In Its TV Spot, Grammarly Presents The Worst Social Media Manager In The World

In this miracle company, social media is only monitored during normal working hours. There's no hand off to the next person (or people) coming in. And the person next to her can offer the "systems down" answer but somehow, working in a shared, open environment she never heard that. Clearly she was so damn focused on using grammerly to fix every other word in her five word posts that she couldn't listen. I am tired of young women in business being portrayed as almost entirely incompetent. We are left wondering how she was able to get herself bathed, dressed and to work without injury or guidance from random guys.

Share Post

Obviously, if you had Grammerly, you'd know how to spell Muffin, so you're obviously unqualified to comment.

Share Post

"I recognize that most commercials come to us from some alternate dimension where a woman is as likely to pour her cereal down her pants as she is to accidentally call a customer service person who's her identical twin but neither of them realizes it" Mr. Ashley, you are hilarious. Love it.

Share Post

Of course your analysis of the Grammarly commercial is correct. But you do realize, of course, that it is the equivalent of Tony the Tiger telling us that Frosted Flakes are great. Would you write a similar article about how birds are not cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs? Or would you point out to your readers that even silly rabbits know that Trix are for kids? I'm teasing you of course but you should have pointed out that advertising in general is a BS operation. Also, I think the point of the commercial was for us to focus on how adorable Lily Luong is.

Share Post