S29.E04: Another One Bites the Dust / S29.E05: Have Faith In Me, Broski 2017.04.19

I would actually hate that idea. I think allowing any team to switch partners is completely unfair to whichever team they choose to break up. (Especially if switching partners is kind of a reward for coming in last on a NEL) Imagine if Tara & Joey or Team Fun suddenly got broken up because of frigging Ashton or Vanck. 

Share Post

Regarding Vanck and googling the royal doors... I think he might have been lucky enough to get better results in that country.  It's not the same as the US (as most of us are googling and not finding info).  I used to notice that when I played online riddle trails/games with friends from the UK- quite a few times my results wouldn't always match what they came up with even when we used the exact same terms to search with.  Vanck may also be a whiz with googling- who knows?  But I do think that whatever google results found in Zanzibar would have been different than ones found via Google USA.

Share Post

3 hours ago, Ducky said:

Regarding Vanck and googling the royal doors... I think he might have been lucky enough to get better results in that country.  It's not the same as the US (as most of us are googling and not finding info).  I used to notice that when I played online riddle trails/games with friends from the UK- quite a few times my results wouldn't always match what they came up with even when we used the exact same terms to search with.  Vanck may also be a whiz with googling- who knows?  But I do think that whatever google results found in Zanzibar would have been different than ones found via Google USA.

Of course, Google has location data when you search, so they know what is the most relevant searches for wherever you are located.

Share Post