally of low IQ? (See what I did there?)

Anyway she should have been hammered so something was definitely up with her appearance on the show. Poor Steve wasting his time on her.

Share Post

Her aspirations were a little too on the nose. Whatever happened to snagging someone using charm and wit, and then laying down the SAHDM (Stay At Home Dog Mom) card once the ring came around? 

I've finally settled on my feelings about Steve's looks; he is quite handsome. I've started coming around to his personality. 

I'm excited for Luis next week! 

Share Post

How did Steve describe Taylor? Done? I will be using that! Normally Steve's homeless chic style does not bother me, but he looked a hot mess (& not in a good way) when showing Sam's apartment. 

Ice sculpture Ryan was funny. Danny is probably a good guy and a great agent, but boy he must be exhausting to be around. And I hope his handsy approach was exaggerated for the show, otherwise he is a sexual harassment lawsuit waiting to happen. 

Share Post