All Episodes Talk: How You Doing?

On 6/2/2018 at 12:57 PM, Jaded said:

I found review pages for the show's audience experience on TripAdvisor and Yelp. Not sure if these have been mentioned before.

@Jaded - I looked at both links - thank you.  On the first one there is a comment by some guy who took his wife to the show and it is hysterical.  Seems his wife and her sisters were supposed to go another time but the sisters were very late and they weren't allowed in.  He finally took her and he expected Sean Combs to hand out bottles of booze and was so disappointed they didn't get goodies.  Maybe he was thinking of Oprah.

Share Post

When is the week that Wendy is supposed to be live again before the big vacation? 

Share Post

1 hour ago, TVbitch said:

When is the week that Wendy is supposed to be live again before the big vacation? 

I thought she is supposed to come back tomorrow but with this being a Holiday week I wouldn’t be surprised if she takes this week off too. 

Share Post

I just checked the Zap2it TV schedule and they have a NEW show for 7/02/18.  I'm in NY and usually get the show live here at 10AM.  Because the local Fox affiliate that runs Wendy is also showing the FIFA soccer playoffs, they pushed WW to 12noon in order to air the live games.  It doesn't say that WW is LIVE though.  Maybe she will tape at the regular time and the pre-recorded shows will be sent out to the channels that syndicate WW.  Check your local listing, Wendy watchers!

I'm interested to see how she addresses this R. Kelly controversy.

Edited by patty1h. Reason: more info

Share Post

2 minutes ago, patty1h said:

I just checked the Zap2it TV schedule and they have a NEW show for 7/02/18.  Instead of the usual 10AM airing, the show will be on at 12 Noon because the local Fox station is still running the FIFA  games live and some of them are early in the day here in the US.

Thanks for letting me know. I may have a change in my shows schedule so I’ll check it in the am. 

Share Post

Due to the World Cup there was no WW on today. Was it a rerun? If new, did anyone see it? 

Share Post

Thank you @patty1h  I went to her website and it seems like she just covered a lot of stories but nothing new or juicy. Appreciate your update. 

Share Post

Thanks for the link. For some reason my DVR didn't pick up the show today. What the heck was she crying about when she walked out on stage? She immediately started in with the QTips. Then she had to tell us she and Kev had such a busy great 3 weeks off together. She said they were like teenagers again! Ok Wendy, keep living that lie.  

Is it really that big of a deal that Drake got some chick pregnant? I could care less. 

Wendy defending Joe Jackson really got to me. I agree with Bette Midler. Bastard was a monster. Beat the hell out of Michael all the time, belittling him, telling him he was ugly and showed not one ounce of love or kindness to him his entire childhood. His entire life, for that matter. Michael was nothing but a money making machine for Joe. I never liked mama Jackson either because she did nothing to stop the abuse of her kids.  I'm so disappointed in Wendy's view on him. I don't know if I'm up for watching her anymore. 

Share Post

On 7/1/2018 at 5:15 AM, artisto said:

Wendy might be cracking under pressure when she has lately been called out on her opinions and defending a$$holes like R Kelly, Joe Jackson etc. Her job used to fun and non opinionated but she's going to be held accountable for her stuoidity. Just STFU Wendy and stick to the snark...I don't care about your political and personal beliefs. Just stick to funny witty remarks about fashion, bad choices in spouses, etc.

Share Post

I'm only getting soccer all week, no Wendy. Fucking hell, since when does America give a fuck about soccer?! 

Hopefully you all will keep us posted on what goes down. 

Share Post

2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Thanks for the link. For some reason my DVR didn't pick up the show today. What the heck was she crying about when she walked out on stage? She immediately started in with the QTips. Then she had to tell us she and Kev had such a busy great 3 weeks off together. She said they were like teenagers again! Ok Wendy, keep living that lie.  

Is it really that big of a deal that Drake got some chick pregnant? I could care less. 

Wendy defending Joe Jackson really got to me. I agree with Bette Midler. Bastard was a monster. Beat the hell out of Michael all the time, belittling him, telling him he was ugly and showed not one ounce of love or kindness to him his entire childhood. His entire life, for that matter. Michael was nothing but a money making machine for Joe. I never liked mama Jackson either because she did nothing to stop the abuse of her kids.  I'm so disappointed in Wendy's view on him. I don't know if I'm up for watching her anymore. 

