All Episodes Talk: How You Doing?

So today during HT, Wendy explains that she's going to be toning down her voice, choosing her gossip topics more carefully and not being as shady as she used to be because (paraphrase) "words can get you fired these days and I like this job".    Is this why she still never addressed stories like Cardi B, Nicki Minaj's felon BF, etc.?   What happened to her motto "say it like you mean it".

On top of this revelation, she said something nice about Meghan Markle.  Ho boy, this is the twilight zone.

Share Post

Just now watching yesterday's program.

1) re: the Been Affleck story.  So, the OG in the relationship gets toake all the rules for the youngin?  Isn't Kevin younger than Wendy?  Someone mentioned that a few posts ago, I swear.  If he is, I'm sorry but I don't see her telling him where to go, when to drink, who to screw.  I see it as him controlling her, having the hand.

2) no one, not just Wendy, but no one can have friends if they are in the entertainment business?  Really?  Maybe you should just choose your friends better.  There are some awful people who charm their way into those people's lives but that's all about learning from past mistakes and discernment.

Sometimes Wendy gets it right.  Demi Lovato should NOT date her sober coach.  That's heartbreak waiting to happen.  But, Wendy is wrong, in this day and age you cannot make laws about personal lives (unless it is heinous like pedophilia or incest or the like).  Really?  People can date whatever garbage they want.  That's why companies have HR departments to make sure the dating doesn't disrupt the business.

Anyway,  I'm only like 5 minutes in.  I just have issue already.

Share Post

Wow I just loved watching Nick Cannon today put Mrs. Wendy in her place about him coming on her show and having to talk about his ex relationships when he actually has a real career and stuff going on to promote.  Thank you Nick Cannon!!  I have watched Wendy for years, but what is going on??  I have this feeling that karma is about to come calling for her soon....and it ain't gonna be pretty!

Share Post

After thinking about Wendy's new edict of toning down the gossip, I wonder if this was something the producers ordered behind the scenes.  They want to get better guests, not piss off sponsors, so they sat Wendy down and told her that she better be nicer so that she doesn't bring the whole house of cards down.  They want to keep the train going because they have Wendy under contract until 2020, so they don't want her popping off some nonsense which will kill the golden goose.  Thus, no shady gossip on the A level celebs in the news... instead we get dry dog shit like what the Real Housewives of X were fighting about or how Wendy washes her makeup off as soon as the show is over.   ZZZZzzzzzzz

The producers maybe don't realize that this move to be nice could kill the show too.  Viewers can get "nice" from Ellen or Rachael Ray or Kelly Ripa.

Share Post

I don't even mind her dishing nasty dirt on the celebs as long as she starts doing her homework and keeps it consistent, which she's not doing now. More importantly, she has to start being nicer to her guests, stop insulting them and stop treating us viewers like she's doing us a favor by simply showing up. Basically, lose the negative shitty attitude. There's always somebody behind you ready and willing to take your place!

Share Post

41 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

There's always somebody behind you ready and willing to take your place!

And someone who does their homework, does a better delivery, is more current and isn’t so self absorbed. 

Share Post

Today Wendy tries to convince us that the reason she is talking more slowly with a lot of weird long pauses is because she is thinking very thoughtfully about what she is going to say. HAHAHA! --nice try Wendy. She says this need to be more thoughtful will last for two years. Cut to 3 minutes later and she is all up in Nick Cannon's face about whether he said Kim K has a fat ass. ...oh so thoughtful.  

At least twice during HT today, as she was reading the prompter, she read... "what do I think?" I'm pretty sure that is on the prompter to let her know that she is at the point in the story where she is suppose to free style and say what she thinks. She is not suppose to read "what do I think" 

Oh, and she's Team Megan, y'all. But we knew that already because of how totally pro-Megan she has been lately.  t9402.gif

Share Post

7 hours ago, patty1h said:

So today during HT, Wendy explains that she's going to be toning down her voice, choosing her gossip topics more carefully and not being as shady as she used to be because (paraphrase) "words can get you fired these days and I like this job".    Is this why she still never addressed stories like Cardi B, Nicki Minaj's felon BF, etc.?   What happened to her motto "say it like you mean it".

Exactly what I've been wondering!  HT is so dry and dusty these days--nothing of the real, juicy gossip that should be easy pickings.  It feels like she's gotten tentative about throwing stones these days.  That Big Kev exposé last year has really done a number on her.

