From a Source in Parker Center: Bosch in the Media

According to metacritic.com/feature/tv-premiere-dates, this season features one of my fake TV boyfriends, Joel Kinnaman.

Is this the kind of series where I could just start watching with this new season?

I don't know, maybe. I haven't heard yet if season 2's plot will be totally independent of season 1's. Possibly. That's how the books went. Same characters, new mystery. I didn't actually read them in order.

Share Post

Wasn't sure where to put this but the show has been renewed for a FOURTH season now.

Share Post

1 hour ago, benteen said:

Wasn't sure where to put this but the show has been renewed for a FOURTH season now.

Maybe the all episodes thread in case people don't want to be spoiled?  But this is great news!  I am looking forward to the new season.

Share Post

The show returns April 21st.  I feel like it has been forever.  I hope the next season can come faster than 13 months.  

I'm happy because I am off that day already.

Share Post

They have started filming season 4. There's been a few pictures posted on twitter and instagram.

Share Post

Happy Bosch News! 

The show has been renewed for a fifth season.

And the fourth season debuts on Friday, April 13th. 

Here's a promo:

Share Post

On 2/13/2018 at 7:35 PM, Irlandesa said:

Happy Bosch News! 

The show has been renewed for a fifth season.

And the fourth season debuts on Friday, April 13th. 

Here's a promo:

They must be using the international dateline because it is already up. I had no ideal it was coming back until I caught Titus Welliver on Adam Carolla's podcast.

Share Post

Ooh I could start tonight?

We're getting a snow storm this weekend so it's perfect timing to just relax and binge. 

Share Post

I only began to watch this 10-12 days ago and have been trying to avoid real life and immerse myself in it. I've finally caught up with it and have begun season 4. It’s a great show. Very deliberate, like Bosch himself. 

Share Post

I’m impressed with the amount of posting on Twitter that Titus Welliver and Michael Connelly do. They seem interactive and grateful to all the fans. I think they appreciate that we watch. Makes me like the show even more. 

Share Post

I wonder if Welliver knew the books before he was approached to be Bosch.

Share Post

On 6/1/2018 at 10:12 PM, Prevailing Wind said:

I wonder if Welliver knew the books before he was approached to be Bosch.

I asked him that question today on Twitter. He replied that he had read one of the books before assuming the role of Bosch. They are almost done scouting locations for the next season which begins filming in 3 weeks. Titus W. seems like a very nice person. He seems very willing to answer questions and posts a lot on Twitter as does Michael Connelly, the author of the Bosch books. There are also quote sites and fan sites as well. 

Share Post