To be fair, I am sure Mama Jackson was also broken down psychologically, by Joe Jackson. He ruled that family with an iron fist.  I don't know if he ever abused her as well. Victims of abuse are often bonded to their abusers and the psychological hold is very deep.  Not to mention, in those days, certain subjects were not spoken out loud ,when it comes to issues between married couples.  Plus, it was even worst in the Black community.  

Women in general, did not have any power to fight back against their husbands. They had all the power.  It used to be legal for a husband to rape his own wife. 

Edited by Apprentice79.

Share Post

Saw a story today that 19 year old Sofia Ritchie is supposedly moving in with Scott Disick.   Regular viewers have heard many times how much Wendy dislikes this pair and how she rants about Scott, the age difference and that Scott was married w/children, so she will probably be spitting venom like a snake if/when she addresses this on HT in the next few days.  I don't care either way about these people but it amuses me that WW gets so bent out of shape about this but she was so willing to forgive R. Kelly's shenanigans.

Edited by patty1h.

Share Post

4 hours ago, patty1h said:

Wendy dislikes this pair and how she rants about Scott, the age difference and that Scott was married w/children, so she will probably be spitting venom like a snake if/when she addresses this on HT in the next few days. 

It amuses me that Scott's ex, Kourtney, is dating a guy 14 years younger than herself and Kourtney has the same 3 kid but that's ok with hypocrite Wendy. 

Share Post

21 hours ago, TVbitch said:

I'm only getting soccer all week, no Wendy. Fucking hell, since when does America give a fuck about soccer?! 

Hopefully you all will keep us posted on what goes down. 

I know Im so sick of it (sorry fans). My station has been playing it at like 2 or 3am and also BHER airs it at 5pm MST

Share Post

10 hours ago, Tammee said:

I know Im so sick of it (sorry fans). My station has been playing it at like 2 or 3am and also BHER airs it at 5pm MST

Yeah. Non stop FIFA being aired here this week. I have no idea WTF FIFA is but I'm glad it's over. And I'll bet everyone else is too.

Edited by chenoa333. Reason: Afterthought

Share Post

God. what was with Wendy during the beginning of the show?  She came out and then got teary as the audience was cheering for her and said something about "private thoughts".  Then, she's laughing with some off-camera person about something that happened yesterday, which turned into her saying something generic about the co-hosts.  She does a few HT stories and then she sips some tea out of her cup, which set her off giggling again.  Is she drunk?  I don't know if this show is live or taped yesterday afternoon, so maybe she had some alcohol with lunch.   

EDIT:  I re-watched the first segment; maybe she wasn't getting teary at the beginning - she was trying not laugh?

Edited by patty1h.

Share Post

I thought she seemed high. Maybe she got a medical marijuana card for her Graves' disease.

Share Post

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 10:39 PM, TVbitch said:

since when does America give a fuck about soccer?

I am soooo glad it's over.

Share Post

Nicole Byer cracks me up - I loved her on today's show.  I can see how she would really annoy people though, she's kind of theatrical.  Wendy kind of didn't know what to do with her.  Nicole is way more clever and funny than Wendy could ever dream to be.

Share Post

17 minutes ago, DrivingSideways said:

Nicole Byer cracks me up - I loved her on today's show.  I can see how she would really annoy people though, she's kind of theatrical.  Wendy kind of didn't know what to do with her.  Nicole is way more clever and funny than Wendy could ever dream to be.

She was also smart enough to watch her tongue when it came to the size thing and “getting her dates in”. She had self esteem to spare, but a bit of diva too. 

Share Post

I think I might need to go crawl back in an ancient cave because I have no f'n idea who most of Wendy's "celebrity" hot topic subjects are.  Whoever the f they are, I find them really boring. Every hot topics episode is about somebody getting somebody else pregnant for the nth time and I just don't have any more f's to give about "baby mamas" and " baby daddys" and Instagram bootie pics, facebook booby pics, baby daddy/mama drama. What happened to the good old days when "celebs" overdosed and lived life on the edge? (I don't consider "living life on the edge" as having multiple partners with various fathers/mothers.) 

Share Post

4 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I think I might need to go crawl back in an ancient cave because I have no f'n idea who most of Wendy's "celebrity" hot topic subjects are.  Whoever the f they are, I find them really boring. Every hot topics episode is about somebody getting somebody else pregnant for the nth time and I just don't have any more f's to give about "baby mamas" and " baby daddys" and Instagram bootie pics, facebook booby pics, baby daddy/mama drama. What happened to the good old days when "celebs" overdosed and lived life on the edge? (I don't consider "living life on the edge" as having multiple partners with various fathers/mothers.) 

