All Episodes Talk: How You Doing?

7 hours ago, hoosier80 said:

Watching the show today.  My first thought was, is she wearing lingerie for a daytime tv show?  She looked like an extra from the Lady Marmalade video. The girls were on full display, I was worried that there'd be an accident of sorts. Then later on she says something about her outfit, how it's so easy just to slip on lingerie, how she loves to go to the grocery in lingerie.  Da fuq??  

Yes!  I've been wondering what's up with her wardrobe lately!  She's usually pretty demure with her cleavage on the show (well, as demure as one can be with implants that big) but the past few weeks?  Almost everything has been low cut.  I'm starting to wonder if she and Big Kev are on the rocks and she's advertising the goods in preparation for the single life.  

Share Post

36 minutes ago, Snapdragon said:

She's usually pretty demure with her cleavage on the show (well, as demure as one can be with implants that big) but the past few weeks?  Almost everything has been low cut. 

Yup, she's definitely been out and proud with those titties lately. Put those big, fake things away, Wendy. 

Share Post

She reminds me of a former home shopping hostess who's also trying to use her "assets" as a way to try and distract people from focusing on what a piss poor job they are doing at performing their actual job.

Share Post

Wendy, you in danger, gurl!  Apparently, she has made an enemy of Azalea Banks and Azalea is wishing death on her.  Can't wait for tomorrow, to see if Wendy comes out swinging or tries to smooth things over. 

For those who are not caught up on the show:  On 7/16, Wendy spoke about AB during HT - that AB is having a Twitter war with another person.  As I recall, Wendy didn't really shade AB much; her attitude was more "this again?" than "crazy bitch!".  Wendy ended the AB story with the line "I don't know that much about AB's music, but I know about her anger".  This is what set AB off, but we all already know that she's volatile and can be set off by much less.

Edited by patty1h.

Share Post

Sheri Sheppard gave a fun interview today DESPITE Wendy, not because of her. She "kept it real" way more than Wendy ever does. Wendy just sits there throwing her cutsie looks at the camera, which I'm not sure what the fuck they are supposed to mean half the time. 

Share Post

Sherri really buttered her up with the “sugar” comments but overall I enjoyed her as a guest. Glad she didn’t take the bait on the “wildebeest” (her ex husband). 

Share Post