Share Post

I was reading through some of the comments on the Wendy Youtube channel and saw that she made a terrible faux pas with Nick Cannon today.  She asked him "Does your father still have all his hair?" and it turns out that Nick's dad died two years ago!  Nick was classy and just answered "yes".  I can't imagine how hard Norman cringed as he heard Wendy ask that question.  Wendy is so prepared.  /sarcasm/

Edited by patty1h.

Share Post

21 minutes ago, patty1h said:

I was reading through some of the comments on the Wendy Youtube channel and saw that she made a terrible faux pas with Nick Cannon today.  She asked him "Does your father still have all his hair?" and it turns out that Nick's dad died two years ago!  Nick was classy and just answered "yes".  I can't imagine how hard Norman cringed as he heard Wendy ask that question.  Wendy is so prepared.  /sarcasm/

Wow. He really was classy to let that go. It was a rude question to begin with. 

Share Post

I knew I can count on this forum for any tv related questions. I had a day off from work and watched this show for the first time in a long time. Wendy seemed so stiffly off and slow that I was worried she was battling an illness or something. So I guess she's just toning herself down? I don't like it. 

Share Post

Today we learned that they poll the audience on the "hot" topics before the show, so Wendy know which way the claps are going to go. Other than that tidbit, alls I remember is totally boring nuns and housewife stories.  

Share Post

I noticed that now that Wendy is sitting, she provided a chair for the woman from Burlington, who got to sit next to Wendy as she described each gift item.  

Share Post

3 hours ago, Snow Apple said:

I knew I can count on this forum for any tv related questions. I had a day off from work and watched this show for the first time in a long time. Wendy seemed so stiffly off and slow that I was worried she was battling an illness or something. So I guess she's just toning herself down? I don't like it. 

Idk, Something is going on with her. The slow steps she took to her chair was very noticeable. 

The episode with Martha stewart was so odd. Sitting doing crafts, she sat pretty much the whole episode.  I know she says she can sit if she want but it looks odd. It's not just the sitting,  she just seems off. More than usual. 

Man, she kept calling out the audience for "lying" . She says she changes her but let's them know, lol, what? 

Can she stop talking about Michelle Williams.  She claims no one cares about because she boring.  She's probably right,  I dont care, but damn she's mean to her.  Stop talking about her. The little smirk, and saying your alone. Wendy we know you sleep alone too. The problem is your married. 

Edited by Coffeewinewater.

Share Post

31 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

Today we learned that they poll the audience on the "hot" topics before the show, so Wendy know which way the claps are going to go. Other than that tidbit, alls I remember is totally boring nuns and housewife stories.  

16 minutes ago, patty1h said:

I noticed that now that Wendy is sitting, she provided a chair for the woman from Burlington, who got to sit next to Wendy as she described each gift it

So Wendy is now OUR marionette!  Hey Wendy, it's ok to read feedback from people who watch your show. A smart business person knows the difference between constructive criticism, fans that love you know matter what, haters who could hate you for valid reasons etc. But your REAL job is to keep the ADVERTISERS coming back. Without them, you're done. Yes it's great people watch your show but unless your main advertising sponsors keep their contracts....hasta la vista!

Share Post

I never watch the whole show but I am right now. Was that a baby pic of Nick Jonas or Ariana Grande ?😂

Edited by Coffeewinewater.

Share Post

I think I've had all I can take. The show is not enjoyable whatsoever.  She has been slowly going down hill and now it seems to be accelerating.  Now that she has turned mean and ugly it's uncomfortable to watch. It's sad to watch a woman allow her husband so much power over her. I'll bet Little Kevin is happy to be away from it all. But who know how well he is doing in school. Those bodily function sounds she makes are so rude and could probably be controlled with medication. She seems in denial about her health.  And when they cut to a close up boy does she look awful.

Share Post

56 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

I never watch the whole show but I am right now. Was that a baby pic of Nick Jonas or Ariana Grande ?😂

Nick Jonas

Share Post

I apologize if this is the wrong place to ask this but has Wendy mentioned their dog lately?   I remember when they got him she talked about him all the time.  It sounded like he was untrained and that breed being untrained is a tragedy waiting to happen.   I don't watch her much anymore but don't remember her talking about him recently. 