This whole post cracked me the hell up but I highlighted the portions that tickled me the most.  Yeah Wendy's hot topics are super boring.  I've always wondered if she's trying to ride a fine line between the celebrities her new daytime audience wants to hear about (Aniston, Kardashians) and the type of celebs she might have talked about back in the day on her radio show (rappers, video vixens).  But yeah... Braxtons, Blac Chyna, Remy Ma... nobody cares, Wendy.

Share Post

Who did Wendy say Bieber kicked when he was on her show back in the day?

Share Post

Jerry nabbed his own talk show on Bravo.

Share Post

Good for Jerry.  At least someone appreciated the week he worked for Wendy, since we know Wendy didn't.

Share Post

Wendy was way over the line with her comments about virgins, smoking and drinking.   She doesn't trust people who've never had sex, or a drink or cigarette?   How totally stupid is she?  How do those things make you untrustworthy?   Why wouldn't you trust a person who chooses not to smoke or drink?   Personally, I'd rather date a guy who's still a virgin than some guy who cats around, sleeping with woman after woman and has 10 kids with 10 different women. 

Share Post

12 hours ago, rmcrae said:

Who did Wendy say Bieber kicked when he was on her show back in the day?

One of Wendy's staffers on the show backstage. Then she proceeds to say that she likes Beiber, is pulling for him and hopes his marriage works out. Nice of her to stand behind her employee that was treated like crap by him. 

WTH was Wendy talking about when she said it's normal to walk down the street and get punched in the face in NYC? Ummmmm no, Wendy, it is not. That does not normally happen. She has got to be high. That comment made no sense at all. And the giggling and pausing as if it was so funny. I'm surprised the NYC tourism industry isn't going after her for that!! Great way to get people to want to come visit NYC. 

Share Post

I can't take her opinions on anything and today she went in on racism.  We all know racism is shitty. 

She got all emotional and teary when talking about the racism encountered by one of the hosts on The View.   She started talking about herself and I muted the rest of her speech because I could see another "lesson" coming and I have already lost most of my respect for WW due to her conflicting opinions.  Examples:  a few months ago, she got highly upset about some young white kid who went online and said something about being a slave to get a girl to date him.  Wendy went on a rant about that -  how he should know better and how racism blah blah blah.   Around the same time, she blasted this chick who used the N word during a Kendrick Lamar concert and how that word should NEVER be used by anyone.   But then, during HT, Wendy puts up the tweets of rappers who are beefing with each other and they have the N word flying left and right and WW doesn't say boo about that.  Like last week, she had some tweets from 50 Cent talking about some other rap fool with the N word appearing several times and Wendy read them with no censure in her voice.   At least be consistent when you wag your finger and try to teach a lesson or don't bother.  

Edited by patty1h.

Share Post

Oh. My. God. More FIFA this week. Does this fucking FIFA ever end? Who the fuck is watching all this soccer in the middle of the day in America? Jesus God.  

They did show Wendy yesterday and she does seem to be a bit high with her giggling and being super amused with herself. (Too bad the audience isn't also amused.) She doesn't seem stoned really, so maybe she is on psych meds that are lifting her mood or something. She made a point to tell us she went on a date with Kevin and her folks and they saw the Whitney movie. Um, didn't she just say the previous episode that she was not going to see this movie cuz she thought the best Whitney movie was the one on Lifetime and she already knew the real Whitney from Being Bobby Brown and so if she watched it at all she would be waiting until this movie was on TV. I mean she went on for like 10 minutes telling us why she would not be going to see the movie! crazy-smiley-emoticon.gif

Share Post

On 7/10/2018 at 10:46 AM, TVbitch said:

Oh. My. God. More FIFA this week. Does this fucking FIFA ever end? Who the fuck is watching all this soccer in the middle of the day in America? Jesus God.  

They did show Wendy yesterday and she does seem to be a bit high with her giggling and being super amused with herself. (Too bad the audience isn't also amused.) She doesn't seem stoned really, so maybe she is on psych meds that are lifting her mood or something. She made a point to tell us she went on a date with Kevin and her folks and they saw the Whitney movie. Um, didn't she just say the previous episode that she was not going to see this movie cuz she thought the best Whitney movie was the one on Lifetime and she already knew the real Whitney from Being Bobby Brown and so if she watched it at all she would be waiting until this movie was on TV. I mean she went on for like 10 minutes telling us why she would not be going to see the movie! crazy-smiley-emoticon.gif

^^^^ I'm suffering the same misfortune! FIFA all day. I wonder if WW knows that her minions in Southern California are being forced to change channels due to FIFA. Love her or hate her, WW is what I watch weekdays at 11 a.m. PST.

