Dance Moms in the Media

19 hours ago, Absolom said:

Here is Abby at her new digs in San Pedro.  Her halfway house is on the campus of a correctional facility and not one of the nice homes in a regular neighborhood.

Wow she has lost a ton of weight!  U can really tell in her face.  Hope she keeps it off.

Share Post

1 hour ago, Cupcake04 said:

Wow she has lost a ton of weight!  U can really tell in her face.  Hope she keeps it off.

Hopefully she's getting ready to reboot "Dance Moms!" Only she can do it justice! Love this show! ;-)

Share Post

Or is it non-Hodgkin's lymphoma?  Poor woman.  She may be a real jerk, but no one deserves that.

N/M One is just a sub-type of non-Hodgkin's. 

Edited by Absolom.

Share Post

They said Burkitts (a form of non hodgkins).

It caught my eye because we had a relative that died of it after it metastisized to her brain. She had, ironically, worked in Africa with Dr Burkitt in the 1950's.

Share Post

Dance Moms Star Nia Sioux Joins The Bold and the Beautiful as Series Regular

EW has learned exclusively that Nia Sioux is joining the cast of The Bold and the Beautiful. She will play Emma, an intern at Forrest Creations. After guesting on the show for a brief story arc, executive producer and head writer Bradley Bell offered her a contract as a series a regular.

Sioux’s first episode will air April 23

Edited by WildFlower87.

Share Post

On 5/21/2018 at 11:59 AM, Absolom said:

Not an unexpected development. It was all but officially cancelled already.

Well, finally some good news. Now I'll never be tempted to watch any episodes again.

However, I do really feel bad that Abby has cancer. No one deserves that.

Share Post

4 hours ago, KaveDweller said:

Well, finally some good news. Now I'll never be tempted to watch any episodes again.

However, I do really feel bad that Abby has cancer. No one deserves that.

Don't ask Kelly or Christi; they might feel differently! They truly did go over to the "dark side" at their respective ends; making up stuff as they went along with video proof showing them "FOS!" Been checking out the last season and I'm so disappointed in Kalani! She never really excelled the way Abby wanted her, often running 2nd place again and again! By the end she was injury prone, didn't seem to have the desire to dance actually making Kira tell Aisha she wasn't doing that last solo! They really wanted to concentrate on the group number supposedly! It might as well come out the girls weren't prepared or physically able to do it by then! Glad Nia found something else to do; that SOAP is a huge break if it works out! ;-)

Share Post

Did you see where Nia is paid $2,500.00 per episode for her stint on the Bold & Beautiful soap opera?    Glad she is moving on with her life.  The contract also states she gets 2 weeks off per year.  Hard to believe that she is only 16.  I guess I had forgotten exactly how young those girls really were when the show first started.

Share Post

- https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2018/06/cancer-stricken-abby-lee-miller-teases-amazing-news/?utm_source=email&em_hash=1df936b04ea7f502f134b901d058e383 -

…….

The Lifetime show was cancelled in May after Miller’s cancer diagnosis, but there’s nothing to prevent it from coming back if she got a better bill of health.

Followers must stay tuned as nobody knows yet what Miller, 51, was referring to!

Devoted fans wish her well even though the ex-TV reality show star was disgraced and served a sentence in Victorville federal prison for not reporting an international monetary transaction and one count of concealing bankruptcy assets.

…..

RadarOnline.com exclusively revealed on March 27 that Miller had been transferred from Victorville federal prison to a halfway house in Van Nuys, California. Just days later, however, Miller was hit with a huge medical crisis!

Miller was ultimately diagnosed with Burkitt lymphoma, a rare and fast-growing cancer that affects the lymph nodes. She’s had a rough time with chemo, as a spy told Radar.

The former Dance Moms teacher has shared much of her health situation via Instagram, including hospital visits from friends and former students.

….

Share Post