S05.E11: James K's Story 2017.03.15

Yes, I'm sure he's wanting them to started doing fast food runs for him, and cooking big meals.

Share Post

Someone put a compilation of James saying, OWWW muh laigs!!!

Share Post

8 hours ago, Snarkasm said:

Someone put a compilation of James saying, OWWW muh laigs!!!

OK.  I'm sorry, not sorry, but that made me laugh.

Share Post

Surely going to hell w/this, but the scene where James is squeezing into the apartment door always cracks me up. Yeoooowwww (at about :56) 

On a serious note, what is it that pains his legs so? Is it just moving them with the cellulitis or is it that they are so big that squishing them together is painful? I think about the show with Kenneth Brumley - his legs were huge and permanently spread apart. They also had to cut him out of his house. 

Share Post

I guess it may be cellulitis or lympho/lipidema, but all of these people seem to mention early on how they're always in pain.

3 hours ago, aliya said:

I think about the show with Kenneth Brumley - his legs were huge and permanently spread apart. They also had to cut him out of his house. 

And how long ago was this, because I do remember several people having to have walls cut out, but then all of sudden, they come through doors.  And I remember people being taken to warehouses to be weighed.
I'd like to see a repeat of one of the older cut-the-wall shows.
I watched  a bit of one with some exercise guy working with a 430ish lb woman, to lose weight through diet and exercise.  Not very interesting to watch, but a good way to kick start a weight loss, for those ambulatory.

Share Post

4 hours ago, auntjess said:

I guess it may be cellulitis or lympho/lipidema, but all of these people seem to mention early on how they're always in pain.

And how long ago was this, because I do remember several people having to have walls cut out, but then all of sudden, they come through doors.  And I remember people being taken to warehouses to be weighed.
I'd like to see a repeat of one of the older cut-the-wall shows.
I watched  a bit of one with some exercise guy working with a 430ish lb woman, to lose weight through diet and exercise.  Not very interesting to watch, but a good way to kick start a weight loss, for those ambulatory.

I think it was around 2007; that's when 'Half Ton Mom' (Renee Williams) came out. I'm not sure if Brumley was in the same show or not. I vaguely remember that at the end, they said her story enabled other morbidly obese to call for help. I thought he was one of them. He was also shown briefly on Henry Foote's show (may he rest in peace). Henry is shown visiting Brumley and giving support. There are also some YT videos with him, but only clips, not a full show.

Share Post

I see Henry's show is on, so I've set it to record, also Melissa, but her's  was such a downer, with her husband, so I'll skip it.

Share Post