So please fellow PT Wendy watchers (who are not getting FIFA all morning) fill us in on this weeks shows! Thanks!

And just a side note TVBITCH, I LOVE your term "FUCKING FIFA!"!

Edited by chenoa333.

Share Post

WW doesn’t come on until 3 pm here but it’s preemted due to FIFA. Who gets to watch it anyway? They should pretape the games and shown them on one of those sports channels at night when most people aren’t working. 

Share Post

They must be having a hard time filling seats, cuz Wendy must have pumped how tickets are FREE and what a SUPER GREAT experience it is like 4-5 times!

Share Post

I've said it before and I will say it again. The bright white sneakers with the dresses have got to go.  

Share Post

I’m watching right now and was thinking about how if you wish to be in her audience that you have to apply for tickets and include a photo of yourself. I think that I’m on to why. She might have someone on her staff google search them (Facebook) to see if the post positive or negative about a Wendy. She only wants a supportive audience and no hecklers. Anyway that’s today’s thought on that. 

She got pretty preachy re: Lamar Odom moving to China. You met him and had a dinner with him but does she really know him well enough to give him life advice? I will say tho that it did make good sense. 

Who was the guy “Doug” that she gave a shout out to who had on the earsets? A new stage manager or producer? 

Why on earth would Wendy have President Trump’s phone number? She loved dropping that nugget of info. 

So now later I guess I get the treat of watching her eat sushi....ugh. 

Share Post

12 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Omg she was stuffing her face like some kind of rabid animal! She wasn't even paying attention to what the chef was trying to show her about making the sushi. The food was actually falling out of her mouth. Disgusting!

Edited by bichonblitz.

Share Post

4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Omg she was stuffing her face like some kind of rabid animal! She wasn't even paying attention to what the chef was trying to show her about making the sushi. The food was actually falling out of her mouth. Disgusting!

The chef had also kindly made her three sauces to try and paired each one with a custom roll and noooo Wendy only wanted to eat the plum one with soy (insert slurping, smacking, and other varieties of mouth noises). I hope she allowed her crew or some of the other people on her staff to sample the food. Very selfish if she didn’t and took it all home to eat for herself (like she said she was going to). A little kindness goes a long way Wendy. Remember that these are the people that light your stage, adjust the volumes and sound quality and try to catch you at your best angle on camera. 

Share Post

17 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I’m watching right now and was thinking about how if you wish to be in her audience that you have to apply for tickets and include a photo of yourself. I think that I’m on to why. She might have someone on her staff google search them (Facebook) to see if the post positive or negative about a Wendy. She only wants a supportive audience and no hecklers. Anyway that’s today’s thought on that. 

She got pretty preachy re: Lamar Odom moving to China. You met him and had a dinner with him but does she really know him well enough to give him life advice? I will say tho that it did make good sense. 

Who was the guy “Doug” that she gave a shout out to who had on the earsets? A new stage manager or producer? 

Why on earth would Wendy have President Trump’s phone number? She loved dropping that nugget of info. 

Why is Lamar moving to China? China is not an easy place for a foreigner to go and live, unless, you are there for work.  

I don't believe for a second that Wendy has 45's number.  I think that she is doing this to get attention. If I was Wendy, I would be careful in making allusions of being tight with 45, her fanbase will not be happy. Does she remember the fallout from her ignorant HBCU comments. 

Edited by Apprentice79.

Share Post

1 hour ago, Apprentice79 said:

I don't believe for a second that Wendy has 45's number.  I think that she is doing this to get attention

Oh I’m sure she’ll get attention for that comment. From the Secret Service who will want to know why and who gave it to her. Not a smart move to mention that. 

Share Post

57 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Oh I’m sure she’ll get attention for that comment. From the Secret Service who will want to know why and who gave it to her. Not a smart move to mention that. 

Not to mention, she has always said that she is not interested in making new friends in her life, especially, celebrities, who are in the spotlight. She refused to speak to Kathy Griffin, after her debacle. She also refused, to book Megan Markle, on her show because she was not an A-list actress in Hollywood.  Megan even left her number to speak to Wendy behind the scenes and she never called her back. I bet you, she regrets, not returning, the calls, of the future Duchess of Sussex..lol

Edited by Apprentice79.