Share Post

1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

Nick Jonas

Thanks,  I got confused because a pic of Ariana popped up under the baby picture. Some of the audience look confused too. Maybe WW staff is messing with her😂

50 minutes ago, Talky Tina said:

I apologize if this is the wrong place to ask this but has Wendy mentioned their dog lately?   I remember when they got him she talked about him all the time.  It sounded like he was untrained and that breed being untrained is a tragedy waiting to happen.   I don't watch her much anymore but don't remember her talking about him recently. 

I never hear her mention him. She's probably over him, the cuteness has worn off, or more likely, the Hunter's got rid of him. 

Share Post

45 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

I never hear her mention him. She's probably over him, the cuteness has worn off, or more likely, the Hunter's got rid of him. 

Since Kev Jr has flown the coop, who is there to walk the big Dog? We know that Wendy isn’t stable on her feet and wouldn’t be caught dead walking the dog without a wig and full make up on. It wasn’t a small dog (males range between 99-110 lbs average), if I remember correctly, so wee wee pads were probably out of the question. His name was Shaquille (Shaq) and he is a Cane Corso aka Italian Mastiff. I’m sure she gave him to a shelter (lol or sent him to the Morristown house for someone else to deal with). He wasn’t a rescue, but a paid for breed dog. I hope she gave him back to the breeder. They aren’t known for being good apt dogs and need a lot of exercise and attention. My guess is that he is gone. 

Share Post

But without that big dog, what's going to scare "the killer" away?? Probably Wendy with no make up or wig is a good enough deterrent. Lol.

Share Post

6 hours ago, Coffeewinewater said:

LMAO!! I missed that but it is funny how todays celebs are like interchangeable parts. Are you sure it wasn't a baby pic of Keith Urban? Or Justin Beiber?

Edited by chenoa333.

Share Post

8 hours ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Idk, Something is going on with her. The slow steps she took to her chair was very noticeable. 

The episode with Martha stewart was so odd. Sitting doing crafts, she sat pretty much the whole episode.  I know she says she can sit if she want but it looks odd. It's not just the sitting,  she just seems off. More than usual. 

Man, she kept calling out the audience for "lying" . She says she changes her but let's them know, lol, what? 

Can she stop talking about Michelle Williams.  She claims no one cares about because she boring.  She's probably right,  I dont care, but damn she's mean to her.  Stop talking about her. The little smirk, and saying your alone. Wendy we know you sleep alone too. The problem is your married. 

Wendy has always been mean to Michele going all the way back to her radio days. She rags on her for being boring and she rags on her for never getting away from Beyoncé's shadow.  The only reason that Michelle lasted so long in Destiny's child was because she never made any waves. Wendy dogged on her for that too. She leveled the same criticism at Kelly. Wendy was right that Mathew did screw the ladies by not marketing their solo projects with fervor like Beyoncé.  They did eventually fire Matthew as their manager, but, the damage had already been done.  Kelly and Letoya always had the best voices in my opinion, in the original line up of Destiny's child. 

I feel really bad for Michelle, she is going through a deep depression and had that fiancée who made insensitive comments about race.  I found it shocking that he wanted to marry a Black woman, but, was  in denial dealing with issues that will come up living in America as  an interracial couple. I did not like how he treated Michele on their reality show.  Michelle has a good heart and I hope she finds happiness and peace. Wendy is so heartless and cruel to her. 

Edited by Apprentice79.

Share Post

On 12/12/2018 at 6:08 PM, patty1h said:

Im sure at the time it happened, she sent a nice floral arrangement

Share Post

I have to say I was incredibly offended by Wendy's comments to Michelle.  She tells a depressed woman who has admitted to having suicidal thoughts to leave her doctors, because they are probably milking her to eventually write a book.  What the hell?  What the fuck was she talking about?  How incredibly mean and cruel? 

Is Wendy that much of a monster?  Does she not understand how depression/mental illness works?  Of course her advice was to "go it alone", "be your own therapist", "get a few self help books".  Are you kidding me?  Hey Wendy, when your son was addicted to synthetic weed, did you tell him to read self help books?  If I remember you whisked him off overseas to get help.

What the hell is up her butt about counselors?  Is this about her and Kevin's bad marriage?  Did she recently get "bad advice" from a counselor/therapist on her marriage?

Whatever the case may be she was truly disgusting with her "advice" for Michelle.  If anything Michelle needs to make sure she is taking care of her mental health after dealing with her breakup and if her doctors whom are overseeing her care truly believe that the broadway show is too much for her then she needs to stop and take their advice.

Share Post