The Gospel of Kevin Cast in Other Roles

So, Jason Ritter was in Joan of Arcadia where his sister was talking to God and being given tasks to save the world.  And, now he's in this show where he's talking to an angel and being given tasks to save the world.  interesting.

Share Post

Joanna Garcia was on Reba and Priviliged. She was also on Pitch as Mark Paul Gosselaar's ex. J. August Richards was of course on Angel and Chloe East (Reese) was on the final season of Liv and Maddie.

Share Post

Jason Ritter played a guy exploring weird supernatural stuff who also had a cute twin sister on Gravity Falls.

Share Post

don't know where to put this but joanna garcia swisher was on conan last night. she has a really nice figure for someone with 2 kids i must say. though i don't like her hair.

well anyway. conan mentioned that her father , who is a gynecologist, delivered her first child.

that is just horrifying to me. why why why!?  i'm all for openness when it come to your body and sex etc but up to a point. that just seems over the top and completely unnecessary and way too intimate. 

Share Post