Share Post

10 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Wendy's cheeks look like she had 2 hard boiled eggs stuffed in them. Is she no longer Vegan? She bragged about being vegan for so long but vegans don't eat or wear animal products.

Share Post

5 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Wendy's cheeks look like she had 2 hard boiled eggs stuffed in them. Is she no longer Vegan? She bragged about being vegan for so long but vegans don't eat or wear animal products.

I believe she is no longer on the same strict eating plan on the advice of her doctor.

Share Post

Watching the show today.  My first thought was, is she wearing lingerie for a daytime tv show?  She looked like an extra from the Lady Marmalade video. The girls were on full display, I was worried that there'd be an accident of sorts. Then later on she says something about her outfit, how it's so easy just to slip on lingerie, how she loves to go to the grocery in lingerie.  Da fuq??  

What really got me pissed off at her today was her discussion re: Billy Bush.  I believe the couple was separated not long after he had been fired from the Today Show, so her talking about he just did nothing all day, was just in bed lazing around all day, total BS.  He was most likely NOT in the house if they're separated.  How does she know it was just because he was fired?  Maybe that was the final straw, maybe they'd had issues prior to the whole tape debacle.  She really does zero research and just spouts what she thinks is happening.  Even a good gossip reporter checks sources and knows a little about the people.

Share Post

29 minutes ago, hoosier80 said:

Watching the show today.  My first thought was, is she wearing lingerie for a daytime tv show?  She looked like an extra from the Lady Marmalade video. The girls were on full display, I was worried that there'd be an accident of sorts. Then later on she says something about her outfit, how it's so easy just to slip on lingerie, how she loves to go to the grocery in lingerie.  Da fuq??  

What really got me pissed off at her today was her discussion re: Billy Bush.  I believe the couple was separated not long after he had been fired from the Today Show, so her talking about he just did nothing all day, was just in bed lazing around all day, total BS.  He was most likely NOT in the house if they're separated.  How does she know it was just because he was fired?  Maybe that was the final straw, maybe they'd had issues prior to the whole tape debacle.  She really does zero research and just spouts what she thinks is happening.  Even a good gossip reporter checks sources and knows a little about the people.

Lingerie worn with white sneakers no less! 

I agree with the Billy Bush comments on your part. She has no idea what goes on behind his closed doors. 

Research. Research. Research. That’s what used to make this show so good. 

Share Post

I've seen Billy Bush in several interviews since pussygate and he seemed reflective about it and wanting to get back to work. Nothing that suggests he would be sitting in some sad dark corner of a room watching TV all day and freaking the children out. And to suggest he had some drastic personality change that would make it necessary for his wife to take the children and move on... WTF?! And that is Wendy "being on his side?" Jesus God, with friends like her... 

So, I noticed they moved the "Inside Scoop" gossip segment to the end of the show. Is that to try to force us to watch the whole show? I hope they don't keep doing it that way, cuz having to fast forward through the entire show instead of just being able to turn it off immediately after Hot Topics will be really tedious. 

Share Post

56 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Lingerie worn with white sneakers no less! 

I agree with the Billy Bush comments on your part. She has no idea what goes on behind his closed doors. 

Research. Research. Research. That’s what used to make this show so good. 

Thank you!! Idiot!  that whole lingerie comment was idiotic.... sounds like Wendy is gearing up for something.

Share Post

28 minutes ago, Fishy said:

sounds like Wendy is gearing up for something.

Hopefully a new man that will keep her happy and giddy. 

Share Post

I just realized that I don't recall a guest - as in guest for a sit down interview.  I half paid attention.  She had the audience section - sound off, then the chick with bargain buys.  I may have switched it off after that, although I did see the promo for her guest on Wed - can't remember the name, but all I thought of was wow she's getting B/C list guests at best now.  The singer hasn't done squat in ages, had a hit or two a long time ago, but not someone who's a hot commodity now.

After I thought about it, I remembered my Mom saying there was nothing good on tv during the day.  She's given up on soaps, what are left of them.  She watches the Price is Right (her favorite), maybe the local noon news, then nothing (maybe Steve Harvey - gag).  Anyhow, she tried watching Wendy.  Her comment was, all she does is sit in a chair and talk on and on...…….LOL.

Share Post