S01.E13: Elegy Pt. 2 2017.05.20

Kyle, Tommy and Rebecca must rescue Frank when he goes on a rogue mission to Mexico to locate intel linked to the murder of Kyle’s father.

(Series Finale)

Share Post

I liked them closing the book on who shot Kyle's dad and the final elevator shot of them with the door closing.

Bill Paxton's final work. RIP Bill.

Share Post

If only other shows could wrap up arcs in such a timely fashion....

Share Post

Guess they were leaving the Chavez betrayal for renewal...Frank left El Jaguar alive...Ivers would not torture someone with binge watching Girls... maybe he is not that bad after all...

Share Post

On 5/21/2017 at 3:38 PM, fellini said:

We will never find out what Project Leviathan was.

Just another story of the rich and powerful trying to become more powerful.  It was anit-climax in my book. Same old same old.  

Put I did love the ending.    So cool.  

Share Post

Somewhere along the way, I grew to really enjoy this show. It helps that I like the cast. 

I'm not surprised it wasn't renewed but I wonder if it would have been if Patton was still here. RIP. 

Loved the ending. 

Share Post

Solid ending, I guess.  They solved Billy's killer, but left the door open for this mysterious organization that seems to have their fingers in everything.  Also Ivers and the cartel guy is still alive, and no one knows that Chavez is a cartel mole (although it seems like she being forced to.)

Nothing much else to say, really.  Wasn't that great, but it is always good to see Katrina Law (hope Arrow uses her more now that she is available), and it was nice to see Bill Paxton one last time.  He will be missed.

Share Post

One of a handful of shows on currently in which I know a good portion of the music (now get off my lawn.) The music clearance must have been a significant part of the production budget.

Not a bad show, but entertaining, and we got to see Bill Paxton one last time, and of course Katrina Law.

Share Post