S08.E15: We’re Planning a June Wedding 2017.03.03

34 minutes ago, forksforest said:

Was anyone else bothered by the fact that Damon blamed their entire lives' misfortunes on Katherine in this episode...

Lol, he's already done it a couple times I think, I know he did in the 100th episode. 

3 hours ago, Tarasme said:

Couple o' things:

1. (tags just in case) 

Hide contents

Are we sure it's Elena that's returning? After this ep, I'd be happy with seeing Nina as Kitty Kat and leave Elena sleeping peacefully for a few more decades.

2. My thoughts, when introduced to the massive psychic energy that might destroy the hell dimension, went immediately to the twins. Baby girls are the most powerful beings around. Not to be gross, but Bonnie's shot her psychic wad- so to speak- on her own grief driven dimensional creation.

3. Did anyone not know the cameo was from Katherine? Heh. Cameo- heh. Nicely played production team.

4. Kudos to previous posters who noted that this is the umpteenth ridiculous hero plan to- wonder of wonders- go crazy wrong.

5. Is there anyone other than Katherine we'd like to see but haven't in the last three episodes? In the TVD universe, it's interesting that they've quarantined the Originals in their own psychic dimension while TVD finishes. Other than Michelsons, I think everyone's mostly wrapped? Yes? Oh Wait- where's Steven R McQueen?

I'm dissapointed they haven't used Silas in some way again, like, were already jumping the shark by bringing back Kai and Katherine, why didn't we bring back Kai and Silas as a duo? As like Katherine's Hell servants. 

Share Post

On 3/1/2017 at 11:32 AM, kariyaki said:

The episode title is from dialogue in the pilot when Caroline was crushing on Stefan and semi-stalking him:

That is impressive continuity for this show. 

Also, it took a really, really long time for Matt's Dad to die. Kelly freaking slit his throat. Despite the fact that there are some important blood vessels in there, he stayed alive through the entire ceremony and a good part of the reception? I've marveled at my own ability to stay awake through wedding ceremonies, but Matt's Dad wins. 

Also also: (and this is certainly not the first time this has come up) I love how the vampires forget that they can move super-duper fast when  important stuff is happening, like their kids are dying in a fire or a hellbell is being run that maybe someone should stop. 

Edited by generate789.

Share Post

49 minutes ago, generate789 said:

Also also: (and this is certainly not the first time this has come up) I love how the vampires forget that they can move super-duper fast when  important stuff is happening, like their kids are dying in a fire or a hellbell is being run that maybe someone should stop. 

THIS. TWICE. WHAT.

Also, if the title has you impressed, that's actually the theme for all of the episodes this season. I think either Season 4 or Season 5 started the theme of seasonal episode title naming. I'm not sure because I don't know pop culture. :(

Share Post

17 minutes ago, DigitalCount said:

THIS. TWICE. WHAT.

Also, if the title has you impressed, that's actually the theme for all of the episodes this season. I think either Season 4 or Season 5 started the theme of seasonal episode title naming. I'm not sure because I don't know pop culture. :(

I caught that when it was 90's song titles in S6. Other than that, I didn't have a clue. Thanks!

Share Post

On 3/6/2017 at 7:18 PM, forksforest said:

Was anyone else bothered by the fact that Damon blamed their entire lives' misfortunes on Katherine in this episode...

Nope.  I blame her for my show-related misery.

Share Post