Bill Rancic: From Apprentice to Host

This kind of weirds me out. When he won his season of Apprentice (Season 1 or 2?), I thought for sure he'd be the Trump company man. And instead, he's all over TV as a D-list reality person. 

Share Post

This kind of weirds me out. When he won his season of Apprentice (Season 1 or 2?), I thought for sure he'd be the Trump company man. And instead, he's all over TV as a D-list reality person. 

I blame that wife of his!

Share Post

His wife's mother runs their Italian restaurant in Chicago.  I think he's found himself in the middle of a nightmare with those two (although he may not realize it yet).  I've never watched their show because I don't think I could stand to spend more than two minutes with Giuliana.  I did watch a one-hour special about their marriage, and she did most of the talking, while he sat there with egg on his face.  He's a good host on this show, but face it: He only has the same words to say over and over every week.  It's hardly rocket science.

I've watched this show two or three times, and I like it.  I'm not crazy about yet another contest show, but this one is kinda fun.

Share Post